Re: Which Ferrari is the best ever buit?

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello' started by fastcars4life, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Which Ferrari is the best ever buit?

What do you think of all the Ferrari buit is the best one.

2. When it comes down do performance i would have to say the F50 or one of its models. When it comes down to over all value and popularity I would say the 360 modena or the 360 spider.<!-- Signature -->

3. F50 or FX<!-- Signature -->

4. the 288 GTO<!-- Signature -->

5. it will be the FX, but as of now, i htink the F40 is.

6. Shaitan has class. The 288 GTO was the first to officially surpass the 300kph mark. I love that car. But the best road legal Ferrari ever built would have to be the F50 GT. I hope they attempt a GT version of the F60 too.<!-- Signature -->

7. The Ferrari 512M

8. Ferrari F40. Man I love that car.<!-- Signature -->

9. the F40 is what they are known for because at one time it was the best performing roadcar on the planet, and it looked so good.

the F40 is "one of" the best though because so many ferraris are good at different things like the 550 makes a awesome fast luxury car and the 360 is a great speedy race car with more luxury and practicality than the F40.

my fav. 360 modena<!-- Signature -->

10. I love the classic Ferraris. How bout a 1964 Ferrari 250GTO Series II Chassis number 5571? You can purchase one for a bargain price of ONLY $7,000,000! Act now! Supplies are very limited!

11. MAN A 330 LMB OR AN F50GT FOR ME I CAN'T CHOOSE BUT ONE OF THE TWO
    KICK ASS

12. F50 or Enzo. Enzo has out of this world handling capabilities, and I for one like the looks, and the F50 is the perfect blend of beautiful Italian styling and performance.

13. The Ferrari Enzo has to be the best Ferrari ever built. I think the 575M Maranello is the 2nd best.