Re: TOP RPM SUCKS

Discussion in '1999 Blitz Skyline GT-R R348' started by MrKratchet, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Ok, i know of many Skylines in japan personally that are pushing 1200 hp and can easily kick the corvetts ass. For one thing, unless you basically took of the body and chassis of the corvett, this car will way a lot less. It also has 4 whell drive and will jump of f the line faster. It also has wheel steering so it will turn better and basically kick your non-turning cars ass in all catagories. So shut up about american cars and start to realize why so many people like japanese cars. They are high quality, cheep, and can be tweaked to hell. So, there are obviousily reasons that you dont like technonlogy or something. But there is a reason that turbos are invented, and its just to bad for you that you can strap one onto your corvett or it will blow up. So, it just TOLD YOU! And you really have nothing you can say, because well, these cars will be any cars that you have - easily. Also, the world champion street class drag car is a JAPANESE RX-7. So...suck it.<!-- Signature -->

2. I thought this was serious, the top rpm doesn't seem so bad.

American Horsepower guy, if you race any of these guys put a limit on the octane of the fuel used, keep it under 95 and their engines will knock all the way down the 1/4 in 15 seconds. and it seems like the porsche guys have enough insults for the domestic cars, all the trolls there seem to be Porsche lover.<!-- Signature -->

3. im not saying that camaros suck...I actually like them a lot. But, they really aren't going to be able to compete with technologies new super cars. Im sorry, technology just improves things. So, we invented the turbo, and yes, that will make the common car a lot faster then it was before, maybe not faster then your camaro, but, when you look at a skyling with the twin turbos, the easly tunable 280hp. You can get it up to 1200 hp, and its not unheard of for a highschool or college student to have theirs up to 800hp. The engine can be pushed to increadible heights. So, yes, camaros do rock, they can do cool stuff like wheelies and they can be freaking fast. But you cant expect it to compete with todays fastest turbo power cars. And the best ones of all, of course are Skyline R-34 GTRs.<!-- Signature -->

4. All ya American car lovers can suck my big 8 inch round dik. Man
    all American cars have is big engines and no handling at all. they are the uglyest cars there are exept the viper. Europeans were the first to make the true sports cars than Japan came up. Jap designs are copied but the technology is there, but now they coming with some very good looking designs which are unique. All ya REDNECK motha#$%#az who be hating eat a dik. Man just look around and tell me how many american supercars can u see. Europeans and jap cars look much better and handle much better they have efficent small engines and big horses and that just about says it all.

HORNY MONKEY ILL BLAZE UR ASS GO AND POST THAT 2 UR REDNECK SHITTY TRAILER PARK HOE SITE.

PEACE <!-- Signature -->

5. ..make sense..

how are you gonna say that all this crap about american cars haveing nothing but big engines and no handling, then say that the viper is the only good one? you chose the super car with the biggest engine and worst handling.. you're an idiot..

6. yo u fat pusssssy i sait that viper is one of the best looking american cars cuz the rest is shit cant u fukin see it, read it right and eat a fat dikk.<!-- Signature -->

7. 9300 rpm is good top rpms<!-- Signature -->

8. all u #$%#ers should know that marty got his playboys taken away from him. let's all have a moment of silence

R.I.P. playboys

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MrKratchet</i>
    <b>Ok, i know of many Skylines in japan personally that are pushing 1200 hp and can easily kick the corvetts ass. For one thing, unless you basically took of the body and chassis of the corvett, this car will way a lot less. It also has 4 whell drive and will jump of f the line faster. It also has wheel steering so it will turn better and basically kick your non-turning cars ass in all catagories. So shut up about american cars and start to realize why so many people like japanese cars. They are high quality, cheep, and can be tweaked to hell. So, there are obviousily reasons that you dont like technonlogy or something. But there is a reason that turbos are invented, and its just to bad for you that you can strap one onto your corvett or it will blow up. So, it just TOLD YOU! And you really have nothing you can say, because well, these cars will be any cars that you have - easily. Also, the world champion street class drag car is a JAPANESE RX-7. So...suck it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->yeah, veilside skyline r32 gtr 1345 bhp and trust/greddy skyline r34 1395 bhp... no am-car could tuch`em

10. you asshole top rpm is the most resonable guy on this site that i know of!!!!!!

11. Thanks a lot ferrari F40 GTE!!! I've also read your previous posts and I'm proud to say that you have automotive intelligence. But I'm not angry at this thread because it proves how immature horny monkey is. He's banned now so it doesn't matter. <!-- Signature -->

12. Hmmm.

This person called Horney Monkey.

Lets see I am guessing his about 5 years old, if not he is still immature as a 5 year old.

Since your called Horny Monkey, that makes you a monkey with a small brain and a 2 inch penis.

No wonder your banned.<!-- Signature -->

13. TOP RPM SUCKS

U.S. horsepower is tight. Don't be mad at it because you have to suck my big cock on the weekends. Japanese cars are for little dicks like you.

14. By the way eat shit.

15. Screwing your dad is bad TOP RPM.

16. Replie if you hate japenese cars and hate the shit brained people who like them. All the people who like japenese cars can kiss my ass.

17. I agree man Top RPM is a Faggot.

18. Dam'n streight.

19. Jap Cars suck dick.

20. Frankly I think that TOP RPM's comment about that Chevy horsepower should be banned is gay. It sounds like something that a #%$got who screws his dog would say. I happen to own a blown Corvette with 1100 horses under the hood that could kick the shit out of anything the Japenese could dish out. My Corvette goes 0-60 2.85 seconds and runs the 1/4 in 9.7 seconds at 173mph. The only thing that the Japenese can dish out are little turbocharged in-line 4's that suck. All you #%$s out there who think they can beat me with your Japenese cars can bring it on. And what's up with the paint job only little shits from japan would let a car as ugly as that get out of the factory. And who the hell is that Horney Monkey 1 poser. What a #%$got just write a damn paragraph. I mean what the hell is up with writing a sentence for every reply. I was all for horny monkey and hating TOP RPM but horny monkey 1 is a little shit. I hate all Japanese cars but I especially hate Toyota. It could of been cool but then it stopped making the Supra. Now it just makes a line of shitty cars. I would like to beat the shit out of anyone who buys a toyota. If you have a problem with what i said you shits you can kiss my ass!

21. why dont u jsut go and #$%# yourself ok?. We dont go to your american pos site and start saying how american car suck and how jap cars can kick the shit out of it even tho they can. just chill and go some where else and learn to grow up.

22. hkmikel you are a major *****. go #$%# your mom. don't you ever come in our forum and talk shit like that. get that through your head mother #$%#er. don't make me oper a can of whoop ass on you. that's right *****. american cars are ausome and japanese cars suck cock dip shit. you should know that by now. just don't talk.

23. he's not very nice is he but we will wake a compramise a big v8 with huge turbos on it, sounds god hey (skylines kick ass americans shag ass)<!-- Signature -->

24. get horny monkey banned

hey horney monkey
    y u hate jap cars so much
    i think u have had a troubled life i.e been dragged off at lights by so many jap cars that u went scitzo

hu ever wants this car hater banned from supercars.net forums just reply<!-- Signature -->