Re: When will BMW/SCOTLAND/BAHAMAS learn to make CARS ?

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by erazixil, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: When will GERMANY/SCOTLAND/BAHAMAS learn to make CARS ?

absolutely

2. Re: When will GERMANY/SCOTLAND/BAHAMAS learn to make CARS ?

the m5 is a luxury family sedan. why would you spend 70,000 for a car when you could have a mustang for half the price? answer: when you can afford luxy and performance that can be compared to stripped down racers. when it comes to performance there is a good comparison between these two cars but when it comes to luxury there is no comparison. when you have to compare a luxury sedan to a stripped down racer and then just look at price differences it waters down the comparison. this is my favorite mustange in the past 10 years and i hate to see it compared to a family sedan that can keep up with it.

3. A BMW M5 costs 70,545 (400hp)
    A "normal" Corvette costs 41,855 (350hp)
    A "normal" Mustang CONVERTIBLE GT costs 27,615 (260hp)

Snyper, like you said, WE must open another topic to discuss cars and, since you're trinational (american/scotland/bahamas), loves BMWs and think that the ALL american engineers don't know how to make engines, I choose this topic's name to help you to identify us and discuss the following...

With 70,000 I can buy a Corvette (350HP) and a Mustang (260hp)! I will not be in my "daddy's car" and I'll never remember the name BMW again...

Does somebody agree with me ?
    <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: When will GERMANY/SCOTLAND/BAHAMAS learn to make CARS ?

look asshole i never said that, i said that in american cars use engines which are crap, however i said that americans can make engines, but that they dont put them in the cars that deserve them!!!!! that is what i said fukface, i dont appreciate these shit ass remarks directed at me, i could hve directed something at u but i didnt, so dont do it to me, now just fuk off!!!!!!!!!!, sorry owen but this remark was uneeded and that is why i responded in an appropriate way!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: When will GERMANY/SCOTLAND/BAHAMAS learn to make CARS ?

Hey Lido buddy.....how r ya'

i agree with ur statement there up top......which basically asks why would you spend ALOT of dough to get cars that have, generally, not much more HP than a car which costs much less.

this is what u mean right?

i agree with u ONLY because im not rich. but like i said before (which is true for the most part), but then again money speaks louder than anything else in this sad world.

some people like cars that have massive HP for a fairly low price, some like cars with unsupassed safety.......then u got that 2% of people who want a car that tells everyone: "I GOT MORE MONEY THAN YOU, I DON"T MIND GETTING A 400hp CAR FOR MORE THAN HALF THE PRICE A 260hp CAR COSTS."

performance aint everything......if it gives u confidence to walk the walk, by all means. its just that for some, that confidence is gulps of HP (at a good price) as oppossed to money for others.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: When will GERMANY/SCOTLAND/BAHAMAS learn to make CARS ?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lido Iacocca</i>
    <b>A BMW M5 costs 70,545 (400hp)

Snyper, like you said, WE must open another topic to discuss cars and, since you're trinational (american/scotland/bahamas), loves BMWs and think that the ALL american engineers don't know how to make engines, I choose this topic's name to help you to identify us and discuss the following...

With 70,000 I can buy a Corvette (350HP) and a Mustang (260hp)! I will not be in my "daddy's car" and I'll never remember the name BMW again...

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yes. Snyper and others are typical America bashers with no evidence to back up why anyone would want there goddamn expensive BMW over the mustang, and cry 'specific output'.

7. A BMW M5 costs 70,545 (400hp)

<!-- Signature -->

8. A BMW M5 costs 70,545 (400hp)

<!-- Signature -->