Re: This car is Sh1t and ugly!!

Discussion in '1988 Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette' started by chevy freak, Aug 9, 2002.

1. gran turismo has rotted his little mind

2. This car is Sh1t and ugly!!

This car is really cr*p and it looks like a pile of turd. Fast Maybe but i dout it is that quick!!!!!!! The TT is better than this so bring on the TT!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Yeppi</i>
    <b>This car is really cr*p and it looks like a pile of turd. Fast Maybe but i dout it is that quick!!!!!!! The TT is better than this so bring on the TT!!!!!!!!!!!! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

First off, its ugly b/c it was made in the 80's, all cars were ugly in the eighties. And second It has held on to being the fastest topend car for over a decade. Also it wasn't made to be quick, just for overall speed. And bring on the TT b/c it won't go over 254mph. <!-- Signature -->

4. Are you crazy? No one bother to compare this car to the TT-R. But in fact, again, this is not a production car.

5. <center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote>
    <b>WTF are you talking? How can you compare this car to Audi TT? <b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center>