Re: ugly ass car

Discussion in '2002 Cadillac Cien Concept' started by creamcheese, Aug 9, 2002.

1. You must be kidding!
    This car isn't ugly at all, its the phattest car i have ever seen!
    I bet ur just calling it ugly cuz u can't afford it you ugly bastard

2. Hehe..yep =)

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

3. First off, Punisher, Payton never said SUV he said car . He never said the the escalade was the most beutiful and rugged and capeable SUV in the world he simply said "THE ESCALADE IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CARS IN THE WORLD" If Payton had said what you just said then i might not have mentioned anything to him. Yes you are right that the escalade combines a good portion of luxury and off road ruggedness but the truth is no one who buys an escalade will ever take it off road except for maybe the dirt road that leads to there summer home. If i was to buy an SUV for off roading the escalade would not be my first choice. I think i would choose something more rugged and hey as long as money and availibility isnt an issue ill take the Lambo LM002. Also Punisher i never said that there was anything wrong with borrowing others ideas. In fact i clearly stated that in my last post. I agree without borrowing other car companies ideas there wouldnt be alot of the good cars that exist today.So if you had read my post clearly you might not have wasted your time typing that. And YOUR the one that started the ripoff subject by saying that the focus and the lincoln LS are both ripoff's of other cars.
    MF1LM thank you for looking at this from my point of view and being educated on the subject. I apologize to everyone for the harsh words and i will try not to do so in the future. (Unless someone calls the Pontiac Aztek the most beuatiful car in the world). However i do not think it is fair of you to say that the Early mustangs are just as likey to have ripped of the camero since it is a fact that the mustangs came out first and the camaro was chevrolet's version of the Mustang. They just wanted to get into that market and as i said before there is nothing wrong with that. Also MF1LM i agree that the Cien is daring and it is ballsy of caddilac to try and get into the supercar market. I am not biased against any cars and i do in fact root for caddilac in succeeding this goal. Nothing would make me happier to see american cars get some respect in the world of cars. Now i know that there are a few exceptions but for the most part we have allways lagged behind a little in terms of well built well designed and well engineered automobiles. We were the first however to succeed in one very important issue, making cars available to everyone. As for MF1' question about a well designed car i think that whether the car goes with sharp lines or smooth lines is unimportant. It is importnant although to stick with one or the other. IF you go with smooth lines make the whole car smooth and vice versa. I dont like alot of conflicting lines but that is just my opinion.
    As for the Cien, well i agree to disagree since there is no right or wrong answere. Im sorry i ever started this thread since it is clear that everyone has different tastes. Some are just better then others hahaha j/k.
    the cheese

4. you mother #$%#er you ass hole this is pure american racer and the body was designed here in canada #$%#er

5. Hmmmm..
    coolz =)

my bad then. Well it's all just a big miscommunication.
    But then it's true how almost how every car is a copy of another. If not in looks, but in mechanics.

Anyhow, I have to admit the Aztek is one ugly POS..but handles pretty nicely.

BTW, as for SUVs...I think I'd take the Hummer over the LM002. Sure the LM002 is faster, but eats more fuel = less distance. Also the Turbo-Diesel in the Hummer is tried tested and true.

But I still think this car is an ass kicker =)

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

6. i dont think im the only one but i think that creamcheese needs to stick on his classes. as u can surely c caddy wants to hit the sport market and what a better way to do it - 700+ hp with a v12 and all the luxury. i hope they make this car cuz it will end up in my driveway.<!-- Signature -->

7. Personally, I thuink is looks great. But ugly or not, it will smoke many others "Beautiful" cars and "SUV's" on the road.

8. LOL!! How the hell would you not smoke anyone with 750HP!!?

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

9. indeed I think you guys aren't getting the point...

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, just like that, so many cars that have come out lately have this "love it/hate it" factor in the looks department...

Gm has created some daring designs lately, ...much like Chrysler has done for the last 15 years or so, because its reinventing itself.Now let me see, what's wrong with creating you own version of a "segment-booster" car like the PT cruiser, ... in fact props to GM for not oppting to go retro like Chrysler did, and creating somthing truly different from what they had done before in the economy car segment...

<!-- Signature -->

10. why don't all you hos shut da fuk up . . . . . this car's an automatic . . . . . regardless of how much power u have an automatic's an automatic

11. who cares if doesn't look good IT HAS OVER 700HP!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

12. I THINK THIS IS AN UGLY ASS CAR BUT IT DOES HAVE MAD POWER WITH THE V12 I THIKN ALL GM CARS ARE PIECES OF SHIT AND FORD RULES BUT I GIVE THIS SOME PROPS FOR THE ENGINE OTHER THAN THAT IT IS A PIECE OF SHIT

13. HAHAHA who ever started this topic must be blind and the people who wrote bad are stupid. The Cien (100 in spanish) marks cadillacs 100 year anniversery. This car will be out around 15 months for a price around 200,000. The Evoq which is now the production car named XLR will be in showrooms this year. The new 2004 STS will feature a 400BHP 5 Speed Manual Transmisson. Cadillac plans on making a new 580BHP twin turbo Escalade standard with 21 inch rims. The CTS will be available with a bigger engine and a line of Cadillac performance accesories which will start Cadillacs performance line. The Escalade is the best SUV on the market everyone wants one. Lincoln doesnt have it the Navigator is a crap box. Cadillac is the only American car company that is good. Everyone who had a dream dreamed of driving a Cadillac soon this will come about again. Some info for you all, Mercedes uses Cadillacs climate system, BMW uses cadillacs transmission in a lot of their cars and the X5 also, Cadillac also makes BMW'S seats. Cadillac is the future.

14. Ummmmmm..guys..
    what's so bad bout Automatics!?
    Come on..if Mika Hakkienen and the Schumacher Brothers don't complain bout it then it must be pretty good rite?
    I am the the ProDrive is generally stuck into F1 cars if I am not mistaken.

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

15. OK I SERIOUSLY THINK PEOPLE ARE STUPID NOW. THE CIEN IS 12 CYL 750BHP CAR. IT HAS PADDLE SHIFTING IT CAN DRIVE AUTOMATIC WITH THE PUSH OF A BUTTON JUST LIKE IN THE FERRARI 360 MODENA WITH THE F1 PACKAGE. IT IS ALSO ONE OF THE FIRST CARS THAT CAN DRIVE ON 6 CYL AND GO BACK TO 12. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU SAY SHIT. AND CREAMCHESE IS FAGGOT.

16. I think this car is greatly designs and is quite unique looking. Frod has put out really ugly looking cars as well.

ford-ugly and ureliable
    creamcheese = ugly

17. Hmmmmmm..well I have to agree Ford is only so so.
    I only like a few of their products.
    Saleen Mustangs =P
    Cosworth Focus.
    and SVT Mondeo =P

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->