Re: Which would you rather a 575 m or a Murcielago?

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello' started by ThugLife187, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Which would you rather a 575 m or a Murcielago?

Ferrari rule but Lamborghini isnt bad either. Tell me what you think

2. well my dad owns the ferrari 575M (i'm a lucky kid) and it is a nice car. The only poblem i have with the ferrari is that when it idles, it doesn't have that ferrari type loudness. As for the lamborghini, it's a radical car, there is nothing on that car that is modest one bit, you can really turn some serious heads driving that car (more then the ferrari 575M because it is much more modest as far as looks. So i'd go with the ferrari if my dad didn't have one because overall i am a big ferrari fan, but i'd take the lambo for now.<!-- Signature -->

3. I'll take the Lamborghini Murcielago.

Need for speed: You mind taking a picture of your dads Ferrari 575M, I would really like to see it.

4. Ferrari 575 m for sure.

5. I'd take the Lambo.

This Ferrari is surely a great car, but I was expecting more from an evolution of the 550, Something like the 512M was to the Testarossa, but the car didn't change a lot. The biggest change, was the adoption of the F1 gearbox, what in my opinion takes off a little of the fun of driving.<!-- Signature -->

6. I to agree that the 575's upgrades for performance are unerachieved. However i would easily take the 575 over the LAMBO because it looks so much more sophisticated and has great performance and luxury rolled into one (have u seen the interior on this bad boy?). The murcielago for lambo was a f*** up in my opinion. It looks like a and oversized brick. The graceful shape of the lambo has been taken away from this car, it is just but ugly.

7. I to agree that the 575's upgrades for performance are unerachieved. However i would easily take the 575 over the LAMBO because it looks so much more sophisticated and has great performance and luxury rolled into one (have u seen the interior on this bad boy?). The murcielago for lambo was a f*** up in my opinion. It looks like a and oversized brick. The graceful shape of the lambo has been taken away from this car, it is just but ugly. For a good car you have to have looks and speed, the lambo has the speed but no looks.

8. ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote from arun:

I to agree that the 575's upgrades for performance are unerachieved. However i would easily take the 575 over the LAMBO because it looks so much more sophisticated and has great performance and luxury rolled into one (have u seen the interior on this bad boy?). The murcielago for lambo was a f*** up in my opinion. It looks like a and oversized brick. The graceful shape of the lambo has been taken away from this car, it is just but ugly. For a good car you have to have looks and speed, the lambo has the speed but no looks.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    I agree with you that the interior of the 575 is gorgeous, and it's very classy, but I disagree that the Lambo is ugly. When it was released I got a little dissapointed, cause it was not a great step further as the Canto prototype was promissing, but after I got used to it's shape, I simply loved it. It looks like a mix of the Diablo and the Miura, and performs very well.<!-- Signature -->

9. i don't know which one i would take. i've never been around either of the cars so all that i know of then is what i've read and seen in pictures. they both have very nice lines and speed, now 4.1 isn't the best 0-60 for that kind of power but i'd imagine that once you go fast then 4.7 you can't tell much of a difference.

that doesn't really help you does it..... hmmmmm darn it i guess that the only answer that i can give you is neither cause i'm never gonna be able to a Viper let along a 575M. sorry

10. Well, I have always thought the Murcielago has been a pretty ugly car, mostly from the rear, so I would take the 575M.

11. I have 12 575m and 3 Murcielago.

12. I'd say the 575M, but not by much. Once you've seen a Murcielago (which I have, at F.C. Kerbeck), you feel blessed. It's a beautiful car, but it's small. The interior of the Ferrari is awesome, no doubt... I believe comfort should be a first priority.

13. Your dad owns a Ferrari? COol.

14. 575m because of its speed and looks.

15. Dont make fun of my Murcielago because its something not all of you will ever have and when I bought it I chose from Murcielago and 575M and I chose Murc. because I was going to be the first in my country to have it, If I bought 575M i was going to be the 2nd.

16. 575 all the way lambo's are high quality superfast machines but a
    Ferrari is still a Ferrari nothing fits,sounds,are moves to joy like
    driving a ferrari

17. Marranelo 575M.Red...fast...why murc? Why?

"When,get them both"

18. I like 575M BUT, unhappily, Murcielago is faster and has better handling.

Check any magazine in the world.

575 Maranello is a FERRARI but it can't beat a Murcielago.

Don't blame me, check any sport car magazine in the world.

19. I'll never spent more than 100k in a Front engine car...

Only a Mid-engine car can worthy more than 100k for me...

20. The 575M and the Murcielago both are great cars but when I saw the Lamborghini in Cali I lost my breath because damn it looks nice! (it was a red one) I'd probably take the Murcielago but wouldn't mind either cuz a Ferrari of course is a Ferrari.

21. For everyday use I'd take the Ferrari since it is a bit more practical(!). I live in a city and most of the time I drive 60 km/h or slower as the traffic is too dense so the car has to be able to drive 10 km/h without overheating (a lot of supercars do) and gearing should be easy (F1 style is preferable) as driving to work involves a lot of gear changes between 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

On a country or mountain road I think the Murceliago is more fun so it really depends on where you live and where you drive.

22. Re:
    Which would you rather a 575 m or a Murcielago?

I'd take the ferrari over the lamborguhini because its more of a everyday car and u can take it to everyday places

23. Your dad doesn't own a 575M.

24. If I had the money to buy one I'd probably have the money to buy both so that's just waht I would do. I can't choose. If someone would give me one and I had to chose I would have to just flip a coin.