Re: want to drive this on real track?

Discussion in '2001 Ferrari 550 GT' started by McLaren_Man, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from civic people</i>
    <b>I got all the cars you need. just e-mail me monsterghetto@aol.com
    check out other cars that you need. this car is avaliable for rent too </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No stuff off!<!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from civic people</i>
    <b>I got all the cars you need. just e-mail me monsterghetto@aol.com
    check out other cars that you need. this car is avaliable for rent too </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Bullshit, man u aint got shit u juss dreamin!!!!!

3. Damn Poser's WTF goes on in their heads, friggin leprechauns and pink elephants that talk and stuff....freaks.........

4. that moran that said "my civic 800+ horsepower beat a 550" doesnt know shit about cars and is dreaming a litle to much.

5. I'd love to see this car compete in the GTS class at LM. I'd also like to see the GT40 there. (Notice that this car has already been made race ready. The GT40 on the other hand would need some engine work and major weight reduction.)

6. want to drive this on real track?

I got all the cars you need. just e-mail me monsterghetto@aol.com
    check out other cars that you need. this car is avaliable for rent too

7. WTF?? You do NOT have this car, nor do have access to this car so give it up man.<!-- Signature -->

8. Yeah, im sure someone with money enough to buy that car would have an email as stupid as monsterghetto.... hahahah.<!-- Signature -->

9. a guy with the name "civic" claims he has freakin 500K+ cars??

hahahhahahhahahahahahah

10. civic=gay

11. LOL<!-- Signature -->

12. hes right

ppl are like my civic with 800 HP beats a 550! i start laughing at them

13. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!! Civivcs = SHIT! man you probably have never evn been near one of these babies, let alone own one! ha ha ha! one more thing, this is the most amazing car in the world!

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Supercar GT40</i>
    <b>I'd love to see this car compete in the GTS class at LM. I'd also like to see the GT40 there. (Notice that this car has already been made race ready. The GT40 on the other hand would need some engine work and major weight reduction.)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No kidding man, this car AND the GT40! That would be incredible! The return of the mighty GT40. It makes me drool. Supposedly this will be in lemans. I dunno about the gt40 though. I also cant wait to see Morgan's Aero 8 GT car either.

15. I no this car would go fast,
    but i think they need a newer version.