Re: Very Weird.

Discussion in '2001 Mercedes-Benz F 400 Carving Concept' started by MB_CLK-GTR, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Nice site BYBYCOPS... too bad I can't read that language...<!-- Signature -->

2. Yeh, thats a bummer, isn't it.

BUT, you can see the pics...

And thats all that matters!<!-- Signature -->

3. Ahhh! The stupid server screwed up my pictures again!<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MB_CLK-GTR</i>
    <b>Nice site BYBYCOPS... too bad I can't read that language...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I can! :D But not everything...:(

5. why??? u live in Quebec or something??

6. Quebec... I only see that place in the Atlas<!-- Signature -->

7. #7 BYBYCOPS, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Very Weird.

That is one wierd car, BUT, take a look at this. It's called the Peugeot Moonster. See http://www.canalauto.com/Concepts/ for more info...<!-- Signature -->

8. weird but nice<!-- Signature -->

9. That is one weird car you've found yourself there.
    That has to be a one-person ride.<!-- Signature -->

10. Nope, it's a two seater (its gotta be pretty squishy!). But if you think that's wierd, take a look at this (see below). It's called the Sbarro Scorpius. And in case you were wondering, it is not a three-wheeler. There are two skinny tires side-by-side in the rear, each powered by a separate engine (!).
    <!-- Signature -->

11. Okay, somebody had fun !!
    It looks like something right out of "BladeRunner".
    I like it though, and look forward to the day when a car like that become an everyday thing. Life will be so much funnier !!

?:eek:) <!-- Signature -->

12. very wierd design...wonder if it'll hold in a race....
    looks powerful...let's hope it is...

13. looks like a deformed Lotus Elise<!-- Signature -->

14. More like Elise 340R.

P.S. I don't see much of a resemblance.<!-- Signature -->

15. I wouldn't call it Weird... but "too Advanced for the time"
    when the GT90 was first released... it also got quite some violent reactions... but over the years... Ford Racing fans learned to embrace it...<!-- Signature -->

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BYBYCOPS</i>
    <b>Yeh, thats a bummer, isn't it.

BUT, you can see the pics...

And thats all that matters!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I'm sorry, I like this Merc but that Peugeot is over doing it, i would just laugh at someone driving that, but i would think the person driving the Merc would be a champion.<!-- Signature -->