Re: WHAT KINDA VEHICLE IS THIS?

Discussion in '2001 Nissan Nails Concept' started by VernaSense, Aug 10, 2002.

1. WHAT KINDA VEHICLE IS THIS?

I don't understand why Nissan made such kinda vehicle. Can anyone tell me what kinda purposes this vehicle serves?
    <!-- Signature -->

2. You know, the young, smart and beautiful must have something unique, this car is. Must be fun to drive though. I mean with the rubber in the corners and all. Maybe something like the first version of the Mini.<!-- Signature -->

3. refreshing name.
    no more meaningless foreign language names that have no bloddy meaning. i wonder how this thing is gonna hold up off road<!-- Signature -->

4. What purpose this vehicle serves? Read the description cool guy....

5. looks ugly as #$%#, maybe has some good aspects, cant see them in the styling though!!!!!!!!!!!

6. this car looks messed. concepts are getting more and more funky. sure its a fun ride though.

7. it's not bad i acully like it i think it's pretty cool and i think the girls would dig it

8. Toyota POD + odd-looking pickup bed === NISSAN NAILS

9. I like the steering wheel - makes the handling a piece-of-cake, especially on a wet road, when your palms are sweating!!!

10. This is a vehicle that is made to carry long and slightly heavy items and yet don't require a large, heavy and expensive vehicle. I could see this type of vehicle being used in places like Japan, the Caribbean and at beaches. All of these places require vehicles of this sort but do not need the excess power and cost of bigger pick-ups.

Maybe this vehicle will help other pick-up truck manufacturers realize that bigger is not necessarily better.<!-- Signature -->

11. 105 hp? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oo.. thats rich
    what can it possibly carry?
    a bike?
    a surfboard?
    ya, maybe without the driver and passenger
    ever heard of a back?? or a back pack?
    god damn
    <!-- Signature -->

12. 105hp.....man that will kick ur car's ass Kanaeda
    ....and this cars is pretty cool.

13. rubber bumpers...i like the sound of that

14. Kanaeda huh...? If your Kanaeda , then i must be Tetsuo.

15. looks stupid, like most other concepts coming from Japanese companies

16. Okay, 911, look what you've typed versus what everyone else typed. If only the Japanese automotive engineers could read this post. They would see a majority of people who think this idea is a good one. Sorry pal. You're right, this is a concept, but in Japan, they make things practical, efficient, and affordable. In America, we just bolt on newer things and shave the door handles of our concept cars. Take into consideration that this concept truck could very well be carrying your kids bikes to and from the beach or wherever.<!-- Signature -->

17. lol...damn..this car is so retarted looking..i really hope they dont produce this car...looks like an upside down wheel barrel or something<!-- Signature -->

18. uhhm...
    this is what happens when you put the guys who made pokemon into car design.

damn ugly... and the interior is so tech-heavy you can't tell its really a car you are sitting it...<!-- Signature -->

19. Look, this car looks much stupid than a PT Cruiser!!
    PT Cruiser also can carry surf boards and has more power!
    That is the reason why I raised this Topic...we don't need such ugly and odd looking car for carring surf boards, right??
    <!-- Signature -->

20. ok someone said that with only 105 horse power it couldnt pull shi!t
    well thats B.S. a freightliner (wich is a transport truck) with
    325hp can pull over 90 000 pounds this is with 325 hp
    HP DOES NOT MATER PEOPLE!!!!
    its the way your your gears are set up and how much torque you have
    enough with this "oh only 105 hp" hp means shit you could have 2000 hp and go as fast as a car with 700hp
    and yes this car looks like crap to people whoe live in america and canada but in japan its just another practical car infact probably better then most of the "ultra light cars" because it can carry things.
    DONT WORRY YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS CAR ON NORTH AMERICAN ROADS <!-- Signature -->

21. What the hell does this get classed as? A unique kind of pickup?<!-- Signature -->

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TwinTurboR</i>
    <b>ok someone said that with only 105 horse power it couldnt pull shi!t
    well thats B.S. a freightliner (wich is a transport truck) with
    325hp can pull over 90 000 pounds this is with 325 hp
    HP DOES NOT MATER PEOPLE!!!!
    its the way your your gears are set up and how much torque you have
    enough with this "oh only 105 hp" hp means shit you could have 2000 hp and go as fast as a car with 700hp
    and yes this car looks like crap to people whoe live in america and canada but in japan its just another practical car infact probably better then most of the "ultra light cars" because it can carry things.
    DONT WORRY YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS CAR ON NORTH AMERICAN ROADS </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Have you been to the air port lately people?
    see those "tractors" pulling that 40,000 lbs. Boeing 747?
    It only has 37 Hp.
    The gears...The GEARS!!!<!-- Signature -->

23. Now, while I do appreciate the efficiency and purpose of this car...there is one thing REALLY bothering me...Is it just me, or do ALL of the concept cars that have come out lately look almost exactly the same? EVERY SINGLE ONE looks like it's almost the same car, save a few curves here and there and maybe an odd number of wheels. Now I understand the shift into the newer age bringing on different ideas and theories on a car's real use...but c'mon...a lot of this shit is plain THUGLY. I could count on one hand the number of good looking concepts I've seen in the past year, and that is sad. They're all looking the same...

24. YA REMEMBER ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE FIRST PICK UP TRUCKS FROM LIKE THE 60's I THINK THIS LOOKS THE SAME WITH A LOT MORE DIFFERENT GADGETS AND THAT DON'T MAKE IT HALF BAD EITHER.