Re: Ugliest BMW ever

Discussion in '2001 BMW M Coupe' started by IvanKaramazov, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Ugly? B/c you can never be able to buy one, right beggar?

2. Ugliest BMW ever

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this car is the ugliest thing BMW has ever come up with. The performance is good though.<!-- Signature -->

3. I think its an acquired taste.

-Steven<!-- Signature -->

4. I dunno man..not even the performance is all that crazy....

5. This is the most beautiful BMW i've EVER seen !
    But it's this way: you just love it or you think it's the ugliest thing you've ever seen!I just love it VERY much!!
    Ciao!<!-- Signature -->

6. yo Thugz, i hope do you don't think the car on your pic is more beautiful! If you do , you're opinion of the BMW is worth NOTHING!!!!!!!
    Ciao!<!-- Signature -->

7. not very beautiful, but not ugly.

8. You have discraced BMW.
    My dad works for BMW and its one of the best BMW out there , performance wise and looks wise. my dad took me for a ride in the M roadster(same car) and we went on the free and we got to speed limiter. Damn fast<!-- Signature -->

9. Its not bad, the design is pretty revolutionary. If I had the money though, I would rather buy an S4 an M3 or a WRX.<!-- Signature -->

10. YEAH BONE THUGS AND HARMONY. THEY ROCK. NOT!!!! YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE THE SAME TASTE IN CARS. THAT IS THAT YOU HAVE EVERYTHING WRONG. YOU COULDN'T BE FARTHER FROM THE TRUTH IN ANY RESPECT. YOU SUCK. GO BACK TO THE GHETTO. I KNOW ITS NOT A 80'S CADDY ON CHROME D'S, BUT IT IS STILL A NICE CAR.
    PEACE "HOMES"<!-- Signature -->

11. Nah, they've done worse. Look back in the fifties. They once had a car that had one door and it was located in the very front. lol.

12. The isetta may be funnier looking than this- but i'd say its not as ugly, because at least you get to laugh at the Isetta.<!-- Signature -->

13. I dislike how the car looks in the pictures but I do like how they look when you see one on the road.

14. yep, it sure is ugly! where did they get the "M" from? its a Z3 Coupe. Z3's are sweet but when they add those other seat, it makes it look so shitty.

15. This is definately not the Ugliest BMW ever, infact, it's one of the most striking and attractive in my opinion. It's short stubby back and huge long hood give a very powerful look. Plus, the fact the rear wheels are at the very back of the car make it look very cool.

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mark</i>
    <b>This is definately not the Ugliest BMW ever, infact, it's one of the most striking and attractive in my opinion. It's short stubby back and huge long hood give a very powerful look. Plus, the fact the rear wheels are at the very back of the car make it look very cool.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Thats right man, BMW M coupe rocks!<!-- Signature -->

17. absolutely beautiful...i love it...it'd be so fun to get squirrely in one of these.<!-- Signature -->

18. i completly agree with Mr Thugz. this is the most repulsive, stupid looking, ugly, disgusting, and plain old bad car that a high calibre company like BMW can produce, they can do soooooo much better. this car is a waste of time.

19. I dont think i'd go as far as saying this car is ugly... just not as beautiful as the rest of BMW's wonders of engineering... ohhhhhhhh what i wouldn't give for a brand new M5 or M3.... or M coupe i suppose<!-- Signature -->

20. FUGLY. GROSS. :( :( :( :( :( i have seen em in real life and they are even uglier, *pukes* man they suck.<!-- Signature -->

21. This is not only the ugliest BMW, it is also one of many ugly BMWs, it is also one of the ugliest car on earth.

Z3s are ugly when they first came out, and after so many years, BMW didn't change the looks of it at all.

And I have to add something about the new 7 series. As ugly as the Z3, it's like ugly in a different way man. It's like same $H!+ in different smell.

22. hey, how did you know I am a beggar?

23. Ok, will all the people who think that this car is ugly please tell me what they think is an attractive car? You guys just come on here bashing and praising cars without reason. Maybe people would respect your opinions if you actually backed them up with reason or logic. In my opinion the BMW M coupe is an excellent car with creative and original styling, that just screams "king of the road"

24. No wonder you think the Z3 looks good, cuz you think that creative and original is good looking. That means if I design a car that looks like a mean piece of pu, which will be very creative and original, you will like it too.

25. No, Davut, you're absolutly incorrect and you completly misinterpreted my comment. The styling on this car is original and creative, but it also borrows cues from the coupes of the 30's. Hell, the Aztek is creative and original, but I don't like that. The words creative and original have a huge span of potential. And you didn't answer my question, name a few cars you do consider attractive.