Re: WHATS BETTER THIS OR TOYOTA GT 1 ( CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO GE

Discussion in '1991 Mazda 787B' started by tvr rules, Aug 10, 2002.

1. WHATS BETTER THIS OR TOYOTA GT 1 ( CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO GET A

THIS CAR IS SO NICE BUT IS IT BETTER THAN THE GT1 TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!

P.S CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO GET A MAZDA AZ-1 ON GRAN TURISMO 2

2. this because its win was over all and not just a class but i am bias. and to get the az-1 u have to go to the used car lot many times because it changes every day

3. to tell you the truth, the Toyota GT-One was made to win it all. the only problem it had was reliabilty. the tranmission still couldn't handle all the stress. that's why the nissan r390 was top. the 787b was the badest fastest and most reliable car in that le mans. wouldn't be surprised if it enetered and won again.

4. Too bad it cant come back, the rotary engine has been outlawed at lemans. I guess that they were afraid of a wankel engine coming back and slaming their pistons again.<!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from lococoqui</i>
    <b>to tell you the truth, the Toyota GT-One was made to win it all. the only problem it had was reliabilty. the tranmission still couldn't handle all the stress. that's why the nissan r390 was top. the 787b was the badest fastest and most reliable car in that le mans. wouldn't be surprised if it enetered and won again.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I'll be.

The Peugeot 905 has also won on the 13600m length track , and has covered more distance than the 787B.
    The 2000 version of the R8 also covered more distance.

6. didn't it win just because something happened to the front runners?

7. The GT1 is better, but this is far cooler, rotaries are cool.

8. anybody got some specs?

9. 787B had beat Gt-One at Lemans. And yes, it was most reliable car out of those. They said it could have ran another 48 hours without any problems.

10. The 787B did win over the Toyota GT-1 and it kicked its @$$. The rotary engine is durable and produces a lot of power. This is the car that ruled Le Mans.

11. The GT-1 waz a nice car but I don't think it iz any thing to compare to this 787B, but what iz? I think itz shitty that they don't let the rotaries race in the LM race ne more. one year and pistonz got ate to hell. I think that iz funny. But just caz a car winz a reace they dont let them race again? Thatz kinda #$%#ed I think. I think it would be good compatition for the other manufacturez to have a caar that domanatez to have some thing to to challange them to build better performed carz. (my thoughtz)