Re: THIS ISNT MADE BY MITSUBISHI, ITS MADE BY HOTWHEELS

Discussion in '2001 Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution Concept' started by PorscheBoy09, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: nice looks

Very funny, this car/truck/thing looks like it was designed by Isuzu. This is the worst thing I've seen from Mitsubishi yet. I am glad the Pajero Evolution is a concept, but if it went into production, I would laugh at the person who buys it.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: nice looks

well its a good think you whiners dont have any say in what mitsubishi does with their own damn money. id drive one of these just to get away from the cookie cutter design most vehicles these days have taken to... so go buy your civics and camry's and let people who want to stand out drive something different. <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: nice looks

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SoupedUpSupra</i>
    <b>Very funny, this car/truck/thing looks like it was designed by Isuzu. This is the worst thing I've seen from Mitsubishi yet. I am glad the Pajero Evolution is a concept, but if it went into production, I would laugh at the person who buys it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

why?
    I mean there's a lot to like about this concept, and its update, a v8 engine, car-like driving with decent off-road capability.
    <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: nice looks

this is one of the ugliest cars I've seen in years it looks like that freakin Monsers Inc. Car

5. Re: nice looks

I would be like "Careful not to runover it" or "dont get run over by it"

lol