Re: What do you think is the best viper ever made?

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by i love vipers, Aug 9, 2002.

1. dear mr sweetness,
    FUC* YOU The hennesy is the best car in the world.I could shi* somthing better out my *ss that looked better the a lambo and lets a lambo race this hennesy haha i think we all know who would win you just hate it that the finally came a with a american the could kick any imports a*s!

P.S. the gt2 is an amazing car but its not topin 833 horses hahaha! plus 0-60 2.7 sec.

2. #2 nastynate, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  3. the 2005 dodge henessy viper 800hp<!-- Signature -->

4. all ya'll haters need to go before I leave tred marks on your face!<!-- Signature -->

5. 800 twin turbo and also it 0-60 in 2.4 not 2.7 this stupid site is wrong!!!

6. What do you think is the best viper ever made?

I think it is the Venom 800TT or the Stryker TT

7. I think this is the 800tt that is although i love the new gts-r

8. Hennessey Venom 800r is the best!<!-- Signature -->

9. I think that this ar is a pice of shit. It's not a nice car. The stats on this car are bullshit,it could go 0-60 in 2.4 with drag racing tires mabye but not with street tires,come on. There would be way to much wheel spin with a car that has that much #$%#in horse power. I hate vipers they all Suck Shit. If you want a real car go get a very beutiful Handmade,Lamborghini or ferrari,Not some #$%#in wanna be viper.

P.S.
    I could beat that viper on the track With a porsche 911 GT2
    now that's a real sports car

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mr sweetness</i>
    <b>I think that this ar is a pice of shit. It's not a nice car. The stats on this car are bullshit,it could go 0-60 in 2.4 with drag racing tires mabye but not with street tires,come on. There would be way to much wheel spin with a car that has that much #$%#in horse power. I hate vipers they all Suck Shit. If you want a real car go get a very beutiful Handmade,Lamborghini or ferrari,Not some #$%#in wanna be viper.

P.S.
    I could beat that viper on the track With a porsche 911 GT2
    now that's a real sports car </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    why don't you go post that in your ass and shut tha #$%# up!!!<!-- Signature -->

11. Giwasa GTS-RR

12. I've been on a campeign to change that for weeks. I've emailed the webmater with proof and sites, twice and still nothing it's BS!<!-- Signature -->

13. If you think this site is stupid, then leave. If you think this car is dumb, slow, or anything else negative, don't talk. I don't have a "favorite" but I think that this one here is just beautiful. Most of you putting the Viper down probably have a piece of shit on wheels as a car. Also, let me ask you something... Why do you come to this site to put down cars that could probably rape the hell out of whatever you have if you can't back it up. Because lets face it, you can't get much faster then this. And to put down a car like this, is ignorant.

Also, the fight between Corvettes and Vipers.. Stupid.

The Corvette is a great car and I don't know why anyone would want to put it down! As well as the Viper. A corvette is a fast car, that is somewhat affordable. Could a Corvette beat a Viper? Probably, just depends on the driver. Could a Viper beat a Corvette? Yeah, that too, depends on the driver. And it also depends if you do anything "extra" to your car. <!-- Signature -->

14. I not putting down this car! This is my favorite car, I'm saying the stats need to be changed. I've been trying to get the correct 2.43 0-60, 0-100 in 5.5, 1/4 mile=9.9@137.7 stats on this page that's all. This car is WAY better than a Vette!<!-- Signature -->

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TnT</i>
    <b>Vipers aren't easy to accelerate, but it can be done. Just because YOU can't do it, doesn't mean the cars suck.

And this particular car would rape any production car at the drag strip or racepad, including that new Bugatti Veyron. Not that I like build-ups, but you hafta admit this is a hell of a buildup.

Oh and even without slicks (even though this is a dragster), this car could still pull of a 0-60 well under 3 seconds. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

How do you know this could beat the Veyron ??!!!

Please don't be blind.This car seems very fast , but isn't the best Viper in the world.

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler426Hemistage8</i>
    <b>You have the possibility to smoke the veyron but with NO2 that boost the viper engine to 1200 hp!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Do the same thing with the Veyron , the Venom is kicked.
    And VW-Bugatti engines are very reliable.

17. VW beating a Venom...HA! right...It is a V-16 with a sad 500ish hp. that is a pathetice waste of a V-16. This couldn't beat a Venom...If you think so again give me proof...

0-60=2.43 secs
    0-100=5.5 secs
    1/4 mile=9.9 secs@137.7
    Top Speed=235 mph+
    slolom=75.1 mph

All for >200k can you beat this? Can you beat it for 200k or less? no...I didn't think so...<!-- Signature -->

18. #18 deuginthesky, Aug 9, 2002
    Give me the proof of the opposite , you can't.

The Veyron develops 1001hp and 922 ft lbs torque at only 2200rpm until 5500rpm
    The venom develops 800hp and 850ft lbs torque at 4000rpm

So the Veyron is more powerful , has more torque at a lower rpm.

The VW W12 coupe has beaten many world records : best distance and highest average speed on 24h with a smaller engine (600hp compared to 1001)than the Veyron.

The Veyron has a double clutch which shifts in 200 milliseconds.
    The chassis is in fiber-carbon-reinforcer material. http://www.caranddriver.com/xp/Caranddriver/autoshows/2001_frankfurt/autoshows_frankfurt_page1_2001.xml

The Veyron has the world 1st ever first seven-speed sequential-shift gearbox (controlled by Formula 1-style paddles that halo the steering wheel).
    The tyres have been especially developed by Michelin for the Veyron.

The Veyron has ben partly developed by the Dr Piech himself , whose grand father was Ferdinand Porsche (!!) , Piech has developed the Porsche 917 , winner at Le Mans 1971 , as well as the Quattro system on the Audi rally cars.

Tell me , what did the engineers at Hennessey achieved in competition ?

You can't seriously think that the Viper Venom can defeat the Veyron

19. #19 hennesseyms, Aug 9, 2002
    I'll get you motortrends link to this car but for now...

www.hennesseyms.com <!-- Signature -->

20. that's all you have to reply ?

that makes me pity...

challenge my post with some arguments...if you have any.

21. Since the actual question was about vipers not any other cars, I think that I am going to go with the TNT Motorsports King Snake Viper and here's why.

1 It pulled some very respectable times on the stock tires.
    2 It puts out 777 Hp (not the highest but controllable)
    3 It looks like a stock GTS this is a key because that way it does not show off it's glorious power and you can piss more people off that way
    4 For a street car it handles well and does pretty good on the track at the same time.<!-- Signature -->

22. Don't pity me you're the one who likes the VW (ha...ha...ha)<!-- Signature -->

23. that proves you don't know anything.

Stay blind , that's seems to be the only thing you're able to do.

24. I'm not blind. VW's are good but not good enough, plus they have a W-16 that can't get more than 1,000hp, they're wasting that engine. Venom's rule.<!-- Signature -->

25. What you don't know is that the Dr Piech was making fun when journalists were asking him the official power when the Veyron was still a concept .Why ?

Because as he told it , the power could have been 1000kw , or 1300+hp.
    But this is too high , it's too much power for the clutch , brakes , tyres...
    That's why the power is limited at 1001hp.

Remember that Audi (VW part) had developed a 1000hp 5 cylinders turbo in 1986.

VW has no problem with making powerful engines.