Re: THE MURCIELAGO FUCKS AT THE ASS ALL THE FERRARI's

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by lurbo, Aug 10, 2002.

1. THE MURCIELAGO FUCKS AT THE ASS ALL THE FERRARI's

If there's going to be the murcielago SV it will #$%# at the ass also the McLaren!!!!!

2. Hell No
    Most the F50 is alot faster then this and the F1 would whoop the SV<!-- Signature -->

3. If Lamborghini ever makes a Murciélago SV, it will be faster than the F50 on the straigts, but not on the corners, because the F50 is much lighter.<!-- Signature -->

4. CarreraGtracer will you please get out of the Lambo forums! You obviously hate lambos and I dont want to listen to your BULLSHIT! However you are right, the F1 would whoop the lambos ass, but the F50 will get #$%#ed really hard by the Murcielago!!!!! Plus the Lambo is heavier which makes it more stable on corners, the F50 would fly off at high speeds, so everybody who is talking bullshit, please stop and think before you speak! Thank you....

5. Who died and made you the boss of this website

6. Everyone needs to stop arguing and using language!
    Murcielago is already much faster than F50 in the straits, and handels almost as well. The Ferrari F40 is a little faster than the Murcielago because, even though the Murcielago can match the F40's 1 km standing time (20.9 seconds) it is only because the Murcielago has a better initial traction. F40 catches up!

But F50 is not near acceleration of the Murcielago:
    F50: 0-60 mph: 3.7 seconds
    0-124 mph: 12.3 seconds
    1/4 mile: 11.9 seconds
    1 km standing: 21.3 seconds
    top speed 202 mph

Murcielago:
    0-60 mph: 3.6 seconds
    0-124 mph: 11.5 seconds
    1/4 mile: 11.5 seconds
    1 km standing: 20.9 seconds
    top speed: 205 mph, but with even more downforce than F50

Those are results from real tests! Not made up things! ANd Murcielago handels very well! Diablo GT handeled very well already, and the Murcielago handels better, even though it is heavier, because of updated chasis, suspension, and lower mounted V12!

7. yeah those stats are right except in the road and trakc magazine that i have, they made a test with the F50 and it did the 0-60 time in 3.6 seconds not 3.7 seconds like you stated above! also if there was a race i would put my money on the F50 becuase it is a true racing machine and the cars never see their top speed on real race tracks, therefore top speed doesn't mean anything. It's all about handling and acceleration! and i say the F50 handles better! oh and one more thing the F50 is already about 7 years old and this car just came out this year. But still this lambo kick ass!<!-- Signature -->

8. Murciélago is a faster than F40/F50 (0-1/4mile 11.5s Vs 11.9) but handling is better too? I don't thing... I don't like a dragster, i prefere the SportCar!!

Mafalda

9. Um, anyone here stop to think that .1 seconds isnt really gonna make the difference between these two cars. I personally love the Murcielago and all Lamborghinis. But when you're talking what car's going to beat what car? Well I tell you what all these cars you've mentioned in all these posts, the CarreraGT, the F50/F40, the Murcielago, etc. will all hold their own quite well in any race (straight line, road course, etc.) Which car will win, you ask? I tell you what, consider asking this question instead, which DRIVER will win. When you're talking numbers that are that close, it's all about who's behind the wheel. Thats just my .02, let the flack begin...

10. One thing I should tell you guys and all those Italian jabroni's out there who enjoy comparing Italian cars. You actually have the guts to compare a car with a V12 engine to a damn Ferrari that have V8 engines? Holy shit man....Jeep Cherokees have V8 engines too. Lamborghini is and ALWAYS will be better than Ferrari. Lamborghinis are wayyyyy faster, they look a hell of a lot more beautiful, they're much rarer, and their outstanding 0-60 is insane (under 4 seconds for such a massive car....something that Ferrari can't do and they're lighter). Bottom line.......Lamborghini......best car to ever hit the road.

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from metallica419</i>
    <b>One thing I should tell you guys and all those Italian jabroni's out there who enjoy comparing Italian cars. You actually have the guts to compare a car with a V12 engine to a damn Ferrari that have V8 engines? Holy shit man....Jeep Cherokees have V8 engines too. Lamborghini is and ALWAYS will be better than Ferrari. Lamborghinis are wayyyyy faster, they look a hell of a lot more beautiful, they're much rarer, and their outstanding 0-60 is insane (under 4 seconds for such a massive car....something that Ferrari can't do and they're lighter). Bottom line.......Lamborghini......best car to ever hit the road.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree with you, but saying "Lamborghini is and ALWAYS will be better than Ferrari" is just stupid. Remember Ferruccio Lamborghini originally worked for Enzo Ferrari and said that he could build a better car and then in the end did. Now Enzo Ferrari is dead and ferrari is being run by some other head honcho and Lamborghini is being backed by VW. For you to make such a comment like that is just stupid. Remember the GT40's dominated Lemans and the original Lamborghini supercar the Miura was influenced by the GT40.<!-- Signature -->

12. Lambo is Italian too so what was your point?<!-- Signature -->

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from gsolinas</i>
    <b>Lambo is Italian too so what was your point?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Saying stupid things like Lamborghinis are the best and will always be the best is just dumb. How do you know some new car company will not come out with a new cooler, faster all around car? Thats right you don't know. Who made you the judge of all cars anyway? That doesn't sound like an opinion he is stating it like its a fact.<!-- Signature -->