Re: Ugly as usual

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello' started by luekevin, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Daewoos are crap but Hyundais are not.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from luekevin</i>
    <b>Gee these ferraris look nothing special anymore...The only ones I like are the 360 Mondena and the 355 Spyder, the rest look too plain and way over priced. The ferrari F40 looks good....f-50 looks Ok, the f-60 is sssssooooo dame ugly!!!! but very fast..

For the price of this 575M, I'd rather get cars like DB7 , SL AMG, Vanquish (for sure!!!), SLR and lots more exotics than this. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Shut up.

2. Re: Daewoos are crap but Hyundais are not.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from cabbage</i>
    <b>ok, boys and girls, lets get this straight: this car has always been, is now and will always be ugly; there is nothing that can diguise that. it is also front engined, and is much more of a grand tourer than other exensive cars such as the 911 GT2. put simply, its not a real sports car, and thats all there is to it....over rated, like all ferraris these days......</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Damn liberal ass-muncher. You are only alive because it's illegal to kill you. Ferraris RULE!!!!!!!!!