Re: this car sucks

Discussion in '1999 Blitz Skyline GT-R R348' started by bkr, Aug 10, 2002.

1. This car is #$%#in amazing this will kill any ford product ever made fords suck i hate those #$%#in under powered shit cars

2. this car sucks

this car sucks a viper800tt would kill this car and this is the ugliest car i ever seen

3. You stupid trailer-trash yank. Go f**k your sister or something.

4. if this car sucks than yur viper gts tt takes it up the butt!

this car is off the chain its faster tan yur rwd viper andits lighter and it look a hells lott better than it this car will blow all domestics in its way hahahaha!!! domestics suck peace im out!!!!<!-- Signature -->

5. BUDDY YOU HAVE BO IDEA WUT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!!!
    the skyline is way better
    u stupid eprson who just foudn otu about the viper 800TT
    its only a fast start time car 0-60 in 2.4sec
    but it isn;t street legal it cant be it is to fast of a start <!-- Signature -->

6. You are one pathetic bastard. This car kicks ass!

Your just jealous cuz u can't afford it.<!-- Signature -->

7. i have to admit this car is pretty awsome even though i dont like japanese imports. Is this car even really in production? YOu really cant compare american muscle and japanese imports. They are in two different leagues. American cars dont have to have turbos and all that crap to get horsepower. And dont start with how American cars are gass guzzlers. A camaro gets pretty damn good gas milage for a V8. Even you import people have to admit that. I also dont get why the japanese import people say american cars dont have as good handling as japanese cars. Even if japanese cars have better handling there arent any turns in a quarter mile. Who ever races on an actual track. Everyone i know drag at stop lights and at the strip. So who needs handling when your goin in a straight line.

8. and also Yanks dont fu** our sisters. Thats people from Alabama and those southern states. and this car isnt the prettyist thing to look at. The paint job is really ugly. And the ground effects suck. other than that it looks alright. Sorry if i offended anybody. But this is my opinion

9. I'm not very fond of imports, but this one is pretty nice. I don't like the body, the drop kit could use a little work, as well as the body styling, but the engine is nice. I don't get why american cars don't like turbos, German cars use them, and they're pretty damn nice.<!-- Signature -->

10. someone please tell me he did not just say this car sucked as r34_gtrvspec said, go f*** your sister

11. I am and have been an avid lover of all cars from the large block v8 to the highly tuned inline six. So as you can see, I really have no ambivalence to state. I do however, become nauseated after reading some of the replies. They are quite frankly disgusting in the apparent hatred of a fellow person simply because of their choice of vehicle preference. Also the grammatical incorrectness of the replies is horrible. It leads one to believe that you have not taken you time in writing your response and that you are quite frankly, grossly uneducated. Now this may not be true but the message that is being conveyed is that you wish to have your opinion heard and accepted but it is hard to accept something that contains ludicrous misspellings and deplorable malapropisms. If you agree with what I say, please respond, thus attempting to better these forums for all. Thank you.

12. u F**k head..this is japanese...even a civic is better than ur screwed up american dodge viper...viper got freakin loads of cylinders n capacity ...thatz it...like tht u can built power ...but not effective..THIS nissan blitz rocks dude..if u place same number oof cylinders n capacity of it in a nissan....the 850 will shoot up to 1300 horse power....this car got grip ...power .. stable.. AAAoooo isz sexy maan...i took this car to the fullest +270 kph with nos...ur viper just got power....nothin else...can be used 2 pull rockets maan....it can noway get close 2 this monster...viper does not even last dayz, basicly all american cars....n if i use nos then it dies in hours..haha...u kid need lot 2 learn..as 1 guy said above...go #$%# ur sister dude

13. "the paint job is ugly and the ground effects suck".

Top call nobule.

Unfortunately when the car is capable of 300+ km/h , making the ground effects to your liking is not a priority, keeping the car on the ground and handling to its utmost is.

As for the paint job, CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP will make people do funny things to their car. Remember, blitz need to make money, and this is their "advertisement". Having a krusty paint job turns heads.

Please dont tell me not to compare US vs Japanese, as every decent car from the US/Europe that appears on this site has a topic "love to race a civic in this". The fact you now have to compare the fastest in the US , versus the fastest in Japan, makes you scared.

Turbos arent an artificial advantage, they have been used in japanase production cars (family sedans etc , look at the cefiro with a rb20det) for years, as the Japanse do not have subsidised fuel prices, and pay car "levies" by cylinders, maing a four a shitload cheaper in all ways than an 8. THe fact they are now able to produce engines with more power than v8s is a tribute to the thought and dedication the japanese have put into engine building. As for the jap engines being based on motorcycles, so what, they are, where else could you get a 3 cylinder 660cc turbo (Suzuki cappucino), tunable to over 100kW. Long live the Japanese.

Eat shit, cause nothing produced in the US can match any of the top tuners GTR's in japan ( TopSecret, Blitz, HKS, etc etc). You may see a hard Viper every now and then , but when 9 second passes are COMMON, on STREET Tyres, you know the GTR is the car you want.

You can spend $3500 on a GTR and have it produce 400hp , show me that potential in any non-japanese car. Im not trying to start/end a US/Japan debate, just adding to the fire.

If only theyd develop a rotary all wheel drive coupe, now that sounds tasty!!

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Sean</i>
    <b>actually the viper 800tt IS street legal, its the fastest (non stock)street legal car out right now (in North america neways) but im sure this blitz skyline could kill it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

1994 Dauer 962 LeMans

Street leagal<!-- Signature -->

15. u bloddy piece of shit . wtf do u kno bout cars maan.my ass u kno ne shit bout cars. ur sayin tat tiz skyline can be beated by a viper. dese bullshit american cars dey only put more cylinders nd power but not effective at all.tiz skyline it moves on all 4 wheels which means more grip even at a speed of 120 mph if it turns it wont skit.but tiz cheap shit viper it will topple over.skyline has speed ,performance nd realibility.even if u add nos 2 it tha engine will be livin 4 eva.try nd put NOS on it will get jacked hard.nd talkin bout tiz fukin viper. if a civic iz loaded with kits nd tha car is boosted it will beat tha viper in tha first round its self . nd sec tha kits make tha car look just beautiful .wtf can can u do 2 a viper. a civic its a 4 seater more space a viper on 2 f***in ppl can lay deir ass on it . so now wat do u say .plz reply

16. what r u smokin arsehole

where else can you get 850bhp from a 2.6 straight6, your beloved 800tt only gets 800bhp from a 8litre V10 so bow down to the daddy of all street cars. the skyline does rule supreme.

17. OK im tired of hearing all of the comparisons between import and domestic cars. The truth is you really cant truly compare them. To proclaim that one kind is superior to another with no other support than "go @#%$ your sister" is ignorance plain and simple. Imports and Domestics are just two completely different kinds of cars.

Import cars, mainly Japanese, are cheaper (relatively) and easily upgradable cars. Their appeal is their ability to be personalized and upgraded in a variety of ways. They consider all around performance for the most part and are highly influenced by modern styling and technology with large amounts of effort placed into handling and high end performance. As a result, the tourqe and therein 0-30 and 0-60 speeds are not as impressive as their larger domestic rivals. The fact that for the most part they use mainly V-4 and V-6 engines isnt preference however, but necessity. They have to produce high performance and efficient engines to support the high fuel prices that constrict their market. These engines create large amounts of horsepower at high RPMs which can produce high speeds at the cost of less acceleration.

Domestic cars on the hand are identified with large sometimes inefficient engines that produce incredible amounts of tourque and acceleration. Why? Because they can. The US isnt constrained by high gas prices or government regulations on car size. I have no doubt that if Nissan were founded in the US that the Skyline would have been designed using V-8 or V-10. American Car companies are not as concerned with how much power can they push out of an engine in as much as how much engine can they fit in the car.

Either way, one car isnt better than the other. There are exceptions to every rule. Some imports can jump off the line and some domestics can molest a turn. I personally believe that both produce excellent cars for what they make. The problem lies with those people who are so fanatical about a single type of car that they cross the line. A stock skyline would never beat a stock Viper, BUT it costs a h#$% of a lot less to push the limits of a skyline and surpass that of a Viper. But thats what it was designed to do. I dont think Chrysler designed the Viper with the additions of turbos in mind. (It has been done however, The SVS Stryker Twin Turbo for example: 930bhp and over 1000ft/lbs to the rear wheels) Skylines and Supras are excellent examples of how well a car can be engineered. But i dont agree with those few who try and make something out of nothing... ie Civics, Accords, etc. The same can be said for the over excited domestic freaks that add NOS and Superchargers to 5.0L mustangs. Its all relative. The fact is both imports and domestics make supercars just not the same kind.

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ErikTjaden</i>
    <b>I am and have been an avid lover of all cars from the large block v8 to the highly tuned inline six. So as you can see, I really have no ambivalence to state. I do however, become nauseated after reading some of the replies. They are quite frankly disgusting in the apparent hatred of a fellow person simply because of their choice of vehicle preference. Also the grammatical incorrectness of the replies is horrible. It leads one to believe that you have not taken you time in writing your response and that you are quite frankly, grossly uneducated. Now this may not be true but the message that is being conveyed is that you wish to have your opinion heard and accepted but it is hard to accept something that contains ludicrous misspellings and deplorable malapropisms. If you agree with what I say, please respond, thus attempting to better these forums for all. Thank you.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

get your head out of your ass<!-- Signature -->

19. when they tested 0 to 60 on that venom it was using drag racing slicks. if it had regular tires with tread, it would do 0-60 in near 3 seconds.

20. all you #$%#ing idiots you compare civics to corvettes, vipers to skylines ect.........any vehicle can be tuned to beat another vehicle i have seen a a turbo mini van take a z28 camaro a #$%#ing SNOW MOBILE take a ram air fire bird so all of you stop bitching and live with the fact that no car will ever be the greatest

21. Ok, EricTJaden....your an idiot. Judging by your words that can take up a whole line you must drive shitty Luxo Barges and sip wine because most people into speed don't talk like a scientist, sure you might be able to afford some Yank Tank Lincoln or a Merc Benz but, why come to some forum on a beast when you'll obviously be sucking your mummies titties when you will be in your 40s.....shutup let idiots be idiots and morons like you piss off.

BTW. This car cuts sick......ooooo.....UGLY PAINT!!!That must make this shit because its got bad paint...whats your point? This car is for mechanical speed and not looks, being ugly might make more people look at it and relise its a Skyline thats going 343Km/h down a public road. This car is the only car to break 340Km/h on a public used road under testing curcumstances.

22. For anyone to say this cars sucks is just absurd, seriously i mean to take a stock Skyline and make it go over 200 mph is impressive ,you may not like its looks but you have to respect its power and its performance.

23. u F**k head..this is japanese...even a civic is better than ur screwed up american dodge viper..

this was the quote from mohammd jaffer thougt we know its not tru
    but its so damn funny.lolzz<!-- Signature -->

24. who the fu** been dissin this car
    Go fu** ur mumma ur mutha fu***n mutha fu****
    Dumbass ****s like you should be hanged
    f**K you dumbshit
    this car would kill ur f****g vipers
    maybe a vette will stand up
    f**K ya who say this car sucks, f**k ya die and f****n burn
    <!-- Signature -->

25. a hemi is better than a viper engine. the hemi has less displacment and is about 750hp, and that was 30 years ago......