Re: what is the best car and brand of all time(best goalie if u

Discussion in '2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Preproduction' started by Richard Owen, Aug 9, 2002.

1. test
    <!-- Signature -->

2. Personally, I think that some of the best European car makers of all time are Porsche, Lamborghini, Ferrari, BMW, Mercedes, and Bugatti. The best American makers in my mind are Chevy and Chrysler, and the best Asian car makers would have to be Honda and Toyota, not because they makk or made good sport compact cars, but because of their quality and durability. I still admire European cars the most for their sleek lines, powerful engines, and incredible heritage. Some of the best cars of all time would have to be the Porsche 911 GT2, the Ferrari 550 Maranello, The Lamborghini Diablo( although the new Murcielago has incredible potential to be even greater than its predecessor), the 16-4 Veyron ( which, by the way, has 987 horses, not that that is anything to scoff at, and I've heard different things about the 0-60 time, anywhere from 2.5 to 3.2, although the most common one is 3.1. Still, thats about half a second of difference, which would be almost unnoticeable to anything except a digital time keeper). The Chevy Camaro, Pontiac Trans Am(you will both be missed), the Chevy Vette, and the Dodge Viper are all great cars, and although John Hennessey, with his Venom 800tt, is a great carmaker, you all should really check out the SVS Stryker Twin Turbo Viper, which produces anywhere from 750 horses to 1100 with its adjustable Twin Turbo system. Also, anyone who says you shouldnt have to modify a V10 to get power out of it is a little crazy. Why wouldnt you modify it? If you have the money to pay for a viper, why not spend a little extra on some mods? The Viper, with either the Venom or the Stryker Upgrade, costs around 150,000-175,000 bucks, and both produce over 800 horsepower, which is about half the cost of a Lamborghini, and about 300 more horses, althought I would take a Veyron over a Viper any day. In closing, the green car in Fast and the Furious was a Eclipse GS-T, contrary to what others have said, even though the Supra is a much better car. Sorry I wrote so much, I can get carried away, and I give a Sincere thank you to anyone who took the time to read my ramblings. :-D<!-- Signature -->

3. "cars4ever1" is that a penis car at the bottom?<!-- Signature -->

4. what is the best car and brand of all time(best goalie if u want

its up to u guys, but id say Lamborghini as the best maker/brand,the Bugatti 16/4 Veyron as the best car, and Hasek has the best goalie spot trapped.
    <!-- Signature -->

5. what is the best car and brand of all time(best goalie if u want

1.The best brand is a tie between Mercedes-benz/BMW.
    2.The best car is the Ameritech Mclaren F1.
    3.The best goalie? I don't know
    4.The best car deal is the Hennessey Venom 800 Twin Turbo.<!-- Signature -->

6. the best car brands are ferrari and lamborghini.
    the best cars are bugatti eb110, 16/4 veyron, f50 and diablo sv and gt!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

7. thats alotta cars speedster<!-- Signature -->

8. Best brands?
    USA-GM and FORD
    EUROPE-FERRARI, BMW, BUGATTI, AUDI, AMERITECH, ASTON MARTIN, BENTLEY
    ASIA- NON EXISTANT

BEST CAR?
    chevrolet sladgehammer corvette
    CADILLAC CIEN
    BMW M3GTR

BEST GOALIE?
    HASEK

<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from STSC5R</i>
    <b>Best brands?
    USA-GM and FORD
    EUROPE-FERRARI, BMW, BUGATTI, AUDI, AMERITECH, ASTON MARTIN, BENTLEY
    ASIA- NON EXISTANT

BEST CAR?
    chevrolet sladgehammer corvette
    CADILLAC CIEN
    BMW M3GTR

BEST GOALIE?
    HASEK

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I definetly agree with hasek, but the chevy sledgehammer????!!?! whats this, its a corvette with a bigger engine, no flowing lines, sumptuous interior....no way.it goes fast in a strait line, then crashes.<!-- Signature -->

10. I'M TIRED OF TALKIN TO ASSHOLES WHO LOVE THOSE CRAPPY JAPENESE CARS OR VIPERS AND THAT KINDA SHITY CARS. IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT REAL SPORTS CARS THEN TALK ABOUT A LAMBORGHINI, A FERRARI, AND ESPECIALLY THE NEW BUGATTI EB 16/4 VEYRON WHICH IS THE FASTEST PRODUCTION CAR RIGHT NOW, **** THE MCLAREN F1 OR STUPID ASS CHEVROLET CALLAWAY SLEDGEHAMMER CORVETTE.

THE VIPER IS REALLY UNDERPOWERED BECAUSE IT HAS A HUDGE V10 BUT A BMW V8 OR A PORSCHE 6CYLINDERS TWIN TURBO ENGINE WOULD BEAT IT. AND DON'T SAY ANY THING ABOUT A TUNED VIPER OR RACING VIPER CUZ IF THEY HAVE TO TUNE A V10 TO GET IT TO PERFORM GOOD THEN THEY REALLY HAVE PROBLEMS.

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TALKIN TO ME ABOUT A SUBARU. THEY SUCK. PEOPLE ARE COMPARING IT TO A BMW, BUT THEY DON'T COMPARE STUFF LIKE TOPSPEED OR QUALITY AND STUFF LIKE THAT CUZ THEY KNOW THAT THE BMW WOULD WIN. AND IT'S AWD SYSTEM IS REALLY OLD, MY GRANDFATHER HAD A LANCIA DELTA WITH THE SAME AWD 25 YEARS AGO.

JAPENESE CARS SUCK MY LEFT NUT,
    AMERICANS HAVE GREAT CARS (CAMARO, TRANS AM...) AND SOME SHITY CARS (VIPERS, CORVETTES)
    EURO CARS ARE THE BEST.<!-- Signature -->

11. well....the best car of all time would have to be either a 2001 Ferrari 360 challenge or a Viper Venom (I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO DRIVE ONE OF THOSE CARS)!!!!! Another nice car is that green one the cop drives in Fast and the Furious des anyone know what kind it is? And the best goalie is CUJO, Go Leafs Go!

12. just a heads-up to venom lady. if you put up a post admitting you didn't recognize a supra, you're going to have about 400 rice rocket fans on your back before you can say 'CIVICS SUCK!'. anyway, supra's aren't half bad, but stock they wouldn't stand a chance against the 360 challenge and venom you mentioned. that, and the bugatti is just in another league by itself

13. For all you out there that keep saying the Ameritech McLaren F1, YOUR WRONG! Ameritech is the company that you bought the F1 through in the U.S. not the actual company.

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hslabbert</i>
    <b>just a heads-up to venom lady. if you put up a post admitting you didn't recognize a supra, you're going to have about 400 rice rocket fans on your back before you can say 'CIVICS SUCK!'. anyway, supra's aren't half bad, but stock they wouldn't stand a chance against the 360 challenge and venom you mentioned. that, and the bugatti is just in another league by itself</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

She was talking about the Green car, the Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T or GS-X, that Supra was badass though.

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bugatti driver</i>
    <b>I'M TIRED OF TALKIN TO ASSHOLES WHO LOVE THOSE CRAPPY JAPENESE CARS OR VIPERS AND THAT KINDA SHITY CARS. IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT REAL SPORTS CARS THEN TALK ABOUT A LAMBORGHINI, A FERRARI, AND ESPECIALLY THE NEW BUGATTI EB 16/4 VEYRON WHICH IS THE FASTEST PRODUCTION CAR RIGHT NOW, **** THE MCLAREN F1 OR STUPID ASS CHEVROLET CALLAWAY SLEDGEHAMMER CORVETTE.

THE VIPER IS REALLY UNDERPOWERED BECAUSE IT HAS A HUDGE V10 BUT A BMW V8 OR A PORSCHE 6CYLINDERS TWIN TURBO ENGINE WOULD BEAT IT. AND DON'T SAY ANY THING ABOUT A TUNED VIPER OR RACING VIPER CUZ IF THEY HAVE TO TUNE A V10 TO GET IT TO PERFORM GOOD THEN THEY REALLY HAVE PROBLEMS.

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TALKIN TO ME ABOUT A SUBARU. THEY SUCK. PEOPLE ARE COMPARING IT TO A BMW, BUT THEY DON'T COMPARE STUFF LIKE TOPSPEED OR QUALITY AND STUFF LIKE THAT CUZ THEY KNOW THAT THE BMW WOULD WIN. AND IT'S AWD SYSTEM IS REALLY OLD, MY GRANDFATHER HAD A LANCIA DELTA WITH THE SAME AWD 25 YEARS AGO.

JAPENESE CARS SUCK MY LEFT NUT,
    AMERICANS HAVE GREAT CARS (CAMARO, TRANS AM...) AND SOME SHITY CARS (VIPERS, CORVETTES)
    EURO CARS ARE THE BEST.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> watch the words, all of us can curse, but not many of us can communicate.<!-- Signature -->

16. DUDE WHY DO YOU PUT THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN???

17. one word. PORSCHE nothing comes close. love them all. personal fav. 1997 911 GT2 race version. Porsche has proven its self non stop over its 50 year history as the hell manufacturer by winning basically any race or event it goes near. no other manufacturer can claim such feats. Porsche forever. Amen.

18. he's a spammer....danm him.<!-- Signature -->

19. 1.Car- Porsche gt1
    2.Brand-lamborghini/ferrari
    3.Goalie- CUJO!!!!Yeh baby hasek is all washed up he couldnt stop a flick shot from center ice. All you czecks out there no offense but this years oylympics ur going down *****!!!!<!-- Signature -->

20. Whoever said that the green car in fast and furious is a mitsubishi eclipse is wrong. It is some kind of honda, I saw the badge on it when I watched the movie 5,000,000 times! I don't know what kind of honda it was, because it is too rounded to be a civic or accord. I doubt it was an s2000, too.

21. best car: this car
    best car marker: buggatti because of this car

four turbos
    sixteen cylinders
    sixtyfour valves
    eight litres of displacement
    one thousand and one horsepower
    twelvehundred and fifty newton metres of torque
    seven gear ratios
    ... wow

this is the best car ever, technology, performance, accesories
    it gets points for affordability too because i'm suprised it costs less than a space shuttle launch with this kind of performance....<!-- Signature -->

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from vettessuckass</i>
    <b>1.Car- Porsche gt1
    2.Brand-lamborghini/ferrari
    3.Goalie- CUJO!!!!Yeh baby hasek is all washed up he couldnt stop a flick shot from center ice. All you czecks out there no offense but this years oylympics ur going down *****!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Haseks washed up u say?? thats why he has better stats in all catigories than cujo this year, or any year for that matter,...im canadien, not czek, but Hasek is the best there ever was, is and will be.<!-- Signature -->

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F KOENIG550</i>
    <b>Whoever said that the green car in fast and furious is a mitsubishi eclipse is wrong. It is some kind of honda, I saw the badge on it when I watched the movie 5,000,000 times! I don't know what kind of honda it was, because it is too rounded to be a civic or accord. I doubt it was an s2000, too.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No, you are wrong. It's an eclipse. I can tell, trust me.<!-- Signature -->

24. listen to the motor idiot. its an eclipse

25. yo, koenig wutever, watch it for a 5,000,001 time, it's an eclipse<!-- Signature -->