Re: The same but different

Discussion in '2002 Chrysler Pacifica Concept' started by fordracing, Aug 9, 2002.

1. i think it looks like an uglified version of the chevy trailblazer.

2. It looks exactly like a crossfire, only in an SUV<!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TECS7</i>
    <b>It looks exactly like a crossfire, only in an SUV</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I dont think it looks a lot like a trailblazer, but a toned down version of the citadel conpect from a few years ago.<!-- Signature -->

4. Looks like a Crossfire with Town and Country van.

5. it looks like The Mercedes SUV, the pontiac AZTEK rear, and the chrysler 300M
    <!-- Signature -->

6. u guys are all freakin' blind!!!, it's an X5! look at the lights, the desighn in the side-looks sort of like the vent on a ferrari 456m-, the half window at the back, and the whole sape of the car,sure the grill looks like the crossfire, but the rest is a BMw X5.

-----------------------------

"today seems like a good day to burn a bridge or two"
    -311, beutiful disaster

7. this is like the crossfire only staion wagoned... and u should def. calm down lambo boy.

8. i think it almost looks nice. with some solid perfofmance, i could see this going into production. <!-- Signature -->

9. What is an S7??

10. Well I don't like it at all. It looks like a chopped and lowered Chrysler minivan. The interior looks great, but the styling is not there at all. I can definitely see this as the next Taurus wagon competitor, but I really don't think all the design work was thought real hard of. Well I don't like it, but maybe they can change it a bit. Cya in my rear view.

11. S7-311 is absolutely right, this looks like a BMW X5. The fenders, wheel arches, the whole curve of the side all suggest X5-ish styling. Perhaps in a lowered, sportwagon form, but it's still an X5 all around. Even the headlights here are very much like those on the SUV, altho the grille is, of course, much larger. Do I see a nice import fighter comin' our way?

Oh, and leadfoot001, the S7 is a new Saleen supercar. It's quite nice, look it up.<!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Gimme Fuel</i>
    <b>S7-311 is absolutely right, this looks like a BMW X5. The fenders, wheel arches, the whole curve of the side all suggest X5-ish styling. Perhaps in a lowered, sportwagon form, but it's still an X5 all around. Even the headlights here are very much like those on the SUV, altho the grille is, of course, much larger. Do I see a nice import fighter comin' our way?

Oh, and leadfoot001, the S7 is a new Saleen supercar. It's quite nice, look it up.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I think that it looks amazing for a SUV, well wait its actually a crossover, but it still looks different... its un-truckish, I mean the overall shape suggest something more dynamic than your regular (SUV) box on wheels, the interior is well thought of, though M-B influences can be clearly seen everywhere you look at.

<!-- Signature -->