Re: This Skyline is Ugly

Discussion in '2001 Nissan GT-R Concept' started by nissanZboy, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Actually rumoured to be an optional V6 or V8, not sure about the Turbos

2. I agree with Blaxican... in a few years I'm sure this car will look much better and less fussy at the back end. Also, right now I think the hood is too long; it is shaped too much like a porsche. The R34 Skyline kicked ass, and this car doesn't seem to pay any homage to that car at all, except for the tail lights. I think the latest Nissan to be put on the market, the Maxima, continues to be butt-ugly. It's really too bad they didn't give it at least 280 horses to better distinguish it from the Altima, and in addition they made it look just like an Altima! I don't see what Nissan's strategy here is... the Altima and Maxima are getting to close.
    But don't get me wrong, I believe in Nissan. They kick ass. In a few years I'm sure Nissan will have something better for us with regard to the Skyline. Just wait and see.

3. I'm sorry, but they ruined the Skyline to death. If they bring this to the states but not the R34-GTR, I'll be so pissed. This is like a genetic failure crossbreed between a Skyline and the 350Z.

4. That looks much, so much better. I wouldn't mind if they brung that to the states.

5. Are you trying to say that the 350Z is ugly in someway? If you are, then you must be completely blind

6. they already have, itz the G35. the GT-R version is still in the works (which is this car that ur lookin at right now). look at the G35 coupe and this concept. gee, the chassis looks similar doesnt it?

7. Although they really need to work on the front...

8. jus a concept though... as we speak, they may be doin some cosmetic changes.

9. All skylines are ugly & slow!

10. You are ignorant

11. he is ignorant

there has never been an ugly skyline even the old (not as hot as new skylines) skylines
    i hope they dont change this skyline the reason people are bashin on it so much is probably(maybe)because of the horible angle they give this car both pics