Re: ugly and fast.

Discussion in '2002 Morgan Aero 8 GT' started by CorvetteZO6, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Looks like a really old car with a body kit.

2. WHAT IS THIS? AN ELEFANT AFTER BEEN TRAMPLE BY A BOING?

SO UGLY!!!!

AND SLOW!!!!!!

-----------------------

APoc

3. Hey "Brit Cars Rule", are all Brits ignorant? Timing computers don't lie. The car is slow compared to its competition you pompous asshole. I will admit that looks are a matter of opinion, but do i have to keep telling you people that the car is 36 seconds slower per lap than the fastest Porsche 911 GT3-RS and about 20 seconds behind the mediocre ones. Plus the car is not even technically legal since it's windscreen is to narrow as compared to it's total width according to ACO regulations. But even with that aerodynamic advantage it's getting slammed by it's competition. So you may say that its looks are good, but if you say the car is fast then you are clearly a FUCKING MORON! Next time you try to say that someone is wrong i suggest that you be well informed lest you make yourself look like a fool.

4. We should just ignore britcarsrule.<!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GT40 2</i>
    <b>We should just ignore britcarsrule.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Orrrrr how mature<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CorvetteZO6</i>
    <b>Hey "Brit Cars Rule", are all Brits ignorant? Timing computers don't lie. The car is slow compared to its competition you pompous asshole. I will admit that looks are a matter of opinion, but do i have to keep telling you people that the car is 36 seconds slower per lap than the fastest Porsche 911 GT3-RS and about 20 seconds behind the mediocre ones. Plus the car is not even technically legal since it's windscreen is to narrow as compared to it's total width according to ACO regulations. But even with that aerodynamic advantage it's getting slammed by it's competition. So you may say that its looks are good, but if you say the car is fast then you are clearly a FUCKING MORON! Next time you try to say that someone is wrong i suggest that you be well informed lest you make yourself look like a fool. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Is this even competing with the Porche 911 GT3-RS? I thought this was for rich bastards who are forty, and that was for rich bastards who are 20? They aren't even in the same league, how can you possibly compare them?<!-- Signature -->

7. BugattiFan, i can compare them because this car does indeed compete with the 911 GT3-RS in the GT class at Le Mans. This car was built to compete at sportscar races where Porsche is the current dominant force....The street version of this car is the one that was built for rich 40 year olds, but it's pretty obvious that this is not a street car... PLEASE KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU SAY I AM WRONG!!!!

8. this car looks like an inflamed urethra

9. Why is it "slow"! - this car has fine performance #'s, and I can't fathom why it's "not made" for LeMans. Thats like when they said a black guy can't compete in the olympics! I'll admit - the car looks a bit funny as a GT version. But you have to understand that Morgan builds its cars purley on tradition. You know that ash wood frame? Well, its very rigid, and built with computer precision. The cars are hand built, with the aid of todays technology. Whats so wrong with how Morgan builds their cars? As for the LeMans point of order-I think that It will do fine. Mabye it wont win, but why the hell can't it give it a shot? Answer me that.<!-- Signature -->

10. its like a fat chikc rolling down a steep hill!! goes super fast but looks like shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CorvetteZO6</i>
    <b>BugattiFan, i can compare them because this car does indeed compete with the 911 GT3-RS in the GT class at Le Mans. This car was built to compete at sportscar races where Porsche is the current dominant force....The street version of this car is the one that was built for rich 40 year olds, but it's pretty obvious that this is not a street car... PLEASE KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU SAY I AM WRONG!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    arf arf arf.

This is the 1st year this car compets , it's all new.

Since when do the GT3 compets ???????

You're funny , you don't know what is Le Mans.

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carkid9</i>
    <b>its like a fat chikc rolling down a steep hill!! goes super fast but looks like shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    God damn, you don't even read! That makes you look incredible dumb.
    <!-- Signature -->

13. Felix this car has an aluminum alloy chassis; compacted ash may be stronger than sraight up wood, but it's not quite up to par with modern race chassis design. You're right in saying that the road car still uses ash, but we're not talking about the road car. Also, this Morgan is very much made for Le Mans. I never said it wasn't. The reason i was so against this car competing at Le Mans this year was because it was chosen over some much more qualified entrants. For example: the Callaway C-12 R. That car competed at the 12 Hours of Sebring in 2001 and showed itself to be very fast. It got in inivitation from the ACO and then won the pole last year at La Sarthe and ran very competitively in the race, and then it came back and competed with even more strength at the Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta in October. But it wasn't even invited to Le Mans this year because they allowed in an unproven car. I just feel that this car should have to prove itself a worthy competitor, like the Callaway had to do, before it goes to Le Mans. After that, if it can actually do the trick, i have no problem with it being there. Deuginthesky, i know that this is the first year that this car is competing; that's exactly the reason that i don't think it should be invited. I don't follow Le Mans to see some new car that flubs around near the bottom of the time sheets and then doesn't finish the race (if you're not fast you should at least be reliable...). You wouldn't hire someone for an important job without first checking to see if they had the proper education and background would you? Same goes for Le Mans. They should not just allow any car in just because it's different.Hell if they are gonna do that then i'm going to go enter my truck in the race! It's slow, but it's very different from anything running endurance races these days!

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CorvetteZO6</i>
    <b>Felix this car has an aluminum alloy chassis; compacted ash may be stronger than sraight up wood, but it's not quite up to par with modern race chassis design. You're right in saying that the road car still uses ash, but we're not talking about the road car. Also, this Morgan is very much made for Le Mans. I never said it wasn't. The reason i was so against this car competing at Le Mans this year was because it was chosen over some much more qualified entrants. For example: the Callaway C-12 R. That car competed at the 12 Hours of Sebring in 2001 and showed itself to be very fast. It got in inivitation from the ACO and then won the pole last year at La Sarthe and ran very competitively in the race, and then it came back and competed with even more strength at the Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta in October. But it wasn't even invited to Le Mans this year because they allowed in an unproven car. I just feel that this car should have to prove itself a worthy competitor, like the Callaway had to do, before it goes to Le Mans. After that, if it can actually do the trick, i have no problem with it being there. Deuginthesky, i know that this is the first year that this car is competing; that's exactly the reason that i don't think it should be invited. I don't follow Le Mans to see some new car that flubs around near the bottom of the time sheets and then doesn't finish the race (if you're not fast you should at least be reliable...). You wouldn't hire someone for an important job without first checking to see if they had the proper education and background would you? Same goes for Le Mans. They should not just allow any car in just because it's different.Hell if they are gonna do that then i'm going to go enter my truck in the race! It's slow, but it's very different from anything running endurance races these days! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Damn, my bad.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: WHAT IS THIS? AN ELEFANT AFTER BEEN TRAMPLE BY A BOING?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Xipum 33-GTR Roadster</i>
    <b>SO UGLY!!!!

AND SLOW!!!!!!

-----------------------

APoc</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->You're so so UGLY!! AND SLOW! You see how idiotic you sound. Use that sponge of a brain of your and figure out that 500bhp would NOT make the car slow. I think your brain is slow.<!-- Signature -->