Re: what engine would go best in this?

Discussion in '2001 Mitsuoka Orochi Concept' started by NismoMasta, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I agree with DiabloSV#00
    Bugati or Design a new engine from scratch V8,V12 or W18 from some light wieght high heat absorbent Material that will make people go OOOOOOOOOH! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

2. Like texas Viper said the toyota f1 engine......but not the V10, instead use the V12 that toyota developed originally for f1 and now scratched because of the 'V10s only' policy enforced in F-1. This is perfect in utilising the millions toyota has already spent in developing the 12 pot. but the car does look like a XJ220 tho.....seriously...hmmmm good or bad??

3. anyone hear the v-8 that is essentially dual s2000 motors? hmm? how does a 4 liter v-8 cranking 480 hp sound....pretty good to me. add a twin turbo to the mix and we got magic

4. Everybody who said W16 and/or W18 engines I'm with that idea all the way! Quad turbos should be nice too just like the Veyrons.<!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE -->By the way... anyone here ever play King of The Fighters on the Neo Geo and arcade? Remember the demon guy behind the story, Orochi? Doesn't this car look that damn demonic too?
    END QUOTE -->KOF 97! that guy sure was powerful that's why I think this car should be powerful too<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE -->By the way... anyone here ever play King of The Fighters on the Neo Geo and arcade? Remember the demon guy behind the story, Orochi? Doesn't this car look that damn demonic too?
    END QUOTE -->KOF 97! that guy sure was powerful that's why I think this car should be powerful too<!-- Signature -->