Re: Who thinks they should make a movie with muscle cars.

Discussion in '2003 Chevrolet Corvette 50th Anniversary' started by bob777, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from IronMan38</i>
    <b>Jap cars suck</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I agree with you, but don't say they suck say they aren't good compared to American cars japanese people might get offended.<!-- Signature -->

2. I thought that was a Pontiac GTO in The Fast and the Furious.....hmm, maybe I'm wrong, anyway, does anybody have any pics of the GTO/Charger, whichever it is?<!-- Signature -->

3. just tape a few episodes of the Dukes of Hazzard, you'll feel better in no time!

4. Re:

All that jap crap sucked like the basic theme of the movie was good but they could have used some muscle cars. like in the scene where there hijacking the truck and he gets his arm stuck ya know, a few corvettes would have looked better and sounded better then that jap crap. those cars go wrrrrrrrrr and a corvette goes vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom and those jap cars suck Shit!!!!!!!!!

5. It was a Charger....same car from Dukes of Hazard and I think Blade. GTO was in Triple X.

6. JAPS SUCK AMERICANS RULE END OF STORY ........and a fast and the big 900horse beast would be more like it 70 chevells cudas new vettes vipers and all those good V8 n V10 powered dual exuast with the normailly aspirated VROOOOOOOOM bout to tear some sno mobile sounding jap off the ROAD!!!!!

case closed

7. I think they should.

8. its furious, but how about Fast and the Ferocious, if you used Fast and the Furious 2, it would be "ruining a classic" and it wouldnt fit into the original plot. yes they should.

9. First of all "The fast and the furious" should have been called "The slow and the curious" because it made every fuggin idiot in america think that with an old honda civic and two thousand dollars you can make your honda a 10 second car. I cant imagine how much money they would accualy need to put in one of those cars to make them do a 1/4 mile in 10 seconds. I'm also tired of people bitching about blah blah blah lets see it on the track american cars couldnt keep with one of european or japcars on the track. I dont know about you guys but when I think about street racing its usually in a straight line Am I correct? How often do you run into someone on the street and he says "hey follow me to the race track lets settle this!" Im sorry that just never happens ALL street racing more or less is in a fuggin straight line so stop talking shit. you stupid upside-down visor wearing queers who do not know how to sit up in a seat when they are driving. they think the lower you slouch down in your seat the cooler everyone thinks you are WRONG AGAIN WIGGERS. Slouch down in your seat and have one hand on the top of the wheel during a race we will see how long you last. Damn I feel better.

10. Finally, someone who understands. Only a slight correction, they were made to compete on the the track more than "a little."

11. Gone in 60seconds was great! the fast and furious was ok i guess even tho theres no way a supra can keep up with a 900hp charger. 2fast to furious was some what crap! why theres now way a lancer can beat a yenko camaro thats a bunch of crap!. and that other movie that last ride with that GTO oman! that was just horrable overall!. The best movies with cars was the Cannonball run movies why? they had alot of muscle cars, sports cars, imports, exotics, they even had a few vans! if the are to make a movie with cars in them the should just remake the Cannon Ball run and dont make a comity! make it a serous type seting and make the car chase seens awsome! like the blues brothers for those of you who seen that movie with all those cops crashing all over the place. Then the should have Hot Rods, Muscle cars, Imports, Sports cars, and Exotic supercars. because if you just have only muscle cars people will think its just a hick movie like joe dirt. If they are to have other cars in there then need to get a realty check! first so like that you wont see a Honda Civic out running a Z06 or a Toyota supra beat the hell out of a Murcielago.