Re: This car is a shed

Discussion in '2002 Acura DN-X Concept' started by Honda rulez, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from elbadoo567</i>
    <b>I’m fed up with people like you. This car well pave the road for all of the futures cars, the car is an excellent example of 21st century automotive technology being implied 1st hand.

Hey
    Dose 400 hp from a 3.5 hybrid v6 sound like something to you ha??
    Dose a coefficient of drag of 0.23 sounds like any thing to you ha?
    Dose the (IMA) system mean any thing to you HA?

You people make me SICK!

People whose only idea of a sports car is a 3-ton piece of junk powered by an overly displaced truck engine with more cylinders than geometry lesson. This car has it all wither you like it or not. It has it all, a great engine, chassis, transition, lighting, braking, weight, drag, and mile per gallon….

This is the car of the FUTURE.

Sure it may not have enough hp to beat a McLaren or the looks of a Ferrari but I would take it over them any time any day. This is a concept that’s not about power, or looks, but what we can do to cars if we put all our technology together. No other car today can even come close to these amazing specifications. Sure it’s not that good looking but who cares about looks when you got all a car can be under one hood. This my friends and other ignorant car lovers is the PERFECT CAR which we should look up to and I sincerely hope they build it for the sake of the automotive industry for it’s a new age or a new revolution to the industry a true car that shows what human automotive advancements are capable of creating…

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I totally agree with u, this is like teh future family sedan, not sports car.<!-- Signature -->

2. Honda Rulz is right it just doesnt mean that it just has to go fast. I've said my peice so let me rest in peace.

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DinanRacing</i>
    <b>Ok for one thing who cares about mpg in a supercar, if everyone wanted good gas mileage we would all be driving citreons. Just because it has 400bhp does not make it a supercar it makes another acura/honda timebomb waiting to snap every belt as is the s2000
    This car looks like a 300m</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Your a dumbass imagine this car in le mans it would have half the pit stops and in racing pit stops are important.

4. I’m fed up with people like you. This car well pave the road for all of the futures cars, the car is an excellent example of 21st century automotive technology being implied 1st hand.

Hey
    Dose 400 hp from a 3.5 hybrid v6 sound like something to you ha??
    Dose a coefficient of drag of 0.23 sounds like any thing to you ha?
    Dose the (IMA) system mean any thing to you HA?

You people make me SICK!

People whose only idea of a sports car is a 3-ton piece of junk powered by an overly displaced truck engine with more cylinders than geometry lesson. This car has it all wither you like it or not. It has it all, a great engine, chassis, transition, lighting, braking, weight, drag, and mile per gallon….

This is the car of the FUTURE.

Sure it may not have enough hp to beat a McLaren or the looks of a Ferrari but I would take it over them any time any day. This is a concept that’s not about power, or looks, but what we can do to cars if we put all our technology together. No other car today can even come close to these amazing specifications. Sure it’s not that good looking but who cares about looks when you got all a car can be under one hood. This my friends and other ignorant car lovers is the PERFECT CAR which we should look up to and I sincerely hope they build it for the sake of the automotive industry for it’s a new age or a new revolution to the industry a true car that shows what human automotive advancements are capable of creating…

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DinanRacing</i>
    <b>Ok for one thing who cares about mpg in a supercar, if everyone wanted good gas mileage we would all be driving citreons. Just because it has 400bhp does not make it a supercar it makes another acura/honda timebomb waiting to snap every belt as is the s2000
    This car looks like a 300m</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->A supercar doesn't necessary mean fast. It can mean super handling, new technology, new concept, Super economy, etc. This site is not called "Racecars.net" or "Sportscars.net." And in reality, 400hp is enough, i mean very enough! Even 100hp is more than enough for city driving. This car has many new technology, if u did go to the autoshow, u should have seen the interior of this car. It has all the hi-tech stuff that normal cars won't have for the next 10 years.<!-- Signature -->

6. This car is a shed

I fink that this car is a piece of cack and an ape could do better
    if they ever make this theyr screwed. complete dumbasses

7. WOW your your a complete dumbass tell me a 400hp car that gets 40mpg. Your probably dont even know what mpg means. Why am I even wasting time with you its unbelievable how stupid your are. This car aint gonna win any beuaty contest. But i still wouldnt mind driving this. Oh by the way what the hell is cack. anybody else know what it means. Calling the people who made this dumbasses learn how to spell DUMB ASS

8. Ok for one thing who cares about mpg in a supercar, if everyone wanted good gas mileage we would all be driving citreons. Just because it has 400bhp does not make it a supercar it makes another acura/honda timebomb waiting to snap every belt as is the s2000
    This car looks like a 300m