Re: This Car Is A Fraud!!

Discussion in '1988 Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette' started by gsolinas, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler426Hemistage8</i>
    <b>some people can admit the facts that this car is the fastest of the world what do tehy make is that they this car! these people should be considered as jackasses!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hey everyone! I think I finally figured this fu(ker out! He doesn't speak a word of English. He types what ever language he speaks into a sh!tty translator and then copies and pastes the result of the ? to English translation. I mean look at the quoted post... "what do tehy make is that they this car!" and "should be considered as jackasses!" WHO FU(KING TALKS LIKE THAT?! And notice that he only types back to people that quoted him. Probably because he can't read English doesn't know when people are talking about him unless he see's his name in a post or a quote. LOL! What do you guys think?<!-- Signature -->

2. LOL! Hell, I've seen clones in here, why not someone who struggles to type, "HOW TWOO!" notice how I typed it wrong so his tronslater won't werk!!<!-- Signature -->

3. ok i just have a couple words for u guys who say that the ferraris lamborghinis and posches can beat the vettes .why dont ya get a tissue and cry about it because u know that those cars will never beat the vette never dont get me wrong those are hot cars.

4. You produced legit jack shit and you know it. Besides I’m not in the position of having to prove anything, I created reasonable doubt. Now the ball has been in your court for weeks yet no one can show this car at the top of an official record holder list.
    <!-- Signature -->

5. i think he's french, read his account. but he apparentli "lives american"...as ti also says in his akount.....i wonder if he can translate what i just said, i only have a few mistakes

6. LOL, it's a lot more interesting than the clones! A Franchy who wants to be 'Merican, damn thats sad. We should quote him, just to mess with him!!!!<!-- Signature -->

7. This account is #$%#ed since I made it real quick because I've been trying to make an account for months and finally it worked. Anyway, I read through all over 30 pages of bullshit in this thread and the other thread (american cars can only drive straight) or whatever and I need to say something you all are missing. No #$%#ing car is the "best" because not all manufacturers have the same goals and not all consumers want the same things from thier cars so there can be no best. So basically you guys have been arguing this whole time over a non-existent prize of "best" car. Even if the vette or the ferrari fxg463zx2 were the actual better car a person has thier own opinions and they don't give a #$%# what other people have branded the car they do or do not like. I prefer vettes and Im going to buy one if I get the chance. People branding a car "the best" or "better" will not make me buy a ferrari or any other car for that matter. So quit arguing over nothing. You people have problems with grudges not to mention nationality and sexual prefrence issues. By the way, THEY ARE JUST FUCKING CARS.

8. Yes! I agree 100%!

Because Im the one that wrote that. Lol.

Finally got myself an account. :p<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dddddddd</i>
    <b>This account is #$%#ed since I made it real quick because I've been trying to make an account for months and finally it worked. Anyway, I read through all over 30 pages of bullshit in this thread and the other thread (american cars can only drive straight) or whatever and I need to say something you all are missing. No #$%#ing car is the "best" because not all manufacturers have the same goals and not all consumers want the same things from thier cars so there can be no best. So basically you guys have been arguing this whole time over a non-existent prize of "best" car. Even if the vette or the ferrari fxg463zx2 were the actual better car a person has thier own opinions and they don't give a #$%# what other people have branded the car they do or do not like. I prefer vettes and Im going to buy one if I get the chance. People branding a car "the best" or "better" will not make me buy a ferrari or any other car for that matter. So quit arguing over nothing. You people have problems with grudges not to mention nationality and sexual prefrence issues. By the way, THEY ARE JUST FUCKING CARS.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

we all know no car is the best (hopefully), we're goin by statistics if ones better than another not opinions(most of us), like my opinion coudl be a geo metro is the best, but its just about the lowest on ratings of tests, and wut we call the best is in specific fields, of wut cars have set as "best" records such as 0-60, 1/4mile, and top speed, all different fields, but no car is gonna be the best in ever field, so there is no over-all best car, noone here could name a car to have tops on price, speed, acceleration, handling, quality build, ect.

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler426Hemistage8</i>
    <b>how true!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I wuz RITE!!!! He can't reed inglish. I meen cownt how meny times he wuz put doun bitween hiz las' post an' now. An' he didn't make a com bak evin wunce. Wut a fuken loozer! We shud all tipe like this frum now on so hee can't tranzlate it. LOL!!!<!-- Signature -->

11. You missed the whole point. Cars are cars and people pick which one suits them best in terms of looks, performance, price, and other things. So no one car can be "best" or "better" than any other car. Better for a certain type of person? Yes. Better in general? No.<!-- Signature -->

12. this car does have the highest top speed, but the buggatti is close behind, and prob just by tweakin the gearing on it it would beat the record. the buggatti duz something called accelerate, this car duznt.<!-- Signature -->

13. Have you ever driven this car? No? Then you wouldn't know. Have you ever driven ANY Bugatti? No? Then again, you wouldn't know. So just shutup. And actually this car does "Accelerate" because if it didn't then it would be a rock. Which it is in a way....Lol. <!-- Signature -->

14. #264 afadsfsffd, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    http://www.supercars.net/cMsg?viewThread=y&year=2000&make=Bugatti&model=18/4%20Veyron%20Concept&fn=15&i=275

I found this very interesting. I always see people saying Euro exotics are better than American sports cars since they make more hp from smaller litre engines and I wonder "Don't they know this car has turbos up the ass and the American car is naturally aspirated (all engine)?". By the looks of this thread it appears they don't know. They can't figure out why a w16 with quad turbo has more hp than a w18 with no turbo. Lol.

By the way, Im not saying any sort of car is superior to the other. Im just saying when you compare cars and one of them is na and the other has 83 turbos. You should consider it.<!-- Signature -->

15. OK, hear it goez...

Bigblockbrawler426Hemistage8, Viper duznot Sux!!!! Your mouth kant Speeek a werd uv Inglish!!!!!!!! Ferarris duznot rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Too bad use kant reed dis!!!!!!!! Vader this iz FUNN!<!-- Signature -->

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CappieZ</i>
    <b>Cars that haven't been created yet? Notice it says 19 EIGHTY-EIGHT? ANd it's not a fraud, my friend has one.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

thats one of the dumbest things said here and by the by.... lets just leave it ok? as long as corvette is up there on #1 u can shut ure mouths when u finally get one car company that can actually get one car to best this by .01 mph then u can talk k? there that shud do it *turns round* gulp!<!-- Signature -->

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mag Launcher</i>
    <b>You missed the whole point. Cars are cars and people pick which one suits them best in terms of looks, performance, price, and other things. So no one car can be "best" or "better" than any other car. Better for a certain type of person? Yes. Better in general? No.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i think u missed my point dumbass, opinions dont make cars better, as like i just said in my last reply, maybe if i repeat myself enough it'll get through to u

18. This is great, it's like an entire course on cars and history. Keep on 'debating' guys! By the way could someone please explain to me what makes engines so different. What makes some engines perform better? What exactly is being supercharged? How do V8, V12, etc work? I would really appreciate it if someone would explain it to me!

-Cory
    <!-- Signature -->

19. hey, if you want to compare exotics, compare the latest Lingenfelter corvette. it has 800 plus horsepower and an equal amount of torque. it was reacently tested on motortrend tv and did 0-60 in less than 2sec and ran the 1/4 in the 9s. the top speed is estimated at 240 mph. this car costs $165,000 so its price with or less then most exotic european cars and will easly beat any of them. so this is just another example how american cars are better. i am curious to see another street legal exotic that can match these numbers.

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>since the Z06 is the top of the line production Vette they should put it against the top of the line Ferraris like the 550.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> let's go just a bit higher in the lineup... shall we :)! Z06 against 575m. o-60 for Z06 is 4.0 o-60 for 575m is 4.1 oh my look the Z06 has a better o-60! i rest my case!<!-- Signature -->

21. how many american cars can go 250+ mph-only one which is this car. what would be impressive is if other american companies made cars that go this fast. so what,one car big deal. look at european cars, plenty companies that make and "produce" cars that go fast and handle great(maybe not this fast but who gives a ƒuck they're still fast) not just one fast car like the usa.

my point is any country/companie can make a car this fast but that doesn't make them or thier country better than let's say europe and european cars.

what might make american cars better though is if they actually produce the car and other companies in the states make a car like this and produce it.now that would impress me and make my want to buy a vette or a viper instead of a diablo or a 360 modena or 360 spider. <!-- Signature -->

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from diablo_88</i>
    <b>how many american cars can go 250+ mph-only one which is this car. what would be impressive is if other american companies made cars that go this fast. so what,one car big deal. look at european cars, plenty companies that make and "produce" cars that go fast and handle great(maybe not this fast but who gives a ƒuck they're still fast) not just one fast car like the usa.

my point is any country/companie can make a car this fast but that doesn't make them or thier country better than let's say europe and european cars.

what might make american cars better though is if they actually produce the car and other companies in the states make a car like this and produce it.now that would impress me and make my want to buy a vette or a viper instead of a diablo or a 360 modena or 360 spider. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The point is that no one else can claim to have a car this fast, thats why people argue over it. There are plenty of American exotics and tuners that break 200.

Why buy a Modena when its overall stats are very slight over the ZO6? A couple of reasons +: Status and comfort. A couple of reasons -: price and long term reliability.

23. Evilminja, Cars have been made to top this. And their proof is just as credible as the proof of the sledgehammer. People’s acceptance or refusal of that fact is up to them.

<!-- Signature -->

24. Evilninja that isn’t who tested the car allegedly so that number is irrelevant.

Vortech, I’m yet to be proven wrong especially in this forum considering I asked for the Official record books where this was named fastest car in the world over a month ago and everyone has come up with shit. It’s not up to me to prove anything here. It was all of you who said that this was the fastest, try backing it up with something that isn’t a Callaway claim. Find me the record books or shut the #$%# up about it already.

And how am I giving Europe a bad name? If anything your blind acceptance that your cars are the best indicates your arrogance and naivety. I hope all Americans aren’t like the guys that post in here.
    <!-- Signature -->

25. This is my two cents...
    Gsolinas: you raise many good point and the statistics show that the Z06 is very close if not better than the 360 in certain tests. You must give respect to such a car which is in the same performance class as the 360 and is so much cheaper than the 360

On a whole, I'm more of an import fan because I love the refinement you get in certain brands of imports such as BMW, Benz and Lex. But the fact still remains that domestics are generally cheaper.