Re: The 2005 NSX will look like this!...Trust me!

Discussion in '2002 Acura DN-X Concept' started by JanDaMan, Aug 9, 2002.

1. The 2005 NSX will look like this!...Trust me!

<!-- Signature -->

2. Has any one seen pics of the 2004 NSX? That is what they (honda) should doto the NSX, but this? Calling this an NSX would be like making a Yamaha look like a Harley Davidson.<!-- Signature -->

3. Man! HONDA's tech is always onfront of every other company!
    Am I right?
    from the robot to this car.<!-- Signature -->

4. This ride is something else... more horsepower than the NSX, 40MPG, and uglier than about anything they've ever done before... if I were the japanese equivelant of CEO of Honda, I'd shitbox the frame, and well, what WOULDN'T I do with that beast??? God Honda is so damn good!<!-- Signature -->

5. ~Raz~

SHUT THE **** UP FOOL<!-- Signature -->

6. Hope that the new NSX will use this engine. <!-- Signature -->

7. seriously
    do you think acura will keep making the nsx? i've heard rumors that they are debating scrapping the car from it's lineup.<!-- Signature -->

8. if they change the nsx to this i'll cry.<!-- Signature -->

9. it is true. the are going to make an NSX with 400 hp but, i dont know which year<!-- Signature -->

10. I do not trust you on this one. Why go from a fairly beutiful car like the NSX to this? <!-- Signature -->

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from JanDaMan</i>
    <b>I've seen this b4, a silver one in a magazine.

Its says "2005 NSX".

Think about it, its similar to RX8's 4 door sports car concept.
    It has a SUPER millaege rating for a super car (comparable to a Civic apparently)

It has a drag coeffience of a racing bred car, 400HP...all equals to Honda's new supercar....NSX!!

Toyota's 5000GT and 4500GT concept still baffles me the most though, (V12 and V8 respectively)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Will it be a V8 or v10 or v12?<!-- Signature -->

12. I've seen this b4, a silver one in a magazine.

Its says "2005 NSX".

Think about it, its similar to RX8's 4 door sports car concept.
    It has a SUPER millaege rating for a super car (comparable to a Civic apparently)

It has a drag coeffience of a racing bred car, 400HP...all equals to Honda's new supercar....NSX!!

Toyota's 5000GT and 4500GT concept still baffles me the most though, (V12 and V8 respectively)<!-- Signature -->