Re: Um who buys a Chinese manufactured car?

Discussion in '2002 Hafei HF Fantasy Pininfarina Concept' started by Bomberman, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Um who buys a Chinese manufactured car?

Sounds like something that would fall apart almost as soon you drive it. Damn slave labour.

2. lamboboy is full of shit. the chinese suck

3. Have to agree with the previous post as far as products go. Chinese products are junk that is why they are cheap. Consider Yourself lucky if a china made product lasts more than a year.

4. OOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK<!-- Signature -->

5. Dont know much about Chinese cars, but all I have heard is that they are peices of crap, and I wouldnt buy a car made by the order of a repressive communist government anyway...<!-- Signature -->

6. hahah i would never buy and piece of shit american made thing. check everything you got thats from china i dont think its broke. the trash you bought here fell apart. someone with the name of dragon shouldnt say chinese people suck cause dragons are chinese retard. oh yah i dont see american people praising american cars cause there junk. the only think you got to say against asian cars is a european car can beat it not an american car....face the facts you guys are idiots you dayam kkk bastards<!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Alpine</i>
    <b>Time to change attitudes. Perhaps you donŽt like it but Chinese car industry is growing real fast. In near future Chinese cars will be offered in Europe and Asia and after that all over the world. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The Indians are already there with their cars...in Europe and China<!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from icedupracing</i>
    <b>hahah i would never buy and piece of shit american made thing. check everything you got thats from china i dont think its broke. the trash you bought here fell apart. someone with the name of dragon shouldnt say chinese people suck cause dragons are chinese retard. oh yah i dont see american people praising american cars cause there junk. the only think you got to say against asian cars is a european car can beat it not an american car....face the facts you guys are idiots you dayam kkk bastards</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

That is a strong statement buddy, I don't think you have the balls to say it to anyone's face though...its just easy to say things like that on the internet if you are a coward. I'm kinda glad you won't ever buy an American car, thats one more that we don't have to pry off a telephone pole.

9. yo I dont really give a #$%# about the chinese economy but this #$%#ing car is uglier then a motha#$%#a!!!!I bet dat my #$%#in dog could beat this shit running backwards!!! YO i aint a hater or nothin but this car is #$%#in ugly and thats all i have to say about it. Chinese should stick to making little plastic toys for little kids

10. Time to change attitudes. Perhaps you donŽt like it but Chinese car industry is growing real fast. In near future Chinese cars will be offered in Europe and Asia and after that all over the world. <!-- Signature -->

11. Good for the Chinese and their economy, let's hope they do sell all over the world. If they're anything like this car though ...

12. Oh, and I know nothing abot Chinese cars but this isn't exactly a nice looking car in my opinion.

13. How can you say it sucks if you have not driven it? Stop Comparing cars from one Country to another... you can't say things are peices of shit because they from on countey unless it's an Hyandi or however it's spelled i dont care enough to look up the peice of shit car name<!-- Signature -->

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from icedupracing</i>
    <b>hahah i would never buy and piece of shit american made thing. check everything you got thats from china i dont think its broke. the trash you bought here fell apart. someone with the name of dragon shouldnt say chinese people suck cause dragons are chinese retard. oh yah i dont see american people praising american cars cause there junk. the only think you got to say against asian cars is a european car can beat it not an american car....face the facts you guys are idiots you dayam kkk bastards</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Dude, you have some serious issues. Not only are you illiterate but you're also misinformed. Dragons are not just a Chinese thing. Europeans had their depictions and stories of dragons long before they even knew China existed. Anyway, American cars have ALWAYS outperformed Asian cars. Maybe not outlasted, but always outperformed. I've seen plenty of Jap cars break. My mom's 89' Celica blew two holes in the block big enough to stick your thumb through. If you ahve a problem with Americans that's cool bro. Get an education, drop the kkk thing, and get you facts straight then come back and make some reasonable posts. GearJammer is right, if you said that to my face I'd rip your head off.

15. have you ever been to China?if not,i don't think you have known her very well.why not access internet to learn sth about her?she is a beautiful country.the great wall,the forbidden city,and the high mansions in the big cities,in HONGKONG,BEIJING,SHANGHAI,GUANGZHOU.i hope you will love her.and i am sure you,maybe your son,or your grandson will buy a Chinese car,not only because of the price,but also the quality!

16. wow, what a piece of crap.

17. Your right who would want to buy a chinese PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Go through your box or whatever you live in. Now, if this is in your range of mathematics, tally off where everything in your house was made. Now calculate the percentage of Chinese products in your house.

Yea. That's right.

Looks like you've made a disparaging comment toward yourself