Re: What a Joke!!!

Discussion in '2002 BMW CS1 Concept' started by CadillacMan03, Aug 9, 2002.

1. What a Joke!!!

This is a joke, Don't make me come over their, and Burn you in a ZR1, that isn't even a race, because it would be against not only a slow BMW but also the driver would be a 43 year old loud mouth #itch who honks her horn at pedestrians with the "right of way", walks out the enterances of a store given people trying to enter dirtylooks and can't back up her talk to a 13 year old kid!!!!

2. What an idiot, "look at me, I'm american", compare this to a ZR1...<!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from PRO</i>
    <b>What an idiot, "look at me, I'm american", compare this to a ZR1...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

exactly only an american would be stupid enough to compare this with a ZR1

P.S. this isnt a joke, its a BMW

4. nigga u need to get a #$%#in reality check....man if i met u and u said this to mah face i would rip ur head off and stuff it up ur 2 cent bootleg ass

5. i'd be pleased to meet you

P.S. im not a nigga<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from m3on20z</i>
    <b>nigga u need to get a #$%#in reality check....man if i met u and u said this to mah face i would rip ur head off and stuff it up ur 2 cent bootleg ass</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Oh wow, the intelligence is really growing with this moron's comments...<!-- Signature -->

7. THIS IS SOOOOO FUN!!! FOR ONE, MR. HOMEBOY, IS THERE ANY WAY POSSIBLE THAT YOU COULD EVEN COME CLOSE TO BEING ABLE TO BUY ANY BMW!!! SO GET OUT OF THIS CHAT!! AND ANOTHER THING IS THAT THIS CAR IS ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL AND WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO BUY A WHITE TRASH PIECE OF CRAP (ZL1)!!! SO GIVE ME A FREAKIN BREAK AND NEVER TALK TRASH ABOUT A CAR COMPANY THAT HAS ITS HEAD ON STRAIT!!!

8. hey, i like both cars

9. I dont like Black people.