Re: THE FERRARI 550 GT WOULD RIP IT!!

Discussion in '1999 Lamborghini Diablo GT' started by youknowme12, Aug 10, 2002.

1. listen here you people know nothing about cars, ever heard of the new Ferrari F50 FX, oh yeah 0-60 in 3.0 seconds 0-100 in about 6.3, 6.2. Oh yeah and that wont kill a diablo???? Yeah right, i love both cars but i would have to take the ferrari hands down.

2. You people love paper comparrisons. How about some real world? Oh real world? Thats right, you people can't even afford these cars!

3. U SHUT IT OK. AS IF U CAN AFFORD THESE CARS.U HOMELESS B****

4. Is this better than the Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept?

Which 1 is better??The diablo GT or the viper gts-r??Both r really good cars with good performance and looks.Tell me ure opinion.

5. Re: Is this better than the Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ViperVenom GTSR</i>
    <b>Which 1 is better??The diablo GT or the viper gts-r??Both r really good cars with good performance and looks.Tell me ure opinion.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->need i remind you that the viper gts-r is a concept? so i am not even gonna compare the two. regardless i'd take the lambo<!-- Signature -->

6. The ferrari 550 gt would beat this diablo.It has better looks and performance.

7. ViperVENOM you can´t compare Ferrari 550 GT with Diablo: compare 550 GT with Diablo GT or 550 with Diablo but don´t try to make nonsense mixtures.

8. the ferrari 550GT or F50 can not and will not even get near the diablo . and that was said by a manager who works for ferrari , plus we compared them ourselves , <!-- Signature -->

9. WELL IF DODGE WOULD RELEASE THE VIPER GTSR,THE VIPER WOULD KILL THE DIABLO GT.

10. GRAMMAR!

11. OMG THE FIRST HOMELESS PERSON WITH A COMPUTER AND INTERWEB CONEECKTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Look up track times before being retarded.

13. whoever thinks that a ferrari would even come close 2 this is insane!
    this LAMBO has better look and everything else!!!!!!!!!