Re: Tonka, Isn't tht the name of a toy truck?

Discussion in '1963 Shelby Competition Cobra 289 Le Mans Hardtop' started by Dai Zhong The Marvelous Traveler, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Tonka, Isn't tht the name of a toy truck?

I used to play with tonka trucks when I was little. They resembled this thing. I wouldn't be caught dead in one of these.<!-- Signature -->

2. haha true, "tonka rangers to the rescue!!".. wait no.. no thats not it

3. this thing is #$%#en awesome , where do i get one from.
    oh by the way this is better than any nissan ever made!!!<!-- Signature -->

4. im gonna make a replica of this and build it off of a regular f-350. but im gonna make mine lighter and have a tuned 460 in it, or maybe a V10.

5. oh please this isn't even coming out cause it is called a CONCEPT.
    and if this did come out then it would crush like the plastic werapper of a burger it isn't made for 4x4ing

<!-- Signature -->

6. Not for meant for off roading? Really? You must be a genious. Really though, what do you think this truck is meant for? Come on, think hard, you can do it!

7. and im guessing this comes from years of experience in offroading. read your stupid signature and then look at the picture of my truck and take your own advice kid. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Tonka, Isn't that the name of a toy truck?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Kahless</i>
    <b>and im guessing this comes from years of experience in offroading. read your stupid signature and then look at the picture of my truck and take your own advice kid. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Lol that's funny. Oh, and yeah, it was named after the toy truck. But I don't get it. Is it supposed to be big, ugly, and useless? Why the hell are people making such a big deal about it? I hate it!<!-- Signature -->

9. its big and yellow... chevy had a tonka edition of the old ck, some goon around here has one. but noone seems to remember it. ford wanted to take some cash away from tonka for them to put their name on this truck.<!-- Signature -->