Re: Very cool concept

Discussion in '2002 Mini Hamann Cooper S' started by DUFFMAN, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Very cool concept

I like it! How about you?<!-- Signature -->

2. i agree bro. all the other topics about this car are negative, but i think its a pretty hot lookin car. i like wut hamanns doing with cars. their last gullwing m3 was sick! i saw a mini cooper s the other day and thought it was nice, but this is gorgeous. and u dont often hear me say something like that about a car this size. i wonder wut a mini-rocket like this would cost..<!-- Signature -->

3. Well... the car sure looks better than stock, but the weight is still a little problem.
    If they pump it up to 200+ and a bit more torque^^. I'm I happy camper

4. This does look awesome, and I too don't like cars this size very often. Hamann does great work. I never thought they would tune the Cooper S, but here it is, and it looks great.<!-- Signature -->

5. This car is mad! the front looks awesome, but the back looksa bit wierd, it's so high and the wheel is right at the back. oh well, i'd still have one!<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from in love with all cars</i>
    <b>its not a concept</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

RIGHT !

Send your car to Hamann , pay the money and they make the conversion.<!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from in love with all cars</i>
    <b>its not a concept</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

RIGHT !

Send your car to Hamann , pay the money and they make the conversion.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Really??? Awesome!!! <!-- Signature -->

8. Quote from deuginthesky

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from in love with all cars
    its not a concept

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIGHT !

Send your car to Hamann , pay the money and they make the conversion.

Really??? Awesome!!!

wow guy kinda happy there arent ya.

9. Its nice, its amazing perfomance. this is good

10. I think it's pretty cool for city use. May be uncomfortable on long trip but still... a lot of fun.