Re: This is good design

Discussion in '1996 Fioravanti Flair Concept' started by SuperSonic, Aug 10, 2002.

1. This is good design

From the pic they show it looks great, and with that cd rating it seems to be a winner all round. It looks kind of like a bird..the bit that goes over the rear wheel looks like a swept back wing and the slope of the rear window is very nice to behold. reminds me of the ford puma a lot.

you won't find many sleeker cars than this....what do you think of it?<!-- Signature -->

2. Omg look at this car, it looks like a futur car and it means that the car is pretty ugly, look at that i would'nt like to go in the downtown to show this car i would preferly put my trash in it!!
    omg this car is ugly!!

3. it does look like a bird doesnt it?? well it is a nice car

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from kapukane</i>
    <b>it does look like a bird doesnt it?? well it is a nice car </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Yeah, bird poop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<BRhr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i></i>
    <b></b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center>BR>Eagle Talon Baby

5. A good design if your trying to make some aliens feel at home. Who would honestly drive one of these?

6. wat is tha point of making a low-drag car without using lightweight materialz????cinda letz it down, but the styling isn't all that badd