Re: tooo heavy

Discussion in '2000 Ferrari 550 Barchetta Pininfarina' started by Monkey4U, Aug 9, 2002.

1. tooo heavy

sports cars aren't suppose to weigh 3,726 lbs; they're suppose to weigh like 2,700 - 3,200 at the most. I don't care how much horsepower it has, that thing is just tooo heavy for my taste (like I could afford it or something hehe).

peace out.<!-- Signature -->

2. Most sports cars do weigh less then 3000lbs., but this is a grand touring car, made for cruising backroads and things like that, not racing.<!-- Signature -->

3. It was to be heavier because it's a convertable. They are always more heavy than a coupe.

4. it is too slow

5. the car performance is great comparing it with it weight!
    ferrari #1<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Monkey4U</i>
    <b>sports cars aren't suppose to weigh 3,726 lbs; they're suppose to weigh like 2,700 - 3,200 at the most. I don't care how much horsepower it has, that thing is just tooo heavy for my taste (like I could afford it or something hehe).

peace out.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It doesn't matter to the true Ferrari enthusist. You love the car for what it is and you don't let petty things ruin it. Its MORE than good just how it is.

7. Weight usually = comfort. The more isulation, and amenities, the smoother the ride, and more comfortable you are. I think they found a good balance between weight and comfort.<!-- Signature -->

8. I agree with VMIFerrari. As long as it's a Ferrari, it doesn't matter, and if it's a heavy pimp car, it's even better! lol<!-- Signature -->