Re: vipers suck, get over it

Discussion in '2002 Dodge Viper GTS Final Edition' started by Guibo, Aug 9, 2002.

1. The viper is a kick @$$ car and that's it.

2. Unless you are driving something better, faster, stronger then you have no authority to say this sucks because I guarentee this will waste whatever you are driving.

3. Unless you are driving something better, faster, stronger then you have no authority to say this sucks because I guarentee this will waste whatever you are driving.

4. I like Porsches, but I also like Vipers.
    For people paying out the mid 300kw engines calling them underpowered, Dodge aren't out there trying to "hard tune" these cars.
    They want low price, high-powered cars - which they have done.
    It is that simple.

5. Viper is probably the best car in the world if you compare its performance to its price.Whoever think this car sucks is a complete moron.

6. All you guys suck k. Get over it freaks. You will never own it. Not that you would want to. Its a waste.

7. hey porsche gt3 the the viper is one of the fast cars ever built so shut your hole

8. first of all vipers don't suck. anyone who says they do must not know what the $@%& they are talking about. Those kinda idiots you find standing in the back of a 7-11 pooling their money to buy a 5 cent candy bar.
    second of all, porsches also don't suck (opinion) yes they are nice pieces of machinery that is german built but it will never have the raw American Power a Viper has.

9. Being the viper fan that i am, of course i agree with most other posts that the Viper is an awesome piece of machinery in anyones books.

Porsches are the same, German automotive engineering at its best.

Both these cars have won their fare share of race classes, which just goes to show both cars are very good.

10. hey viper kid, how old r u 12 or 13? saying porsches such without proving ureself is babyish, get a grip dumbass, oh and btw. heres a great picture i found on a forum, read it, learn it.

11. you suck. get over it