Re: The best British supercar?!

Discussion in '2000 Noble M12 GTO' started by grantourismo, Aug 10, 2002.

1. The best British supercar?!

This has got to be one of the best British supercars available at the moment (or is it the best?). Only TVR can make cars to match this, but they are more expensive. I love this car and its 0-60 in 4.1s

2. Aston Martin Vanquish, think that tops it, but for the money...sound buy for a good looking and quick car

3. not the best, aston, tvr and maybe even spectre and ascari all have faster cars.needs bigger engine. it looks great though, has a tiny hint of lotus or possibly porsche at the front but not too much.<!-- Signature -->

4. you are eather a lucky rich f***er if so I envy you, not a lucky rich f***er who is soon getting his Noble M12 GTO reposessed, living on bread + water for years in order to pay for it, possibly even slightly well-off...

...OR A SHAMELESS LIAR!!!!

IF YOU DO OWN A NOBLE M12 GTO, WHY IS YOUR USER NAME "VANQUISH" NOT SOMETHIN TO DO WITH NOBLE!!!!???? + YOUR AVATAR IS A VANQUISH TOO!!!
    IF I OWNED A NOBLE I'D BE RANTING ON ABOUT IT LIKE I AM NOW!!!!!! R U 1 OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO SAYS THE OWN EVRYTHIN ON SC.NET<!-- Signature -->

5. Best British car is McLaren no doubt about it.<!-- Signature -->

6. Hmm, it would be a toss up between the Mclaren F1 and the Jaguar XJ220, I'll decide after a test drive maybe...

But I'd certainly like one of these little beauties - only 980 kg's!<!-- Signature -->

7. Great car.
    Best British car to date is the McLaren F1.....closely followed by the Lotus Elise(closer than u think)<!-- Signature -->

8. Lalalala,
    just want to know...<!-- Signature -->

9. the mclaren uses a bmw engine, which is really the heart of the thing...

this kinda looks like an espirit how much does it cost?

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from revhead</i>
    <b>This has got to be one of the best British supercars available at the moment (or is it the best?). Only TVR can make cars to match this, but they are more expensive. I love this car and its 0-60 in 4.1s</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I like the styling of this car, but TVR is hard to beat.
    <!-- Signature -->

11. mclaren is the greatest GB car

DB7 vantage my second fav

12. for brits, 40k

13. Never the Mac F1, maybe the XJ220, vanquish or speed 12. I love this car, this is possibly one of the nicest, in my view, this is meant to be a great car, just look at all the awards it has won!

14. the best car in the world

YOUR RIGHT!. THIS IS MY FAVOURITE CAR IN THE WORLD. JUST LOOK AT THE PIC, mmmmmmmmm.

15. Re: the best car in the world

the vanquish is a great car, but not faster than this Noble. The vanquish may have a 460 hp V12, but it weights 2 tons (4000 lbs). that's a big chunk of weight. the noble barely weights 2100 lbs... that's less than the average economy compact. Lightweight also helps handling, and this car has lots of it. amongh the british cars, i can only think of the TVRs and Lotus Elise in being close in the handling department.

16. mclaren is the best i reckon

17. MCLAREN *cough*

sorry...

18. ahem, no, whoever decides that this is the best british supercar ever is in fact sadly mistaken, you've probably all forgotten about the lotus carlton by now, haven't you? with it's crazy-ass ability to carry 4 people around nurburgring four-up at 175 mph without batting an eyelid... noble m12 best british supercar ever? i think not....

19. Re:

Esprit Turbo, or V-12 vanquish.

20. the carlton on this website is a gm-powered 377 hp 1600 kg car. is it really that good? and imo this is the best british supercar in bang for the buck.