Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

Discussion in '2000 Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0' started by reggi914, Aug 10, 2002.

1. What car would you pick over this car thats around the same pric

There arent too many cars (with the same price) that would be better than this car. I mean a v12 6 liter!!! Thats amazing. Not to mention the absolute beutifull art of the car.

2. the Diablo GTR 6.0 would be the one that i would pick!!!!!!!!!!

3. it doesn't matter same car (gtr) same thing!!!<!-- Signature -->

4. I would instantly take a Saleen S7 over this monstrousity any day. This thing is massive! Is there any reason why this car comes with a steering wheel? It's meant to go in a straight line!

5. It has a speed of 70 mph on the slalom. So please...

6. i'd never pick an american car to this diablo. for the price range, i would probably choose a Bugatti EB110 second hand which is extremely expensive. other than that, this car is superior to any ferrari. but that's only my opinion. there's a lot of people out there who like ferraris more than lamborghini, but i'm not one of them. no doubt about it.<!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mindman2001</i>
    <b>it doesn't matter same car (gtr) same thing!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

they have the same style but not the samethe gtr has: one seat, more hp, regualer rack & pinion steering, and is a pure race cars not meant for you to have a fun drive in<!-- Signature -->

8. I would rather have a Ruf R turbo over this awesome lambo.The Ruf has 520 Hp and its a smaller car than the lambo.It also has 546lb-ft of torque which rockets from 0-60 in just 3.8 seconds. Its top speed is estimated at 212mph.This Ruf cost $216 000 compared to $275 000.I'm not sure if the Ruf is a production car and i ain't dissin the lambo.Lamborghini is one of the best cars out there.I would rather have a ferrai 360 modena over both of these cars but it doesn't perform as well as them and it cost a lot less than these.

9. Bugatti EB110 SS - $380000
    Saleen S7 - $375000
    If you have enough money to buy a $27500 car, you have enough to buy a $380000 one<!-- Signature -->

10. A Tank!!!!!!
    :eek:

11. Re:
    What car would you pick over this car thats around the sam

A Lamborghini Murcielago.

12. 1987 porsche 959 sport $225000

13. I would pick a Ford GT-40, their almost as powerful as this (500HP), but I love the styling on them, way more than this. Dont get me wrong, Lambo's are nice cars, but I would much prefer a GT-40. Im not sure if a GT-40 would outhandle this? but I would guess so. Since GT-40 was built for track racing.

14. i would get Murcielago, i like their design, the ELEGANCE

15. i would get Murcielago, i like their design, the ELEGANCE

16. Murcielago LP640

17. Almost any Ferrari