Re: This is to Rashid007 and the rest of you American Haters

Discussion in '2001 Honda NSX-R Concept' started by Mishima, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Chii</i>
    <b>I think most american cars uses plastic...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Viper is more expensive, so I won't consider it to be too cheap.
    But Mustang...the price is cheap...even cheaper than my low class benz :0<!-- Signature -->

2. Toyota value

Actually, if anyone remembers the Toyota 2000GT (Bond drove one); the value of that car has increased since it was first made in the 70s.

One could say that it's the Bond mistique, but then he also drove a Citroen 2CV and that hasn't really increased. <!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Vette_Pro</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Will938</i>
    <b>Yeah, lemme tell ya, these domestics pulling upwards of a stock G can't handle worth crap. Where do you people get this from? It's like you all get together and decide the best lies to try and disguise as the truth.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Where do you get that they cant? We get this from actual test data, where these cars ran cirlces around cars like NSXs and 911s.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, if you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic.

For the moron who says skidpad has nothing to do with handling on a road course, go back to school. Skidpad is what holds speed through banks and turns.

4. so ummm american cars not being fast eh
    do you guys get Moter Trend where they tested the Lingenfelters new vette, 0-60 in under 2 secs still not fast enough for you 0-150 miles 9.59 secs this things goes like a rape snake this thing is one of the best handleing Front engine Rear Wheel drives there is it holds it own but going against Mid engine cars that have near prefect weight distrobution it should get beaten but in most cases it don't cause once the vette hits a straight away she is gone<!-- Signature -->

5. I don't think the R1 would win if you bring it to the mountians in Japan, it have too much sharp turns which cars drift through them, I don't think the R1 would drift through a turn^^ <!-- Signature -->

6. who ever said a skidpad = handling? seriously in order to prove how good a car handles you need to test it on a road course. What a bunch of inbred morons.

7. #7 Zanardi 50, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TurboMike</i>
    <b>the only man I knew that drove one was Steven Davis of the Redskins, but he traded his in last year after owning it for only a month so obviously this isnt the greatest car for its money.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You don't seem too bright. How old are you??? Anyway, here you go. Let the facts speak for itself.
    http://www.nsxhelp.com/faq/famous.htm

Those who sold their NSX's are athletes. I can assume with almost certainty that these athletes, being athletes, are 'built' differently than avg. Joes, so they won't fit in an NSX very well, since the cars are designed to sit really low to the ground, and by Japanese who aren't very big to begin with. If you're six feet tall or more, you won't fit in it well. Plenty of leg space BUT no head space.

8. hehe I'm short more than enough to fit in the NSX^^<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Will938</i>
    <b>Yeah, lemme tell ya, these domestics pulling upwards of a stock G can't handle worth crap. Where do you people get this from? It's like you all get together and decide the best lies to try and disguise as the truth.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Where do you get that they cant? We get this from actual test data, where these cars ran cirlces around cars like NSXs and 911s.

10. BTW, NSX Alex Zanardi edition pulled 0.99 G on a skidpad.<!-- Signature -->

11. hmm.<!-- Signature -->

12. Tested by MotorTrend... I think....<!-- Signature -->

13. I think american cars are worth crap! They are cheap slow crap that nobody should buy. They just trick people by buying cars like viper and gets beaten by boosted civic! What the hell is that crap! $30,000 car beats $70,000 car! Dodge should be ashamed of their selves!

14. What the Hell turbomike? Are you twelve #$%#ing years old you pansy?<!-- Signature -->

15. Well, he's talking about all these tuned cars to stock cars...<!-- Signature -->

16. This is to Rashid007 and the rest of you American Haters

Just to let you Trash Talkers know all I hear about is Jap this and Euro that, well try this on for size, go look up a 2001 Saleen Mustang SR and you will notice for 150,000 it will do circles around almost anything even your stupid Ferrari and Porsche, a normal NSX does 0-60 in 5.o the SR does it in 4.0, your common viper cant keep up with that, maybe a Venom but this SR is a V-8 Supercharged, no one can beat a V-8 supercharged car doing 4.0, and 1/4 miles in 11.8/124.0. So as for your problems with American cars, sorry since the beginning with the good old Shelby's Americans have always had cars to keep up pase. Now as for this Trans Am I agree it is a piece of Trash and I would take your Prelude anyday over it, but you cant drive 1/4 mile from anyone's house without seeing a Civic, a Prelude, and an Accord all in a row, they are no where near rare, try this NSX, the only man I knew that drove one was Steven Davis of the Redskins, but he traded his in last year after owning it for only a month so obviously this isnt the greatest car for its money. But if I was spending 80, 000 on a car I would not get this I would go for the good old Viper which is American too and can be upgraded to be the Quickest Car in the world, hahaha, and its resale value is alot better than a Lotus, this NSX and even the good old Corvette, nothing beats American Cars, cause sorry the McLaren F1 is not keeping up with a 830hp Viper Venon and that car will only cost you about 150 compared to the 1 mil for the F1.
    <!-- Signature -->

17. Saleen!
    SR!
    Vennom!
    TUNED!
    others, not.
    don't take this as an offence, just concider the above !!!!s.<!-- Signature -->

18. Shut up, go buy a american car no one cares. It all perferance, any car can be fast with the right mods done to it. Make sure you know what the hell your talking about no american sports cars has good resale value compared with Japanese and European cars. If you have read anything about this viper you talk about you'd find that all reliability is compromised once extencive mods are done!!!!

19. Dinsum: I don't think you know what you're talking about. Resale bad on all american cars? ZR-1, ZL-1, Cuda, Impala, Dart, Charger, ect. ect. increase in value every year. European & Jap cars have good resale because they come from another shore and don't send too many of them over. The reason that cars like the supra are way overpriced is because of promotions from movies.

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dimsum</i>
    <b>Shut up, go buy a american car no one cares. It all perferance, any car can be fast with the right mods done to it. Make sure you know what the hell your talking about no american sports cars has good resale value compared with Japanese and European cars. If you have read anything about this viper you talk about you'd find that all reliability is compromised once extencive mods are done!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah your cars are crap , no one buys `um so the dealers are dyein of POVERTY and need LOTS OF 0's `cause there crap!La ha ha hia ha haf la ja ka.<!-- Signature -->

21. yeah these cars can be reliable but wait, these cars can't do rounds, they can only win on straights on a race track other italian, german and japanese cars can do uncountable rounds around these hot rods. i just want to say that most of these modificators that u say are only into drags not pure racing.

22. Yeah, lemme tell ya, these domestics pulling upwards of a stock G can't handle worth crap. Where do you people get this from? It's like you all get together and decide the best lies to try and disguise as the truth.

23. each car is great in its own way, except for the mustang!<!-- Signature -->

24. hehe american car lover bashing an american car^^<!-- Signature -->

25. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from z28vette</i>
    <b>each car is great in its own way, except for the mustang!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    mustangs are cheap plastics<!-- Signature -->