Re: what a beauty

Discussion in '2002 Alfa Romeo Brera Concept' started by countdown, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This car will provide perfect competition for the Porsche GT touring coupe due in 2004.<!-- Signature -->

2. Beautiful!

Alfa Romeo is know to be a brand that has made some of the most beatiful cars ever , and the brera prooves it.

*And yes, this is definetely the best proportioned and beatiful hatchback ever.

3. wat a beauty when your cock gets choped off by this shitty car u turd burgler

4. It is clear that either you haven't taste or you are just an idiot stupid analf u c k e dhuskie.(this should be you name after all).Accept it is a beautiful car.Beyond this the only thing you can say is that you don't like it despite the fact it is beautiful.<!-- Signature -->

5. at least somebody agrees with me, I love this car, it is a very beautiful machine, and I usually don't like Alfa Romeo but I think it's time to start

6. what a beauty

This is by far the most beautifully proportioned hatchback to have been designed. Most hachbacks are 2/3 of a full blown car...but this one is different. I hope this design philosophy stays and catches on