Re: THIS IS AN UGLY F*CKING PIECE OF SH*T

Discussion in '2002 Mercury Marauder Convertible Concept' started by Endocles The Mighty, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This car has some pretty good attributes and looks pretty good. But thats all. Its an OK car with nothing to distinguish it. Give me a Myabach and i will show you luxury with some f**king balls.<!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LostMyMojo</i>
    <b>And American car companies keep wondering why they keep loosing their market share to japanese and european car companies, maybe it's because of cars like the cougar, aztek and this thing. You would think that a car company thats been making cars for 100 years would be able to come up with better styling then this.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Just because the US doesn't make hatchbacks for people to put stickers onto..

oh yah..people do it to the neon, cavalier, etc..

but I guess when you have the horsepower of this Marauder thing, you don't need stickers to feel fast..lol<!-- Signature -->

3. there is nothing special about honda accord, and toyota camry. abit more advanced and looks are optional, but which one got the ball this thing has. anyway the marauder and this convertible should come on the rengineered model coming for 2003 or 04. it will have a fresher look to.
    i won't comment that much on it until i see the new model.

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LostMyMojo</i>
    <b>And American car companies keep wondering why they keep loosing their market share to japanese and european car companies, maybe it's because of cars like the cougar, aztek and this thing. You would think that a car company thats been making cars for 100 years would be able to come up with better styling then this.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, you're quick to point to the Aztek. What about the Pt Cruiser? I don't feel like discussing either, so let them just cross each other out.

Go watch a Ford TV commercial: It makes 5 of the 10 best-selling vehicles in America. That's just Ford, what about Chevy? American companies are definitely still on top, although the Japanese companies are catching up, I'll give you that.

Lawman9c1, who cares if the Impala ended the category when their car had worsening sales? Ford's starting it again, with maybe a bit more success. Give Ford a chance, lets see what they'll come up with. And wouldn't you rather see cops chase down the highway in Marrauders instead of souped-up Camrys? I know I would. Although, if they had Camry's, it'd make my escape easier, but that ain't gonna happen.<!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MCLAREN99</i>
    <b>2002??? what the hell this looks more like 1992! this is an ugly shit. americans should learn to design cars. this is shit! if i wanted this piece of shit i would go back to the early 90s. LEARN TO DESIGN CARS STUPID AMERICANS! U SHOULD OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE YOU SHIT CREATION.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->THE VIPER LOOKS GREAT!!! WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!! THE NEW ONES ESSPECIALLY!!! WHY DONT YOU TAKE YOUR GRANDMAS SKANKY DILDO OF DEATH AND SHUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH!!!<!-- Signature -->

6. anyone who is dissin this car is a lil fadget cause this car is a ledgend if u know anything about old cars. even tho gto is in most peoples perspective is the best this car started the fast cars of back then.

7. A friend of mine recently got a normal Marauder as a graduation gift, and if this convertible version is anything like the base model, you guys would kill for the kind of power this thing has. The acceleration is insane, handling is actually VERY good (to my surprise), and the only bad thing I can say about it is that the brakes aren't up to par with the speed this thing can conjure up.

And like some of you guys said, this is the perfect car for those 40+ year old men who want a RWD power-house to bring back memories of those 60's classics.<!-- Signature -->

8. My neibhor just got it and it handles great and it does 50 to 100 in a blink of an eye. It also looks amazing.It has autometer guges from the factory. Its perfect Merc really did thier homework

9. THIS IS AN UGLY F*CKING PIECE OF SH*T

2002??? what the hell this looks more like 1992! this is an ugly shit. americans should learn to design cars. this is shit! if i wanted this piece of shit i would go back to the early 90s. LEARN TO DESIGN CARS STUPID AMERICANS! U SHOULD OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE YOU SHIT CREATION.
    <!-- Signature -->

10. yes, well..despite that..it DOES pack 335 hp, if you weren't too ignorant and blind to notice..

looks like a nice little sleeper to me!<!-- Signature -->

11. *ahem* Can anyone say "FORD POLICE INTERCEPTOR"? Don't know the numbers on the Ford PIs, but I'll bet this thing is close. And as far as ugly goes... She's not that bad looking, especially for a Mercury. Bet this thing handles like a brick in corners, though.

12. Doesn't anyone else feel like beatin the shit out of this little twirp who started this forum with absolutely nothing intelligent to say? What a #$%#in loser. 4get it. I won't waste my time cursing this guy who has no taste. Mclaren99 can kiss my white naked ass (M+M).<!-- Signature -->

13. And American car companies keep wondering why they keep loosing their market share to japanese and european car companies, maybe it's because of cars like the cougar, aztek and this thing. You would think that a car company thats been making cars for 100 years would be able to come up with better styling then this.

14. Gabe, heres the numbers on the P71 crown vic's 215 hp, 285 lbs ft torque, 3.27 gears prior to 97 now they run 3.55's and 0-60 in 8.1 seconds. Ford is running to little too late, the Impala SS ended the performance heavy market back in 96 and it generates more than the standard marauder which isnt supercharged. As for the MORON that started this forum, apparently you dont understand what the term "Niche Car" means. This is by no means a full production vehical its designed for the market of 40+ upper middle class retired dads that miss the muscle car age. <!-- Signature -->

15. Usually don't judge cars on looks, but this one does look like a late 80's/early 90's Chrysler Lebaron. Might be a step forward in engineering, but two steps back in Ford body design. Maybe it's just the pictures.........I hope.