Re: Ugly

Discussion in '2002 Acura DN-X Concept' started by IvanKaramazov, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from vader</i>
    <b>Concepts do not only show the new technology in the vehicles but also show how the design of the future will probably look. If this is the future of Acura...hide me now, because you know that Toyota and Nissan will follow. Then the cancer will spread to Europe and then the *gasp* United States. And if American cars start to look like this then I'm just gonna kill someone.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I would kill someone too. I would hate to see an american car look like this. The reason is because american cars have their own look and own great qualities about them. Personally, i prefer american cars to japanese cars. This car is another reason why i dislike japanese cars because they are really ugly and i would hate to be seen in a car like this. Its a disgrace to all other car companys body designs.

2. I don't think they cared too much what it looked like. It looks to me like this was just a showcase/experiment for upcoming technology. They managed to throw all that technology in a case with a really low drag co-efficient which is great as well. Who cares about stying when you are not going to sell it.<!-- Signature -->

3. Concepts do not only show the new technology in the vehicles but also show how the design of the future will probably look. If this is the future of Acura...hide me now, because you know that Toyota and Nissan will follow. Then the cancer will spread to Europe and then the *gasp* United States. And if American cars start to look like this then I'm just gonna kill someone.<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from vader</i>
    <b>Concepts do not only show the new technology in the vehicles but also show how the design of the future will probably look. If this is the future of Acura...hide me now, because you know that Toyota and Nissan will follow. Then the cancer will spread to Europe and then the *gasp* United States. And if American cars start to look like this then I'm just gonna kill someone.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

FYI i rather like the swoopy lines of it. TO me, it looks like the Dualnote. And i liked that.<!-- Signature -->

5. I don't like it. It looks like ass. It has awesome features but I can't get past the fact that it looks like Dennis Rodman's mom.<!-- Signature -->