Re: What car is the most beautifull car in the World Rally Champ

Discussion in '2001 Citroën Xsara T4 WRC' started by Mishima, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I like the Xsara and the EVO 7 for wrc cars. The wrx really car looks ok, at least better than the street version.<!-- Signature -->

2. the Evo VI was the best looking, but the Evo VII is just nasty
    i say the new WRX is the best looking rally car, and the street car is pretty f-ing sweet too
    the WRX STI can do 0-60 in 4.6 seconds...i'd like to see any of the other rally cars do that in street trim :p<!-- Signature -->

3. im partial to the Evos<!-- Signature -->

4. Modern rally cars are ok but they are nothing in comparison to the Old Group B era. The Scubby WRX and EVO are nothing in looks and performance to the Lancia S4 or the Peugeot 205 T16/2 or try comparing the Focus with the RS200.

5. i think that the nicest rally car has to be the seat corboba E3 and it is a pity that they don't rally it anymore but they are going to rally the leon next year but i think the new focus is the nicest that is still being rallyed

6. Hello,

do any of you guys have pics of not regular Rally cars?
    It would be nice if you want to show them here!

Greetings from Holland.
    <!-- Signature -->

7. Does anyone have anything to say about the Junior Championship??<!-- Signature -->

8. The Citroën is the best looking car... 206 comes close, but not good enough.<!-- Signature -->

9. This is the car i would want to drive iff it was for me to say, close followed by last years Subaru!<!-- Signature -->

10. Peugeot 206! (a nice looking silver beetle)
    no really I think 206 is the moust beatifull.

11. the 206 of course !

12. Definately the Peugeot 206 and the Xsara!!!
    The French make the most beautiful WRC's.

13. I Think the focus on tarmac is a babe. it is well mint.
    2nd place probably the evo7

the skoda is gay, its too square<!-- Signature -->

14. Subaru Impreza WRX is the best looking car......though the citroen is a very good 2nd.....Evo VII is 3th

15. What car is the most beautifull car in the World Rally Champions

This citroen is the car that would win the beautycontest!!!

16. OK, it is a sexy one but I think the cars of Skoda look pretty well, too. This one, though, has the benefit of being in red colour.

17. I also like the skoda's but i prefer(?) little cars with a lot of power! My second place winner would be the peugeot.
    But everybody has his own winner.
    Let me know what is your favorite.

Greetings from Holland

18. Maybe I'm slightly out of place in saying this, but I personally believe that the most gorgeous car in the WRC has to be the WRX. Its looks are quite sexy, yet understated almost creating a sleeper. Granted, these days if you don't know what a WRX looks like you deserve to get burnt by one!<!-- Signature -->

19. For me there's no contest. The 206WRC is the cutest little thing and has been ever since it's been out on the WRC scene. C yas!! Mafs!!<!-- Signature -->

20. i love the wrx. . its gorgeous. . .but the evo VI and the xsara are nice too. . the puegot is ugly. . and it has an unfair advantage being so much shorter. . .<!-- Signature -->

21. I'd have to say it's the WRX

22. i gotta say that i like almost all of the cars in the WRC, except for the subaru. i know everyone else loves that wrx, but i just don't see what the big deal about it is. i think the peugeot and citroen look much better.<!-- Signature -->

23. hmm, personally i like the Wrx and the Evos. The small cars are cute though so im not sure which car id consider the winner.<!-- Signature -->

24. When it comes to WRC, i think that the Xsara and the Peugout 206 are the coolest cars. <!-- Signature -->

25. I think the Focus looks best, the regular production version already looked better than say, a normal Xsara or Octavia. Most WRC contenders look dull when they are just a regular front-wheel drive 1.6 or 2.0 parked in your street but the focus always looks special with its angular modernly styled body (although admittedly the sedan and estate versions suck), and even more so in widened big wheeled WRC form!