Re: Uhhh..... Gay

Discussion in '2000 Peugeot 607 Feline Concept' started by 67ChevelleSS, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Uhhh..... Gay

2. Uhhh... Idiot.

Yet AGAIN, Another NEW Member making an Idiotic comment.<!-- Signature -->

3. What's really scary is when Supercar Gurus make idiotic comments... That said, back to some CAR-relevant discussion.<!-- Signature -->

4. Are you talking about me?

Seriously, only Car junkies (what I call the ones who are too ignorant to appreciate other cars for what they are) and new members make the dumb comments.<!-- Signature -->

5. I would have to agree that American cat junkies have no idea what they are talking about. This is a beautiful vehicle, even though it is somewhat wierd looking.<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Grizz2K4</i>
    <b>Are you talking about me?

Seriously, only Car junkies (what I call the ones who are too ignorant to appreciate other cars for what they are) and new members make the dumb comments.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You did a very stupid comment , you'd better shut uop now...

7. hey wiener there ar plenty of new members who are car junkies. so go suck yur dic and get over it. <!-- Signature -->

8. i am not new or a junky only a --->non-ignorant--><!-- Signature -->

9. Perhaps You all mis-read what I said.

I (Me, not You) call the people who are too ignorant to appreciate cars for what they are Car Junkies.

They come on here spitting out useless knowledge (that most of the time is false) and then when corrected, act like kids. Others say how this car is better than that car, just because it is American and the other is japanese.

Understand now??? Read and Understand before you make stupid comebacks.<!-- Signature -->

10. I wasn't talking about you, Grizz. You're not a Supercar Guru, are you? I was just saying that I once observed some people with thousands of posts make some of the most useless comments in car discussions; that's when I begin to wonder how much they really know about the subject.

But as for your statement on the ignorance of new members, it's kinda stereotypical. Everyone on the forums was once a new member, and I'm sure a vast majority of those who posted here knew what they were talking about. If all new members were as dumb as you say, these forums would not survive one week.

Also, I find it funny how not one thing pertaining to this car has yet been mentioned on this thread.<!-- Signature -->

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from lotus87</i>
    <b>I would have to agree that American cat junkies have no idea what they are talking about. This is a beautiful vehicle, even though it is somewhat wierd looking.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->it looks weird thats 4 sure...<!-- Signature -->