Re: what you freaks don't see is that Ford doen't make a car tha

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello' started by jaguarkid02, Aug 9, 2002.

1. what you freaks don't see is that Ford doen't make a car that co

the closest thing Ford makes is the GT40 and that doesn't come out untill '03.

2. This guy's right even though Ford doesn't make one good car and never has!

3. how do you know that ford will produce the GT40 in 2003? It is just a concept car ! If you knew anything about cars you would know that 75 percent of the time concept cars won't be put into production. Most of the time they are just to show off the company's technologys and designs. Anyway anything that is built by ford will spend more time in the shop than on the road because ford cars suck!<!-- Signature -->

4. Hey mustang-killer, what planet do you come from? Ford announced about 4 montths ago they were producing the GT40, starting out with 100 in '03. At least you know who makes the best cars.<!-- Signature -->

5. ya know i take it back Ford does make a car that is only 14hp less and would kick this things butt! in 03 that is.<!-- Signature -->

6. how long do we have to wait till a shot out!!<!-- Signature -->

7. Ford can't make a car to compete with this. They are shit.
    FOUND ON ROAD DEAD
    FIX OR REPAIR DAILY
    FUCKIN OLD REBUILT DODGE
    FUCKER ONLY RUNS DOWNHILL
    FLIP OVER READ DIRECTIONS
    Ford Backwards
    DRIVER RETURNS ON FOOT
    That GT40 won't accomplish shit. But then I'm sure another American company will come along and modify it (Shelby, Callaway, Hennessey, etc.) since US car makers can never put a chasse on four wheels all by themselves. <!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from gsolinas</i>
    <b>Ford can't make a car to compete with this. They are shit.
    FOUND ON ROAD DEAD
    FIX OR REPAIR DAILY
    FUCKIN OLD REBUILT DODGE
    FUCKER ONLY RUNS DOWNHILL
    FLIP OVER READ DIRECTIONS
    Ford Backwards
    DRIVER RETURNS ON FOOT
    That GT40 won't accomplish shit. But then I'm sure another American company will come along and modify it (Shelby, Callaway, Hennessey, etc.) since US car makers can never put a chasse on four wheels all by themselves. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    do you have any idea what you're talking about!! no you just know how to say insultes! and no info!<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DANVM</i>
    <b>Hey mustang-killer, what planet do you come from? Ford announced about 4 montths ago they were producing the GT40, starting out with 100 in '03. At least you know who makes the best cars.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Correct the gt40 is going to be produced, its not just a concept anymore. Also, who beat this car with a dam ugly stick ?

10. What about a saleen S7? saleen is owned by ford and the S7 comes pretty dang close to this if you ask me<!-- Signature -->

11. Ok you idoits, ford may be the redheaded step child of US cars, but the mustang always has been and always will be one of the best american cars. and by the way a z06 or a viper would eat this car alive... dont get me wrong this is a beautiful car that has one hell of an engine, but dont forget that everycar that a US company has built for the sole purpose of beating these itaian things has done it (most memorably the GT40... yes it was a FORD) So just think on that

12. Hey Cowboy, stock for stock, how do the Viper and Corvette beat this thing again?

I'm sorry but I seem to remember that the Z06 has a top speed of 176 mph and the Viper a top speed of 178 mph while this carries one that surpasses 200 mph.

Hmm... the last time I checked, 202 mph was a larger number than 176/178 mph, indicating maybe, that this car is faster? I don't know though, it doesn't seem logical does it Cowboy?

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from cowboy84</i>
    <b>and by the way a GT40, Z06 or a viper would eat this car alive...
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> yeah those cars would are way better than this beauty!<!-- Signature -->

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 550WOLVES</i>
    <b>...and the Viper a top speed of 178 mph while this carries one that surpasses 200 mph.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    178? You must be talking about the RT/10. Why would you talk about the RT/10 when you could be talking about the GTS (185-193 mph)? Besides, top speed is only one aspect of the performance equation. You have to consider handling, braking, lap times, etc. Hell, the 385-hp Z06 beat the 550 Maranello on two different tracks, and the current one with slightly more power and better brakes should be even quicker. And even the Z06 has been beaten by a pre-'01 Viper GTS (non-ABS) in two different track tests (C&D and edmunds.com).

15. Right, but they still haven't tested out the 575M against any of those cars and we know this has been modified and improved over the previous 550.

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jaguarkid02</i>
    <b>the closest thing Ford makes is the GT40 and that doesn't come out untill '03. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->You guys are idiots!! Stop comparing Fords and Ferraris<!-- Signature -->