Re: THIS IS UNJUST!!!!

Discussion in '2002 Jaguar XKR Trans-Am' started by Jag-waa, Aug 9, 2002.

1. THIS IS UNJUST!!!!

what the #$%#? an american engine in an english car??? BULLSHIT!!! poor, poor XKR...<!-- Signature -->

2. Um, Trans Am series runs tube frame, purpose built racing cars. All that decides what the car is depands on the bodywork. And Paul Gentillozzi thought a Jaguar body would be nice.....

Other than the body work, this has nothing to do with Jag....<!-- Signature -->

3. Hey; Jags are made by Fords.<!-- Signature -->

4. Jags are made by Jaguar.

Ford owns jaguar. Ford contributes to Jaguar in a multitude of ways..

Jaguar is its own outfit, its a practice a guy named Alfred Sloan coined in the 40/50's for GM called decentralized management.<!-- Signature -->

5. As long as it looks cool and kicks ass i'll be fine.<!-- Signature -->

6. good point,

i wish people would get their facts straight before postin stuff that is bullshit

7. yeah this car is awesome......as long as it looks good and has alot of power im all for it

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Jag-waa</i>
    <b>what the #$%#? an american engine in an english car??? BULLSHIT!!! poor, poor XKR...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hmm. Isn't this the same formula used in the infamous... SHELBY COBRA. And not to mention the Ultima GTR

9. Come to think of it he has a point! This engine rather... this type of engine, seems to be in many cars much like GM's LS1.
    I suppose they are the kick ass engines and that's why they put them in so many cars!

I just like the idea of flames shooting out of the exhausts of a Jag. It portrays an image of how brutal the graceful jungle cat can be!<!-- Signature -->