Re: This car (and many american cars) are used for picking up CH

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06' started by tyhel, Aug 9, 2002.

1. have you been bumming yourself and your boyfriend????<!-- Signature -->

2. FUK U MPG <!-- Signature -->

3. This car (and many american cars) are used for picking up CHICKS

Some people dare compare this thing with Ferraris. Sure the Z06 whoops asses, but that's where it ends. Ferraris are 'exotic' cars for some lucky people. Z06's and many American muscle cars are just 'normal' cars for normal people. When a Z06 and an F355 pull up to the front of a shopping mall at the same time, an ugly chick with fake boobs with low education will jump in the Z06 because she doesn't know that it's a normal car for normal people. Plus she enjoys the interior's plastic parts. On the other hand, a rare, all natural chick with high education will develop skin rashes due to the plastic parts inside the Z06 the moment she sits in it. No way she will ever pick the Z06 over the F355. The shrieking exhaust note from the F355 alone will make the passengers of the Z06 look and feel 'very cheap.' The smell of the exotic leather used inside the F355 will give you daydreams. Ferraris and many other fine exotic cars are considered 'arts on wheels' that look beautiful from all angles. You can sit and look at them all day and just dream away. Sitting around looking at many American cars like a Z06 will bore you in minutes. Don't compare normal cars for normal people to exotic cars. It's just sad.

4. "MOST" chics dont know a damn thing about cars so you cant say that a chic would pic a F355 over a Z06. If you do come across a chic that knows her carsand "educated" she would pick a Z06 anyday.
    Only a stupid chic or a "Blond" would pick a F355 over a Z06.

5. the F355 is an import. Read the sig
    <!-- Signature -->

6. my point is...

The Z06 is not an exotic. It is just a normal car for normal people. It is just a cheap sports car. Having cool gadgets doesn't turn a normal car into an exotic car. I don't remember seeing cool gadgets in any of the Ferraris, yet they are considered exotics. The Z06 will look pathetic, worthless, cheap and normal when it is near an exotic car. The Z06 is considered an economy sports car. I'm sorry, but it's true.

7. I think you love this car and just can't say it.

I give you the keys crap falls out of your ass and you passout.

8. This guy obviously has no idea about vehicles(the guy that made this post) and We do.....The 'vette people....<!-- Signature -->

9. you're right on that one<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: my point is...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from seagal</i>
    <b>The Z06 is not an exotic. It is just a normal car for normal people. It is just a cheap sports car. Having cool gadgets doesn't turn a normal car into an exotic car. I don't remember seeing cool gadgets in any of the Ferraris, yet they are considered exotics. The Z06 will look pathetic, worthless, cheap and normal when it is near an exotic car. The Z06 is considered an economy sports car. I'm sorry, but it's true. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Are you a child?<!-- Signature -->

11. Segal, how much does your ferrari cost? A corvette costs $45,000. You put the amount of money into a Z06 as a ferrari costs, the corvette will be way faster and a hell of a lot sweeter. BYATCH!!!!

12. Thats what I keep telling my friends. Ferraris dont go fast , they don;t even look good to me and everyone says "oh those are like , so fast" and I ask them "how fast" and they say "faster then a corvette" and then i kick their asses and say "my fat ass it is""its like chump change compared to the Z06 2002 Corvette , @$$hole"<!-- Signature -->

13. oooooo , I love it when iam right!<!-- Signature -->

14. same here<!-- Signature -->

15. Wow, im impressed. Someone managed to outdo the stupidity of the "Another Domestic Crap" thread on the 2003 Viper Competition Coupe page. Z06 used for picking up chicks with fake boobs? What is that? Im sure there is some underlying meaning there, that if only chicks with fake boobs like it, then it must be inferior to every car out there. Nice logic. Most "Chicks" dont know anything about cars anyhow. I know plenty of "chicks" that would choose a god damn Jetta or Bug over a Ferrari or Z06 because they think it looks "cute." I never imagined that I would ever discuss the relevance of fake boobs to sports cars.

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 92 Integra</i>
    <b>Wow, im impressed. Someone managed to outdo the stupidity of the "Another Domestic Crap" thread on the 2003 Viper Competition Coupe page. Z06 used for picking up chicks with fake boobs? What is that? Im sure there is some underlying meaning there, that if only chicks with fake boobs like it, then it must be inferior to every car out there. Nice logic. Most "Chicks" dont know anything about cars anyhow. I know plenty of "chicks" that would choose a god damn Jetta or Bug over a Ferrari or Z06 because they think it looks "cute." I never imagined that I would ever discuss the relevance of fake boobs to sports cars.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well said<!-- Signature -->

17. Yes it was.....Women don't seem to like the rumble of a V8......They will never be understood. <!-- Signature -->

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TYMOL</i>
    <b>Yes it was.....Women don't seem to like the rumble of a V8......They will never be understood. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I disagree. Women appreciate masculine vehicles like Harleys, trucks, and muscle cars.<!-- Signature -->

19. Sometimes they do , sometimes they dont. All depends on the person.<!-- Signature -->

20. There shouldn't be any reason for this damn thread. I mean, comparing what kind of boobs the chicks you can mack with sports cars have??? COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Some people have no concept of marketing. This is a 50K American supercar. It is for well off performance enthusiasts. It is a prestige car.<!-- Signature -->

22. your right.<!-- Signature -->

23. And yet an idiot, who can't seem to work his own charms on a lady, needs to go out and spend 50 g's in order to mack on a girl whose boobs are made outta silicone. <!-- Signature -->

24. ahhahahahahahahah<!-- Signature -->

25. yeah.<!-- Signature -->