Re: there's nothing left to argue about

Discussion in '1988 Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette' started by notic, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from gsolinas</i>
    <b>It was on a mosler site. The credibility on that site is the same as the credibility of many other sites that get listed here (no not all). Fact is... people are just going to believe whatever is convenient to them anyway. I had also heard earlier that the VTTT was capable of more than what this site claimed but I didn't say anything because I had no proof. Is a mosler site as good as gold? I'd say no. But then a lot of posts that include web links can also be disregarded. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

gsolinas that's a message board!!

Do you know that I too can add to that board, and so can you, and just about anyone???

2. Dear Notic and Cornu:
    Yes I have a girlfriend. That's one thing you two losers will never have. I'm Red, White, and Blue...and? You're just mad because the things I say don't benefit you, well boo-#$%#ing-hoo. Cornu, you're not an "American" (yeah I know America includes two continents, but for the sake of this message, it will include only residents of the USA) you're just a little Commi bastard. Notic, why do you argue with me? I mean, what the hell do you care? If you're so tied up in your automotive linguistics to make time for other arguments, then why give the time, eh? Because I'm in your forum? Well say something that deserves some answers and this preoccupation I create won't be necessary.

3. I'm married you #$%#. And I still have girlfriends. Commie? Some insult. What was that, last nights reading assignment? You're not even old enough to vote. Shut up. You have stupid remarks, post them on your high school website. And I was American before the mailman’s condom broke producing your gay ass. So go #$%# yourself.

Vette1, I guess its only fact when it benefits your arguments right? The amount of BS i read on these forums and you criticize that? Convenient.

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from cornu</i>
    <b>I'm married you #$%#. And I still have girlfriends. Commie? Some insult. What was that, last nights reading assignment? You're not even old enough to vote. Shut up. You have stupid remarks, post them on your high school website. And I was American before the mailman’s condom broke producing your gay ass. So go #$%# yourself.

Vette1, I guess its only fact when it benefits your arguments right? The amount of BS i read on these forums and you criticize that? Convenient.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Excuse me when have I ever used a Message Board as proof???

5. Don't get mad, Cornu, lashing out is a sign of weakness, and you're demonstrating yours. So I can't vote? I can get at least 10 people to vote how I want...oh, big loss. You're married? To what? Probably the mailman. Haha

6. "Don't get mad, Cornu, lashing out is a sign of weakness, and you're demonstrating yours. So I can't vote? I can get at least 10 people to vote how I want...oh, big loss. You're married? To what? Probably the mailman. Haha"-FCT

the only reason i'm argueing with u is because u keep sidetracking from what the forum was really started for. i personally have nothing against u, its just that u keep posting shit that either doesn't make sense, or has something to do with your personal life, which on one really cares about, so u might as well go write your letter to oprah.

u can get atleast ten ppl to vote? what? did u start some sort of #$%#en cult? or maybe your the commi here trying to manipulate ppl to vote diferently. #$%#en shit disturber!

7. What the hell, you ***** about him talking smack to someone while you try to make fun of him before and afterwards. Thats very hypocritical.

8. I don't think what that guy posted on that ln is accurate. I remember watching a documentary saying that one car had about 250,000HP. I could try lookin it up later.

Notic, why the hell are you crying about the Callaway holding the top spot??? Does your life depend on it or something??? Do people complain about the cars going for land speed records because they're not production cars???

I'm almost scared to ask that one guy if Vietnam attacked our country, would they have taken over? Gsolinas clings to the US losing to Vietnam because, well, he's a sad, sad individual. Are you that defensive because you have little or no self esteem??? Do you have little or no self esteem because you're real ugly or because too many people have called you an idiot???

9. It comes up because others bring it up. And few have a self esteem as strong as mine. You don't see me re-writing my history do you? Don't start a political argument back up again. Keep it to cars. <!-- Signature -->

10. "Notic, why the hell are you crying about the Callaway holding the top spot??? Does your life depend on it or something??? Do people complain about the cars going for land speed records because they're not production cars???"-Clarkone68

does my life depend on it? what the #$%# are u talkin about? and that shit u said about land speed records, your an idiot, that was specifically my point. ever wonder why u don't see land speed record cars on this list? idiot! all the other cars on this list are mostely production (or more than one atleast). my point was this car shouldn't be on this forum cuz anyone can make 1 car go fast. shit, why don't they have drag racers in here too then? how bout formula one cars? or nascars? think before u post jiberish next time.

11. "does my life depend on it? what the #$%# are u talkin about?"

That's what I'm talking about, you got your panties all in a bunch. Hahahaha, go take your medication.

"and that shit u said about land speed records, your an idiot, that was specifically my point. ever wonder why u don't see land speed record cars on this list? idiot!"

You don't even know my point or motives, genius. I was actually talking about, should land speed records be thrown out because they're not production cars? Maybe the joke's on you.

"all the other cars on this list are mostely production (or more than one atleast). my point was this car shouldn't be on this forum cuz anyone can make 1 car go fast."

They offered to make some if people wanted to pony up the money for it.

"shit, why don't they have drag racers in here too then? how bout formula one cars? or nascars? think before u post jiberish next time."

*Thinking* Bwashlu hed doodoo. Was my jibberish any better??

12. Your a #$%#in moron. By comparing you to my niece I realize now I insulted her.

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jcazz</i>
    <b>Your a #$%#in moron. By comparing you to my niece I realize now I insulted her. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Wow, that was a great one. I think I'll write it down. *By comparing you to my.....* I have to stop, I just realized that I'm not worthy of being that damn funny.

14. Again he quoted me. That's some imagination you have.

15. Wow! Yet again, do you astonish me with your intellect. I said something similar to you again, we must be twins!

16. Bullshit he quotes me too. He has no imagination at all.<!-- Signature -->

17. That's 2 people that have noticed. Anyone else?

18. "Bullshit he quotes me too. He has no imagination at all." -gsolinas

"That's 2 people that have noticed. Anyone else?" -jcazz

"3" - notic

Interesting arguement you four have got going here. Now you're arguing about who quoted who? I'm impressed.

19. Not our fault the prick can’t make a relevant statement about cars.
    <!-- Signature -->

20. One of my goals was to show how stupid some of you are. Keep it up, you're doing a great job! Hmmm... how many irrelevant posts could I cut and paste form some of you people? "Boohoo, an American car holds the top spot, it's just not fair! Wha, wha, wha."

21. It doesn't have the top spot. Research prior to posting. If it was the fastest few here would have anything to say. I think people are pissed because faster road legal cars exist, and this site doesn't display that.

22. Then what is the fastest? Not trying to start anything but I don't know what car holds the record. Does anyone else know? (try to respond without being a biased retard, if it's not this car that's fine by me, I just want to know)<!-- Signature -->

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from cornu</i>
    <b>It doesn't have the top spot. Research prior to posting. If it was the fastest few here would have anything to say. I think people are pissed because faster road legal cars exist, and this site doesn't display that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Which one the Diablo Gembella Roadster!

And what proof have you posted......

A message board?

A link to a Lambo website that says and I quote "a French magazine, tested this car", gee but what magazine was it, oh wait does France only have one magazine??

And next buddy for that car I took a look into it and I saw what you're talking about but one thing you're little mind seemed to over look is that it says the car did a top speed of 410 Km/Hour or 255 Miles/ Hour

You do realize that those numbers have been rounded don't you?
    Like 410 Km/Hour is equal to 254.76 Miles/Hour, or
    255 Miles/Hour is equal to 410.38 Km/Hour, which one is it?

You know what that means? The car's top speed was never officially recorded. Why don't we round this cars time, uh oh, seems like the Sledgehammer has the same time, meaning since it set the record first, it still holds the record.

24. Sorry that's a nice try but the last I checked 255 was 1 whole mile an hour faster than 254. I really see no need in arguing that.<!-- Signature -->