Re: The official car of the year by butt-ramming inc.

Discussion in '2002 Honda Civic Type-R' started by Honduhluva, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This car is sooooo fast. My first mod to it is going to be a triple wing that is so big, I will have so much drag my civic will stick to the road all of the time. Then I will buy me a body kit so it looks like my car is cool and stuff. The body kit makes my civic fast. then I go get chrome spray paint for my stock alloy rims. the paint makes them shiny and cool looking. Then I have to roll down my windows and play my music as loud as it goes. My speakers make these cool scraping noises, thats because they are cool honda factory speakers, they are sweet. I want to go buy four 15's so that i can shake off my bumper and act like Ja Rule. That would be cool, those speakers also add weight helping my civic go fast. Then I have to find a fire exstinguisher and paint it blue, then i get NOS stickers and put them on it. Nitrous makes my civic so fast, when i hit the switch my civic goes so much faster. I'm not like the one guy in the Fast and the Furious, I don't hit my NOS too early, thats because i am a good driver and know a lot about cars. I also have those cool ninja star stickers from that one mag, they look sweet. I have a big VTEC sticker, b/c that is what makes civics so fast. Honda rules!!!!!!!

Honda Civic......1/4 mile= 10 minutes

The sad thing is that there are guys that are really like that. Its sad, one time I saw a Cavalier with the hood taken off. I saw a stock Integra try to race a z28 camaro. One guy in a civic actually revved his engine at my vette. PATHETIC

2. Pathetic Discussion

These forums are overflowing with car enthusiasts.

3. sure is isnt it?<!-- Signature -->

4. Hmmmm...mid 13's may I interject...thank you. Hmm...Let me make a quote of somewhat...Car and Driver August 2000....Acura( also known as honda luxury) rsx type R 1/4 mi. 14.6 sec....you mean to say that a car with a regular transmission can run a 13 second quarter mile???....while reading the C/D mag....also look for the article on the Honda S2000 that runs...I think 13.4 or 13.5??? I don't think the lotus elise motor sport with its incredible light weight, super transmission, 200 hp...oh buy the way Honda engine can run 13s....why do some many people insist on hyping up the civil.....vtec (valve technology- variable valve timing) is prob. a set of performance heads, meaning no street legal upgrades..for the engine, maybe an S2000 swap...but thats it, and if so the price would be steep for anyone who wants to hook up a civil. To be truthful, this is not a supercar..but neither is the chevy cav. turbo. To me a super car has at least 400 hp stock or has a curb weight less than 2500 lbs to compensate its low HP...has to run less than 13 in the 1/4 mi, has something that is unique about it. <!-- Signature -->

5. The official car of the year by butt-ramming inc.

This car is for saving gas and picking up groceries. Only an idiot would mistake this for a race car. Eventhough it may have an "R" after the name, doesn't mean its necessarily a race car. The volkswagen oettinger vr6 has an impressive name, but a sad 210 HP.<!-- Signature -->

6. 94Formula,

get a life. Didn't I talk to you about this sh*t before?
    You really need to grow up.
    Im not making any judgments between domestics and imports. Im just saying, make a somewhat intelligent arguement when making your typical immature statements. Back it up with statistics.

<!-- Signature -->

7. yall dont get it itll make a good rice racer with a little money. the 210 hp can be fixed with a vtec<!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Cash05</i>
    <b>yall dont get it itll make a good rice racer with a little money. the 210 hp can be fixed with a vtec</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

That whole thing was very hard to understand. Did i understand you to say that you can upgrade the 210 HP by fixing it with a VTEC? That makes absolutly no sense. <!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bleak7</i>
    <b>94Formula,

get a life. Didn't I talk to you about this sh*t before?
    You really need to grow up.
    Im not making any judgments between domestics and imports. Im just saying, make a somewhat intelligent arguement when making your typical immature statements. Back it up with statistics.

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I was being mature with my last post (except the title). You like these? These are the japanese geo metro's. Post statistics? Look at the stats of this car simply by clicking it. I shouldn't have to put every little peice of info on when you can just get yo lazy ass up and find the stats yoself. Just click on the pic of the car.<!-- Signature -->

10. 94Formula,

Again, you amaze me.
    All statistics to this car is not available...
    Sure I could find out somewhere else, but again..you missed my point.
    What is your facination with Honda's and imports in general?
    Do you love to spend time talking crap about everything you dont like. Why not be productive and work on your Formula..err, what car do you own today? You seem to change the type of car you drive on every post you make. Was is a Firehawk?.. or something else?
    Anyhow, why dont you borrow your moms car and go to your local bookstore to do some reading on basic engine rebuilding or mabye something like Automotive Engines 101. An in the meantime, please resist posting worthless crap about cars you dont like, it unfortunately makes you look like a truly worthless human being. \
    Here is a question for ya.. its easy.
    94Formula,
    What is.. the firing order of your cars engine????

<!-- Signature -->

11. Accualy if you read up you mite not look like an idiot when trying to mock sumone seeing how SLP can turn a Formula Firebird into a firehawk so technically speaking he is driving a Pontiac Firebird Forumla Firehawk (thats a lof of F's) and he is not saying he drives a different car every week and why dont you ask him about his mods to before you assume he doesnt work on his car? <!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 94FORMULA</i>
    <b>This car is for saving gas and picking up groceries. Only an idiot would mistake this for a race car. Eventhough it may have an "R" after the name, doesn't mean its necessarily a race car. The volkswagen oettinger vr6 has an impressive name, but a sad 210 HP.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

like the guy said get a life. your probly one of those who think that all any of us import owners only put an exsost system and think it flys. here's a fact my brother in law own's a 94 civic can pull a mid 10 sec quarter mile and still get 22 miles a galon.

by the way he dose pick up groceries in it

<!-- Signature -->

13. it's more reliable then ford/dodge/chey, it looks better then most fords/dodge/chevy's it's a good sleeper, and it might only have 195HP, but it's light! and it will beata rustang GT in the 1/4,the civic-R is 2300lb's and 195HP, the rustang GT is 3200lb's and 260HP, the civic-R will run high 13's with a good driver (stock), and the rustang GT will run low 14's with a good driver (stock), so next time ou want to speak out of your ass, get some stats first, and if you still want to speak out of your ass, use some duck tape to plug your dumbass up.<!-- Signature -->

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TurboPorsche</i>
    <b>it's more reliable then ford/dodge/chey, it looks better then most fords/dodge/chevy's it's a good sleeper, and it might only have 195HP, but it's light! and it will beata rustang GT in the 1/4,the civic-R is 2300lb's and 195HP, the rustang GT is 3200lb's and 260HP, the civic-R will run high 13's with a good driver (stock), and the rustang GT will run low 14's with a good driver (stock), so next time ou want to speak out of your ass, get some stats first, and if you still want to speak out of your ass, use some duck tape to plug your dumbass up.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->the first half of your post is all opinion maybe your the one talking out your ass? well a 98 t/a weighs 3435 and runs a quater in 13.9 and thats not a ws6 so who cares this honda still sux just like the rest the only thing they have going for them is gas milage and depenablilty they are not ment to be fast nor ment to race so quit trying and failing!
    <!-- Signature -->

15. Do yo watch the Simpsons?

Nelson should say HAHA to this car.<!-- Signature -->

16. Turbo Porsche, you are a #$%#ing queer bastard who shouyld be president of ass ramming inc. You make me wanna puke in ur face!! You should taste my #$%#ing piss because i think that you are nuthin but a jap loving piece of crap. Get the hell out of our country, you should be working for the taliban as cattle. Cuz thats what you are, shit!!! Porsches are def great cars, BUT THIS CAR HAS GAY WRITTEN ALLOVER IT> MY SATURN SC2 (soon to be scx without the paint scheme) woiuld nail this car in the ass. HIT OR NAIL DAILY in ASS is what the car stands for, it is a piece of crap and its made for someone who has no style. Get the hell out of USA and go work for those pieces of crap you #$%#ing traitor, you make me sick. Kiss my #$%#in ass GET a life!!!!!!!!!!

american for life

17. Little 4-6 cyl american cars are no better to compare.
    You want a real mens car, a car will balls, get an f-body.
    I have a japanese made lawnmower, brand spankin' new, and it don't run for SH*T. I broke it as soon as I got it.
    DEPENDABILITY? I think not.
    Jap cars sit as low as go-karts, so you feel as if you are going fast. That's how the japanese try to fool you, by making a cars look and feel fast, but actually runs 17's in the 1/4 mile.
    They handle well because they are subcompact cars.

They haul groceries, not ass.<!-- Signature -->

18. this little plastic piece of shit is useless.

unless your sighting in that new 30-60.

19. this car is soo damn bad...and ur really really dumb for wasting any money to make this car any faster...who cares if u run t-88's turbo's and nos...if ur gunna make race a car...buy a good one like a supra....i hate all u ricers out there with ur gay exhaust...lets think about it and get a turbo...so ur exhuast does something..but no we have to be gay..u guyz can waste soo much money but if u saved it and bought a decent car and then did work to it you would get my respect....Laterz

20. This powerhouse pumps 185 horse power at 8200 RPM. This means that at peak horse power it has a whopping 118.5 lbs of torque. LOL! Be afraid American pony cars! Be very afraid!

I also read a test drive taking this beast from 0-100 kph (62.5 mph)in a stunning 6.8 seconds!

For the guy who said this joke of a race car can do 13s, you're so full of shxt your eyes are brown. <!-- Signature -->