Re: This vs Ferrari F50

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by DodgeFreak, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Hey Mopar or NO car,
    I saw a show on tv , actually "Ripley's believe it or not", (if I remember correctly), and it featured the Viper vs an F-16 Fighting Falcon, a multi-task strike aircraft. The Falcon has a top speed of Mach 2+ and the Viper lost by less than a second in the half mile, but obviously kicked @ss in the 1/4 mile. that's pretty impressive

just in case you were wondering.......

2. and you think 800bhp is all they can get from a viper, LMAO, your f50 cost 485,000 or something like that, a viper cost 75,000 brand new,

now take that 485,000 and take away 75,000 = 410,000

Now you pend 410,000 on a viper with trick parts and what do you get well:

485,000 STOCK f50
    485,000 #$%#ing fast viper. Its all down to a price you see

VIPERS RULES, ask elitewolvervine i think his name was and then you will find out about a viper. And my viper is sweet, i have saved enongh to get my self a exhast system :)

3. Over the F50 and a viper i would take the..........

F50, sell it for 400,000 buy a two vipers (diferent colours) and send them a way the mopar or henseney. i would have two fu.cking fast viipers and change from that.

LMAO LMAO

4. I feel pretty sad about most of these people who say stuff just because they want to...i know all you want to just brag about thier favorite car.just like little kids saying that their dad's a hero.....but i think its time that some one spits out the reality..tis venom and the f50 dont even compare.. and yet the venow will beat the f50 on the 0-60 and also the top speed...but thats just stats..Its like just saying that a body builder can kick a martial artist's ass just because they have a bigger body. thats just an example...so even thogh the viper will beat the f50 on a straigh strip... you cant even compare the 2 cars on a track... because the f50 has ennormous downforce and its specially built for handling.and the viper is just built for stats and the drag..so most likely if you try to go too fast you'll just crash.. and dont even say the word f50gt, or koing f50 when its compared to a viper... because they are wany more powerfull than this peice of junkvenom...and yea the ferrari enzo will tottaly smoke this on a track... just like the others said if you wanna compare this,compair this with a drag car.. something like a 1400hp skyline or supra..not neccerely that their better but way better value for money... and yeah the skyline also looks better...than a viper or a f50,enzo... even though f50 and f60 is just designed for performance and not looks.... but vipers designed for stats...

5. ok, yur bitchin to ppl in here about the judgements and opinions and all, but you go right back after you say it and do the same damn thing, comparing even bigger and badder shitty imports against the same car, wtf, yeh, it is pretty sad it takes multiple import comparisons against one american car to finally match it, just topped it by about 5 times in price. ok well go reasearch this car when nitrous was put into it, it had 1600hp and even more torque, the mclaren f2 with its wut 16cylinder didnt even top that in power, how do u figure a viper is designed for stats? cuz its got a bigass engine in the front making it harder to turn? i'de like to see a big block 8 litre be put in the front of a ferarri and see how good it would do agaisnt a viper then. also everything your saying about f50 and such is yur opinion. im pretty sure the ferarri's were made with looks in mind too, like most cars. isnt a ferarri an exotic? and no u cant compare this to drag cars cuz its not a drag car, u can buy one, u can make it a daily driving car if u can afford the gas. shit, if i had the money for any of them damn import ferarri's i woudl buy any viper and use the 100's of thousands i save and use it for years on gas

6. Quote from Design1
    I feel pretty sad about most of these people who say stuff just because they want to...i know all you want to just brag about thier favorite car.just like little kids saying that their dad's a hero.....but i think its time that some one spits out the reality..tis venom and the f50 dont even compare.. and yet the venow will beat the f50 on the 0-60 and also the top speed...but thats just stats..Its like just saying that a body builder can kick a martial artist's ass just because they have a bigger body. thats just an example...so even thogh the viper will beat the f50 on a straigh strip... you cant even compare the 2 cars on a track... because the f50 has ennormous downforce and its specially built for handling.and the viper is just built for stats and the drag..so most likely if you try to go too fast you'll just crash.. and dont even say the word f50gt, or koing f50 when its compared to a viper... because they are wany more powerfull than this peice of junkvenom...and yea the ferrari enzo will tottaly smoke this on a track... just like the others said if you wanna compare this,compair this with a drag car.. something like a 1400hp skyline or supra..not neccerely that their better but way better value for money... and yeah the skyline also looks better...than a viper or a f50,enzo... even though f50 and f60 is just designed for performance and not looks.... but vipers designed for stats...

Actually, my brother owns a viper and not only is it an amazingly fast car on the straits, it handles like a dream. And on the downforce issue, the viper just happens to sink down at about 130mph (i know this from personal experience) and that is from downforce. Even the body lines are all built for aerodynamics, if you look at the back it is taller than the front with a built in wing. Taller back with wing = rear downforce. Even the hood is built for downforce, hence the slope down to the front bumber. I am sure that the F-50 is an amazing car, but you get a venom viper in a race and you won't have a chance.

7. To u Design1, STOP TALKING CRAP! OTHERWISE GO AWAY!

8. Nuthin' beats a Viper...Sure Ferraris r good in a way...
    but they burn god damn whole in your pocket...
    u can buy 3 vipers for the same price as 1 ferrari...

9. i couldn't say it better myself!

10. Plus...Viper are all over the Gold Coast...thats were i live...
    Do i see any Ferrari's...no...
    Jaguar's, Auston Martin's, TVR's, Alfa Romao, plus many more...
    Are all over the Gold Coast...
    Why's that...cause there affordable!

11. ya are lucky guy!

12. Come to the Gold Coast QLD Austalia...and see for your self...
    In my 4yrs on the gold coast i have only ever seen 3 Ferrari's...
    and they were owned by the same guy...?

13. i #$%# ferrarists

14. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from Design1
    I feel pretty sad about most of these people who say stuff just because they want to...i know all you want to just brag about thier favorite car.just like little kids saying that their dad's a hero.....but i think its time that some one spits out the reality..tis venom and the f50 dont even compare.. and yet the venow will beat the f50 on the 0-60 and also the top speed...but thats just stats..Its like just saying that a body builder can kick a martial artist's ass just because they have a bigger body. thats just an example...so even thogh the viper will beat the f50 on a straigh strip... you cant even compare the 2 cars on a track... because the f50 has ennormous downforce and its specially built for handling.and the viper is just built for stats and the drag..so most likely if you try to go too fast you'll just crash.. and dont even say the word f50gt, or koing f50 when its compared to a viper... because they are wany more powerfull than this peice of junkvenom...and yea the ferrari enzo will tottaly smoke this on a track... just like the others said if you wanna compare this,compair this with a drag car.. something like a 1400hp skyline or supra..not neccerely that their better but way better value for money... and yeah the skyline also looks better...than a viper or a f50,enzo... even though f50 and f60 is just designed for performance and not looks.... but vipers designed for stats...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah that's not the right way to quote but i am in a hurry.
    man you are stupid if you don't know how well the viper handles. the 800TT was MADE TO BE A STREET CAR. so if it don't handle then somethings wrong. but guess what IT HANDLES. it handles probably better then that ferrari. and IMO, the ferrari looks like a piece of crap compared to the hotness of the viper. this is THE car to have. it can kill anything and everything in it's way. the top speed there is written 235. it can probably go faster, but unfortunately i don't know anyone who has tested it at that high rate of speed because i don't know anyone who has one. then again i don't know anyone who has a Ferrari F50. this car could kill anything from italy, germany, britain(cept maybe the F1, but it would give that a run for the money too) and definately all the crap that comes out of japan excl. the WRX. so you can just shut it and go back to your little ferrari forums and stay there because you don't know what you are talking about.

15. the 800TT would crush the f50 very easily, 800hp, 387 kph.....the only thing that would stand in the way of this beast is the McLaren F1

16. For starters the hennessey venom costs about 180,000 dollars while a base price F50 costs 1,000,000 dollars!
    If the F50 costs 1,000,000, how much do you think the F50Gt costs?

.....Probably alot more MORON!!

Why not sink 820,000 dollars in to your Henn. Viper and you'd have a car that would spank any SUPRA or any car for that matter.

ANd it would spank it six ways from Tokyo!!

Why get a 4 cynlinder that screams and whines like a little girl, when you can have a full grown man that roars like a giant.

Thats all I have to say.

17. Jap cars are good for the price but there is nothing like american muscle i drive a jap ar because because it's a nice car and it's all i need ofr now it's a acura integra but if i had more money you bet your ass i woud have a viper.

18. I Also think you are right
    the f50 will get smoked on the track
    DODGR VIPERS RULE

19. thats right...'cause ferrari's suck!!!

20. very good point, a ferrari can't handle properly

21. it's the truth...

22. ferrari it is like a whore under wet condition it handles bad and ya need to be too careful with this spaghetti crap

23. Actually the Viper being the hunk of metal that it is would eat the f50's dust. heres why there is a ferrari f50 called the F50GT which has 720bhp on its mid longitudinal TIPO F130A V12 it didnt get the recognition it deserved being that only 3 exist yet it would spank the holy hell out of a viper in takeoff handling luxury and top speed. Don't talk about subjects that you guys know nothing about until you actually work with cars like the viper ferrari lamborghini and so on just shut your mouths because you know nothing but facts. Fact being that viper is the biggest pile of s h i t on the face of this eart yet too many hard headed americans beleive that its the best a viper wiht a twin turbo v10 that only produces 800bhp? LMAO thats #$%#ing hilarious just goes to show everyone that viper is crap thats the most bhp they can get out of the viper without it falling apart yet in the longrun they are destined to do just that fall apart. A friend of mine here in vegas has a 1998 toyota supra that has 850bhp and 580ft lbs of torque does 0-60 in 2.6 seconds and tops out at 230mph using only 1 Turbo intercooler, etc. and it can and has spanked every viper, porsche, ferrari, lamborghini, honda, acura, chevele, corvette, nova, and barracuda form Washington to Florida and back again, basically anyone foolish enough to try and race him loses. Yet he has a 4cylinder mystifying isnt it?

24. i still rather have a viper then a supra

25. In a way yeah...i'll go for the Vipers first...
    But the AB-Flug Supra and the Veilside Supra are also very good...
    But a Viper is on the top of my "To Buy" list...
    followed by a Supra(RZ or betta).