Re: This car sucks!

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1' started by AGP1183, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Once again Ford is King, the mustang never had competition, it completely dominated the camaro. So yeah Ford is the King and Shaker hoods kick @$$<!-- Signature -->

2. How can you say this car sucks?! Sure some of the aspects of the performance and the stylings may be terrible to some, but greatly appreciated by others. As for the statement Ford sucks, overall they made and make some pretty sweet cars. The mustang was made before and lasted longer than most chevrolet cars, and now that the camaro and firebird are getting discontinued for now, Ford has the upper hand in affordable performance cars.

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American HP</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jay_dawg22</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RANCHERO RACER</i>
    <b>Once again Ford is King, the mustang never had competition, it completely dominated the camaro. So yeah Ford is the King and Shaker hoods kick @$$</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    ok honestly what does ford have that competes with a corvette? your right nothing, the only american car that beats it is a viper and thats because it has a V10 and vette has a V8 mustangs are crap they are made for girls, old guys who still think that they are fast, and the #%$got ass tenage guys.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Oh really, well I'm glad that the stang is a "girls car". Cause theirs nothing better than haveing a hot girl who understands and like stangs. As far as the vette, the 2003 cobra will probably be able to out run it, and give the z06 a run for it's money! And for alot less money! I'm sure the only "#%$got ass tenage guy" here is you! You do realize that the vette and mustangs are in different classes right? Does that mean the camaro sucks because it can be beat by a $45,000 vette?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> your right, the mustang and corvette are in different classes... hes just saying ford does not make a production car that will beat the Z06. no, the camaro doesn't suck b/c the vette can beat it, neither does the mustang, but the mustang is comparitively slower than the camaro.

4. Y'all need to back off of ranchero racer, he is probably just misinformed. I have to agree w/ him on one thing, ford has a history alongside camaro,vette and the viper. The four of these american racing traditions are all in the books for their competitive abilities aganst the japs cars i.e. jag,mercedes,BMW, so on, as far as this car is concerned it is a trendy addition to the legacy of american muscle.
    American muscle Rock on!!!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

5. Camaro's haven't always beat Mustangs. Take an 87-93 5.0 and they will beat a Camaro anyday from the same years. Also, if it wasn't for the Mustang then Camaro's woulda never been built. I own a Mustang and I'm happy with its performance, but a Camaro is a faster car. Most of you bashing each car probably don't even own one so you have no right to judge. Why can't you just be happy that there are two good cars in the same class to choose from. If I ever had the money I'd go and buy a Camaro.

P.S. To all you stupid import lovers, its funny how you have to run a turbo to even come close to competing with an American car. Funny don't ya think?

6. i used to hate fords, but now i only dislike them... The Mustang (now-a-days) looks cool but stats really arent that good unless its some concept or something. I have to admit most Fords from about the 60's on are pretty good (to tell the truth most production cars from the 50's on down sucked.... emphasis on most). give them some respect. and all you import lovers, take a 2002 Z06 Corvette against a skyline or Supra and they would get smoked--no tune ups on corvette, supra and/or skyline.

7. It does suck. Hey want to hear something funny? The 03 cobra's top speed is 155mph, so It is not a corvette competitor. The Camaro will come back, Most likely based on the holden 300 GTS platform. But until that time, The Crapstain's competitor Is the lotus esprit V8 twin turbo, That pounds the Mustang's lily ass into the ground.<!-- Signature -->

8. My family own 2 Fords and it has really put me into "Anti-Ford" situation. First is the 99 Lincoln Town Car, its a nice car, but the damn thing keep having weird noise coming up. We already sold it, then we got a Mecury Sable, that thing's electronics break down more often the Microsoft Windows, but I do have to say it has a really nice engine, too bad the tranny sucks ass that it shifts like a KIA. And if you look closely in both cars, you can see how shitty the materials they use for interiors.

Why can't they be like European Ford?

9. Ok, First of all, I think the guy who started this, that said Ford sucks should do some research, I don't know why you would say this car and Ford sucks, I mean, it must not suck too bad if the sales of stang double the sales of camaros...and to whoever said that chevy always beats ford in mag reviews such as motor trend and car and driver, I honestly have to say, who gives a shit, let's tune a Mustang 5.0 GT and then tune a Camaro IROC-Z, lets get them both to around the same hp get the same driver, and have him run 1/4 for both, I bet the stang tears it away! And by the by, Chevy sux!

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from shortys</i>
    <b>ford doesnt suck becuase ford made the first car so if there wasnt ford there wouldnt b anything else</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> I have to rephrase what you mean buddy. Ford was the first car on the assembly line. not the first car...<!-- Signature -->

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RANCHERO RACER</i>
    <b>Once again Ford is King, the mustang never had competition, it completely dominated the camaro. So yeah Ford is the King and Shaker hoods kick @$$</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->WTF are you smoking? Mustang never had competition? Yeah most likly because it sucked so much that no one would compare/race them agenst other cars in its class...oh yeah last time I checked the Camaro kicked the shit out of Mustang every single time in Mags such as Car and Driver and Road and Track.<!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from car_go_fast</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bene</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ILikeCars</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from shortys</i>
    <b>ford doesnt suck becuase ford made the first car so if there wasnt ford there wouldnt b anything else</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Damn Ford didn't make the first car AUDI did. Damn kid get your facts first before you type.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yeah to bad audi used to be four seperate german car companies that merged together in the '20s or something due to low fundage, hence the term 'auto union'

as for the beggining statement, 'because its a ford', wtf is wrong with you people? sure i dont like camaros too much but thats because i think they're ugly as hell, i sorta like vette's because they're good cars but id never buy one because too many people have them (i never said id buy a NEW stang either, but i still like them and will defend them)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Just thought I'd let you know that Ford doesn't make camaros or vettes...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

well naw f**king really, where the hell in there did i saw the camaro and vette were ford?<!-- Signature -->

13. Great topic
    lol It's so true though

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EAGLEF1</i>
    <b>It does suck. Hey want to hear something funny? The 03 cobra's top speed is 155mph, so It is not a corvette competitor. The Camaro will come back, Most likely based on the holden 300 GTS platform. But until that time, The Crapstain's competitor Is the lotus esprit V8 twin turbo, That pounds the Mustang's lily ass into the ground.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

And all this time I thought the mustangs main competitor was the camaro and firebird...damm guess I was wrong. I guess the mustangs main competition is a car that cost 3 times what the mustang cost. What then idiot boy is the competition for the camaro...maybe a 911 gt2? How bout the vette's competition...a $200,000 ferrei? Some of the shit I hear on this site makes me laugh. Other stuff makes me wonder how these people make it through everyday alive?
    The new cobra has a limiter, that means that the top speed is controlled by the computer of the car. With out it the cobra would probably hit around 170-180mph. It has to have a limiter since the cobra does not have a huge wing on it like the cobra r had. Also it will help with keeping car insurance down.

15. Yeah they really suck, It must be because they are the largest auto maker in the world. No wait that's not it. It must be because they sell the most vehicles in the world or it might even be because they have the number one selling vehicle in the world. Yeah, they sure do suck.

So either over 250+ million people world wide must love to buy "sucky" vehicles or some people on here just have to get their facts straight.

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it "sucks" Especially when you don't have any reasons backing why it "sucks"

16. AMERCAN HP IS GAY! but I have to admit my post was stupid. And hey AMERICANHP It's spelt ferrari not ferrei, MORON.<!-- Signature -->

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EAGLEF1</i>
    <b>AMERCAN HP IS GAY! but I have to admit my post was stupid. And hey AMERICANHP It's spelt ferrari not ferrei, MORON.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Eagle#%$1, if I'm gay does that make you a goat molester? Anyway, I've said this many times, don't come in and start to diss cars if you don't want to be made fun of like the little retarded kid that you are. You come in here and start poking fun at the mustang, great, but at least have some knowledge of it to back up your stupid claims. I'm curious to what you drive? Don't lie, tell us, although I doudt that you can even drive, hell by your post you sound to dumb to even be able to ride ride a biycycle.

18. WANT REASONS! okay I will give you some you child RAPING ****! The mustang makes some of the worst uses of power I have ever seen. This car tops out at 145 mph, while the Z28 does 155! The handling is downright terrible Because of the car's excessive weight and LENGTH. I f you think the CAMARO's and FIREBIRD's Handling is bad[which it's not] Then what's this Monstrosoity's Excuse 0.84g! give me a break. <!-- Signature -->

19. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EAGLEF1</i>
    <b>WANT REASONS! okay I will give you some you child RAPING ****! The mustang makes some of the worst uses of power I have ever seen. This car tops out at 145 mph, while the Z28 does 155! The handling is downright terrible Because of the car's excessive weight and LENGTH. I f you think the CAMARO's and FIREBIRD's Handling is bad[which it's not] Then what's this Monstrosoity's Excuse 0.84g! give me a break. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ok, again I have to correct you, are you in special ed? You talk about the mustangs’ weight being too much, and its excessive length making it bad handling, ok, let’s compare.

weight length wheelbase
    Mustang- 3466lbs 183in 101in
    camaro - 3574lbs 193in 101in

Huh, look at that, the camaro is heavier and longer than the mustang. Wow. Guess that stops you little theory dead in its tracks huh? The stang was always know for its good handling, just get over it and enjoy both cars instead of being a moron and having me point it out all the time.

20. #45 Heyman, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EAGLEF1</i>
    <b>WANT REASONS! okay I will give you some you child RAPING ****! The mustang makes some of the worst uses of power I have ever seen. This car tops out at 145 mph, while the Z28 does 155! The handling is downright terrible Because of the car's excessive weight and LENGTH. I f you think the CAMARO's and FIREBIRD's Handling is bad[which it's not] Then what's this Monstrosoity's Excuse 0.84g! give me a break. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hey eaglef@g1, did you get that from here:
    http://www.motortrend.com/sept99/camstang/specs.html
    You forgot to mention that the camaro got a LOWER acceleration.

P.S. that is one of the worst results for either I have seen. New GTs get .86-.88G's and new Cobra's get .90-.92G's.

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American HP</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EAGLEF1</i>

Ok, again I have to correct you, are you in special ed? You talk about the mustangs’ weight being too much, and its excessive length making it bad handling, ok, let’s compare.

weight length wheelbase
    Mustang- 3466lbs 183in 101in
    camaro - 3574lbs 193in 101in

Huh, look at that, the camaro is heavier and longer than the mustang. Wow. Guess that stops you little theory dead in its tracks huh? The stang was always know for its good handling, just get over it and enjoy both cars instead of being a moron and having me point it out all the time.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Haha. There's also the mustang's longer wheelbase, 101.1 camaro to 101.3 inches. You musn't forget mitsubishi's commercials, 'wider is better'.

22. IT DOESN"T MATTER WHAT PERFORMANCE THIS CAR HAS!!
    CUZ IT HAS GOT THE MOST ELECTRIFYING LOOKS OF UGLINESS!!!!!!

Ford Mustang was once a great looking convertible beauty!

Ford now has Jaguar, Ford should use Jaguar shaped designs just like what they did for Lincoln LS, using the Jaguar S-type Chasis.
    Ford could use Aston Martin's shape base for the new Mustang.

Man if i ever drive this car in asia i will have so much difficulty getting a girl. even if u think its the man that makes the man, not the car. This car will make girls think i have bad taste!!!!!!!!

I've shown pics to people about american cars and only the mustang was claimed ugly. people hate ford cause of ugly designs. The only poeple that like this car are americans.

Americans have some really strong points in cars, but their stupidity and bad tastes of design brings it down!

Cars are not all about performance, looks do a big part.

It hurts my feelings to see a beautiful chasis/engine have to be wrapped with ugliness. European car companies will never do this! For example a Lamborghini, when they got a good engine and designed a good chasis, they defintely make sure it looks good or else just don't put it in production!!!! Like for example Lambirghini Cala, they had doubts that lots of people might not like its looks, so they didn't produce it. Ford should learn that too, if its ugly don't put it in production!!!

To me this Mustang is a MustBang! The front looks like a sedan! Its a coupe! The looks of it, it looks like its rival is a camry solara! It doesn't look sporty, just looks like a coupe!

Well okay i exxagerated about it being ugly, but it seriously looks like a coupe than a sports car!!! They just don't know how to desgin cars!

23. Well DiabloX, looks are all opinion, but this is definitly not ugly. And how do you think that making this look like a jaguar will help any?!? If it looks like another car, it really would'nt be a mustang now would it? Millions of mustang fans can't be wrong, and we love the way the mustangs look.

24. Yes, the camaro and firebird may be longer, But they are faster and better handling[I am talking about the RAM AIR and the SS] ya, the Z28
    kinda sucks, but the newer mustang GT's don't pull 0.88g's! YOU LIAR! they pull 0.84 shithead! The 03 cobra pulls 0.90g, so you are right. The camaro and firebird pull 0.91g's. <!-- Signature -->

25. just bcause they pull .91G doesn't make them better handling, god damn people, throw 20inch wheels under this bad boy and it will pull 1G for you(i am just proving a point).what it does in track that counts, and ride comfort.