Re: Ugly as usual

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello' started by luekevin, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Dame straight cabbage....

2. ALL U MOTHA FUCKAS NEED HELP THIS IS A NICE ASS FUCKIN CAR OK NIGGAS

3. luekevin .... your a fu(kin idiot. Do yourself a favour and leave.<!-- Signature -->

4. u guys r so funny....hee hee hee<!-- Signature -->

5. Look at the spy photos for the SLR mercedes in 1999....and look at it now, how come mercedes can make such a mad prototype at first and then throughout the years, they didnt do any changes to it??
    It just means they r stable with their design and only realese the good ones out....

Ferrari on the other hand, releases anything they designed even though it is shit...another words, their designs r not as good and stable as the Mercs...and needs major adjustments

Look at the Tesserossa, its like an 80s car and look how mad it is compared to this 550..all they need is a facelift or something on the tesserossa as a 2002 model and it will look pretty good...but unfortunately they made this 550 to replace it.

6. Illegal to kill them? Wow, don't want to get close to you.

7. Ugly as usual

Gee these ferraris look nothing special anymore...The only ones I like are the 360 Mondena and the 355 Spyder, the rest look too plain and way over priced. The ferrari F40 looks good....f-50 looks Ok, the f-60 is sssssooooo dame ugly!!!! but very fast..

For the price of this 575M, I'd rather get cars like DB7 , SL AMG, Vanquish (for sure!!!), SLR and lots more exotics than this.

8. #$%#in A, ferraris are ***** cars, if youre gonna spend that kind of money on an "exotic" car, which is a massive #$%#in waste to begin with, save your money, or assuming your ass is rich to have the money for this ugly pos, get a #$%#in lamborghini and blow the doors off #%$got ass ferraris.<!-- Signature -->

9. What are u trying to say?? All that made sense was Ferraris are ***** cars, and i didnt really get the rest....Ferraris WERE good but now other competitors have taken the lead. Just tell me a good dame reason why u would NOT have an SLR or a Vanquish over this one.

Have u seen the F-60?? Do u like it?? Looks like a freakin duck.
    Besides as i said i only like the 3 series of the Ferraris.

10. this is to all of you who are talking nonsense and dislike ferrari,

Ferrari is the best and the only manufacturer that can make true road legal formula 1 cars. Lamborghini is good but you cannot compare a lamborghini to a Ferrari, the lamborghini will just it the dust on the turns. Aston Martins, they are heavy, bulky, and powerful for nothing. Ferrari 575M will ablitarate any Aston Martin out there. and diablo? come on, those things are just looks, everybody knows that the only way they can beat ferraris is by shovin in a supercharger and then maybe it will beat it in the straights.

11. Except for Ozy, none of you should be members of Supercars.net. Just look at the shit you write. Ferrari's are great cars, high-tech, and very fast, if you don't understand that, sign-up at some shit-ass jap-crap site.

Losers.<!-- Signature -->

12. use your heads

all i hear is ferrari's are ***** cars blah blah blah blah, Vanquish this lambo that, well....... for being such a ***** car, they sure do get alot of "best sports cars ever" titles from the test drivers for numerous magazines ( the people who know what they are talking about ) so, until u have driven all of the cars that you say are better than these, shutup. because this car handles lambo's vanquishes and all that on the track. and for the ones that it cant take ( 911 turbo ect. ) there's the 360 that can, does, and has handled these others.<!-- Signature -->

13. I'm With you These Are Nice Mother%^@&s

14. Unfortunately for some, it's a bad thing that the webmaster started this forum on supercars.net, because now all the idiots around the world, which know ***t about cars, and who don't even recognize a screw when thei see it, have another place to gather and free al their cheap snob thoughts and opinions, like flushing their brain's toilet! (given they have one)

15. luekevin, that was a brave and stupid thing to say and bowtieordie,i didnt understand one word you said.

16. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THE FERRARI HATERS. U GUYS KNOW SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Ugly????? wtf are u on u morons??
    this thing looks better than half the othre cars that are made??? Besides tell me if u had this car u wouldnt love it?
    Friggin loosers<!-- Signature -->

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from JapCarsSuck</i>
    <b>Except for Ozy, none of you should be members of Supercars.net. Just look at the shit you write. Ferrari's are great cars, high-tech, and very fast, if you don't understand that, sign-up at some shit-ass jap-crap site.

Losers.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Your just as ignorant and idiotic as the morons who say that this Ferrari sucks. Japanese cars are made of high quality and are built to last. They have exotic fast cars like the Supra TT, RX-7 TT, RX8, Mitsubishi 3000 GT-VR4 (A.K.A- Dodge Stealth RT-Turbo), Nissan Skyline GT-R, and dozens of other great ones. I can tell by your username that you're an immature 10 year old loser!<!-- Signature -->

19. the original poster said something about the f60 being ugly. and i was just wondering if anyone could point me to pictures of the f60 because i have looked all over the web and not been able to find them.
    i woul really like to see pics of this car.

20. Hey Top RPM, Y did u suddenly pull he topic of "japanese cars are great"?? Even though it has nothing to do with Ferraris, I must say u r wrong...Japanese cars are not meant to last and have no quality...

why ??
    1. Jap cars get replaced very often, and changes looks completely
    2. Jap cars are not solid, no style on interior, and the quality is cheap. Compare jap to european cars, its like comparing a pair of sunnies made in Italy and a pair of sunnies made in China.

But i agree, they are good performance cars. Anyway, Vanquish is big and bulky??...gee have u ever looked at the style?? Pure indulgence!!Nothing ugly or plain about it...

F-1 are different compared to road cars, so u cant compare like that.

And i never said all ferraris r shit i only dont like the 4, 5 series and the F60.

21. another uneducated response.. (going off topic again...) dude, just cuz u dont like jap cars dont mean they arent worthy of kudos and mad props (i personally dont like em but i give them their due credit)- they made a name for themselves by being super reliable and inexpensive, lasting a long time. my '89 civic hatch still runs perfectly, has never broken down, only needed minor replacements of things like the muffler, and can run circles around most new cars. ..only thing bad on it is the paint job =) and i have many more examples to prove you wrong, as if that would be worth doing, seeing as you're a retard.

but i digress... since when were u an expert (or even remotely knowledgeable) on the looks of cars? the 550 was designed much like the ferraris of yesteryear, sports cars w/ front-loaded engines (and dont say a goddamn thing bad about them, they kicked the crap outta tons of competition, and its hard to find cars that valuable from that period of time), and their streamlined looks have gotten them plenty of props from mags and worthy sources. the 575M is even better, and if u think this is ugly, you might as well say all the 50's and 60's ferraris were, too, cuz this one was based on it. i mean look at it! wipe the jism outta yer eye and look!<!-- Signature -->

22. I am astonished by the amount of morons in this forum!!!! it's amazing how ignorant some people are!?!?!?! especially you TopRPM.
    Japanese car were and will always be known as economical little boxes on wheels. They are so underpowered!!! they are only concerned about low emissions and economical MPG. And no they dont have quality, the only reason you see them around for longer is because the market is full of replacement parts for them. But you are so wrong by saying that they make competitive sport cars. First of all you got two Manufacturers whom will definately NOT break a sweat in pushing those little jap shits out of the map: Ferrari and Lamborghini. Next time yo wanna blabber on about something that is not even meant to be in this forum think wisely.

23. I have to agree with Ozy about the dumbass TOP RPM comments...
    Anyway, an 86 civic?? hhmmm.....I see 60s, 70s VW beetles still around on the road and they r still in tip top condition,a nd they still retain their value. Look at Toyota corolla, They get replaced every half a year, u call that long lasting?? The other models are already out of date....Also when they replace the model, they dont just make minor changes, they change the look completely.

Look at the new Mercedes E-class...They hardly made any difference except the back and more areo dynamic on the front and it looks AWESOME!!! So there is a BIG difference between jap cars and Euro cars...

and COMUNISTA...u seem like u kno lots about styling?? Just by looking at this car u wouldnt think it will cost as much as its listed price because of its lack or styling. But if u look at a Lambo or SLR or Vanquish, u'd think that it cost WAY more.
    (even though i dont know how much this 575 cost)

Or maybe your 86 civic is the king of the road??

24. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from luekevin</i>
    <b>Gee these ferraris look nothing special anymore...The only ones I like are the 360 Mondena and the 355 Spyder, the rest look too plain and way over priced. The ferrari F40 looks good....f-50 looks Ok, the f-60 is sssssooooo dame ugly!!!! but very fast..

For the price of this 575M, I'd rather get cars like DB7 , SL AMG, Vanquish (for sure!!!), SLR and lots more exotics than this. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Dear god dont ever say the F50 is only okay and the F60 is ugly<!-- Signature -->