Re: this thing sucks

Discussion in '2000 Ford Saleen Mustang SR' started by Chevy Power, Aug 9, 2002.

1. right right you are so right...... people look at it this way... everyone thinks that ford sucks because it has to get saleen and shelby to modify there cars and everyone thinks that chevy sucks because they have to get callaway and leigenfelter to modify there cars. well this is how it went.... these guys were not asked to help chevy or ford out in modifying cars...... these guys asked if they could modify the companies cars... neither company sucks... they have there good cars and they have there shitty ones though but i still perfer ford over chevy anyday..and thats that...

2. all you chevy fans are just diss'n fords and making up a crap because your all jealous that you have a camaro, you probly dont beat any fords, unless you race someone who cant drive, I had a 2002 cobra R and beat every chevy i raced, and it was never even close, chevys suck, and if you dont like mustangs your a jackass because its the camaro that is no longer being made because it cant keep up with a mustang

3. What a #%$!!! Talking about big dicks, gay, and #$%#ing cars up the exhaust!!! You have a sick, perverted mind.

4. Damn, why do you have to put down the Mustang? I like a lot of Mustangs, like the Cobra, Cobra R, the Mach 1's, the Shelby Mustangs, the Saleen Mustangs, and all the cool ones! But there's also a lot of gay Mustangs, like the LX's, GT's, and all the other slow ones. You just gotta realize that Mustangs are pretty fast, but some are very shitty!

5. In track racing too. The Lingenfelter Vettes have pretty good handling, since they were meant to be all around sports cars, but I could be wrong.

6. ok, lol, no V8 mustang is getting 25mpg.

and in your sig. you said "0-150mph-0 saleen 31.1secs....porshe 45.2secs, any questions?
    Saleen Catalog for the S281-E "

first off what saleen...more then lickly the best saleen they make
    and you said 0-150-0 for the porsche is 45.2 sec. so what porsche? most likly the cheapest. try the 911 turbo, and post more stats to back up those #'s.

most of the time, when people don't say what car, just the brand, it's the best of one brand vs the worst of another.

i've seen people compair the 2nd best NSX, vs the worst 911, and tell about how much better any NSX is to any 911, and the NSX only won by a hair.

when you see the big picture, you see Porsche's are the best.

7. the thing looks like it would collapse if it hit a mini, it's unusual, but it can't be bad performance-wise.

8. SO YOU THINK THAT A RUSTANG CAN BEAT A CAMARO "HELL NO" NOT ECEN ON YOUR BEST DAY SHIT A CAMARO ZL1 WITH AN 8.6 SHITTTTTT SMOKE THE SHIT OUT OF THAT RUSTANG SO JUST ACCEPT IT CHEVY RULES!!!

LONG LIVE AMERICAN MUSCLE!!!!

CAMAROS #1 A TRUE LEGEND!!!!!!!!!

9. You never raced a SR though. And thats your car? That 67 Camaro? You do know none of the stock Camaros would take the mustang right? So i guess your own car sucks. Until you put 150,000 into it.